Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2024, 06:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency?  (Read 20693 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:48:28 PM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
We all know that bitcoin is the first and the father of all cryptocurrency so that I think it is the reason why it is more popular in other coins. Furthermore, as of now bitcoin is on high demand on market and the price become expensive so that it is the main reason why it is popular.

There's no arguing about what btc is in the cryptocurrency world. But i have to disagree that doge is only coin aside from btc that's not a scam. Where have you been trading dude? Scams cam easily be detected and there are a lot more coins that are legitimate and have better features than even btc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
landrizok

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:58:47 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most popular currency than other cryptocurrencies,because bitcoin is decentralized currency and easy to make online transactions.bitcoin is digital currency and an asset,bitcoin is own business and it very helpful to earn money.so thats why bitcoin is better than other currencies. Kiss
shahinurit

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:09:33 PM

i feel that,There is many factors made the success of the Bitcoin as first revolutionary crypto currency, it is free and open worldwide, decentralized currency, anonymous, with low fees of transactions, and also having a big community supporting it.so it is most popular Shocked
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:22:16 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most popular currency than other cryptocurrencies,because bitcoin is decentralized currency and easy to make online transactions.bitcoin is digital currency and an asset,bitcoin is own business and it very helpful to earn money.so thats why bitcoin is better than other currencies. Kiss

Due to the price Bitcoin is popular among the Crypto Currency.As like a gold you can inverse in Bitcoin and get profit from it.So only it's called as an Asset and you right time to inverse in Bitcoin.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:29:29 PM

maybe because bitcoin is the first virtual coin that we call crypto curencies in the world? and maybe because bitcoin orice is table becaue many people have bitcoin and want to keep bitcoin price is stable

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:30:46 PM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

First of all, Bitcoin was one of the first crypto currencies. In addition, Bitcoin still remains the most stable crypto currency, whose price is steadily increasing. That's why investing in this currency is very popular nowadays.
ms.sexy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:36:58 PM

The number 1 is the reason. You know about the FIRST in every field even if you are not entirely connected with it. So, same is the case with BTC, it’s the FIRST of many Crypto Currencies and when you are FIRST of something popular then you are the starter of any talk. Here, it’s not just alone that but even the value that makes BTC so popular.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 560
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:39:16 PM

As it is the first digital currency.and its not like other scam coins.and look at the rates.these are enough to describe about its popularity
gunhell16

Activity: 1834
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:41:54 PM

simple! bitcoin is the first to launch in the world, the first on blockchain, it is the one who have the most precious price in the whole cryptocurrency, bitcoin's votality is superb, every dip of it has the pump later with much more value than it lost..

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███

Duelbits 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
TRY OUR UNIQUE GAMES!
    ◥ DICE  ◥ MINES  ◥ PLINKO  ◥ DUEL POKER  ◥ DICE DUELS   
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 KENONEW 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
[/tabl
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:42:54 PM

bitcoin is the most popular coin on the market because it is the first coin of cryptocurrency, since the day it was born, it has so many benefits that can defeat fiat money like using internet for transactions, secure and convinient in all activities,  anonymous and can not be traced by any government or people.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:43:56 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular crypto cuurency because its simply the most successful crypto, and having the highest price and the most promising potential. Also Bitcoin have the biggest community among all crypto currencies.
Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:46:22 PM

Bitcoin become popular because of its user. There are many people who are patronizing Bitcoin. Maybe it is because of its interesting features like it price volatility which makes me more interested about it. Maybe Bitcoin are giving what are the needs of it's user that's why it became the most popular crypto among other cryptos.

Aroshnoor

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:47:51 PM

i think you know  already bitcoin is very popular many country. because  btc currency very strong digital and safe currency .so people like it very much and use the currency .
BountySoldier

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:45:28 PM

Cause it's the most tenacious coin )
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:52:49 PM

Bitcoin is not popular just because it is the first cryptocurrency .It is popular because of the facilities it provides to the users. It has been in headlines from quite a long time which is increasing it's popularity more .

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Iamabod

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:39:45 PM

You're right. One of the reasons why is it's the most popular is because it is the first ever cryptocurrency. Also because it took time before altcoins emerged, that's why for a long time Bitcoin has the spotlight, getting all the media attention. But it's slowly changing now as altcoins are getting better and better.

Excactly the perfect answer... Thanks
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:23:19 PM

BTC is not only popular because of it got first mover advantage in crypto-market but also because people believe it and see it as the alternative payment mode in future.
Unlike other shitty altcoin who do not have any clear vision of their existence, BTC clearly want to eliminate third party interference while making a transaction. Even people want to maintain privacy in their transaction and BTC is providing them a transparent yet anonymity while making a transaction....What a amazing feature!!!
gustaf.berg

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:26:14 PM

First of all, Bitcoin was one of the first crypto currencies. In addition, Bitcoin still remains the most stable crypto currency, whose price is steadily increasing. That's why investing in this currency is very popular nowadays.

Agreed. Actually bitcoin started all the crypto currency market itself. As it is the initiating power it has all the strength and fame. I think it will be like this for long time.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:44:49 PM

I think you are right but just in a part. Crypto money may is scam or other possible things but The crypto money supportes us. İt makes airdrop, signature bounties, twiter bounties. We need these becasue I earn money in this market and I am grateful for these.

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:10:02 PM

I think Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, then Bitcoin is what is known by the public and the media is the reason why Bitcoin is the best-selling and most expensive cryptocurrency ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: