Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency?  (Read 20631 times)
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:48:10 PM

Truly BTC is the first and pioneer of digital currencies that is the reason it is known by everybody. It is famous starting today on account of its high esteem dissimilar to different monetary standards. It's baiting cost pull in the millennials where high level of it is utilizing web. And furthermore its simple method for acquiring make them anxious to join BTC.
Gobeller

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:02:37 PM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Even bitcoin do not have a stable price bitcoin still have a more better value than gold that's why it is the most popular cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is also a good source of income to the people who needed money to provide their daily needs and to pay all of their bills at home.

I don't really care about the price stability for bitcoin. I only care for the price fluctuating that allows me to trade it on the exchange platforms. Bitcoin is the best for that purpose.
uncoinwhales

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:35:24 PM

cryptocurrency is peer to peer blockchain technology and bitcoin was  first  one 
when all see you can make money from bitcoin they start using all altcoins

so that all say it is cryptocurrency dad
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:41:13 PM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
yes, it is the most popular crypto currency because of being the first digital currency that invented, and i think additional reason is the price of bitcoin that being volatile. here in our country i think the bitcoin is the only digital coin that being accepted and for sure most country is also like that so many people change there coin over bitcoin to use it to their country.
Even though being the first cryptocurrency is actually true, I don't think bitcoin would be very popular if it wasn't making its investors profits, look at how almost everyone abandoned bitcoin for bitcoin cash when they though it was going to make them more money. It's all about making money and nothing else.

I agree, new about people that made huge profit attracts lots of new people to buy bitcoins. Also let's not forget all these "bitcoin is dead" news, it also make bitcoins more popular even if these people try to kill bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
oaz7t

Activity: 269
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:42:23 PM

Below are some reasons making bitcoins popular now days:
-Its oldest cryptocurrency among all cryptos.
-Its trading at a highest value and tending to break all the previous records.
-Difficulty level for the block chains is increasing with the new coins generation so security is at the highest.
-Trading can be done at the ease of access.
-Countries like Japan and America accepted/authorised the transactions in bitcoins.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:49:05 PM

Because Bitcoin is the first one introduced in the market and has a lot of merchants worldwide. people know bitcoin more than any altcoins in the Crypto market.
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:49:28 PM

For a lot of reasons, it's the first one to be created, it's the one with the biggest market cap etc... in short it's the standard of crypto quite simply. It is he who gives the rhythm of the market and it is on him that all alt. Anyway, even with all these repetitive forks, I don't know what alt really can challenge with it
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:51:07 PM

The popularity of bitcoin over other crypto currencies lies on it’s credibility for a long time. Bitcoin is one of the oldest crypto currencies that’s why people like it and use it the most because they feel hat bitcoin is already proven and tested, thereby making it secure.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:57:48 PM

Yes, since it is the first product of the Blockchain, it gained some initial attention but that's not the single reason for its popularity. The truth lies in the potential and ability of Bitcoin. Even though Bitcoin is still in the development phase, it has proved its potential over the years and now more and more people are recognizing it and that's why the price is gaining momentum and Bitcoin is gaining popularity.
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:09:48 PM

I asked myself the other day why some things simiinly explode in popularity while similar ideas fail to reach the masses. Here are some keys points I thought of.

Use something that is useful in another way : digital cash & cryptography

Use this something to solve an existing problem: Privacy of your finances and the end of Central Banks.

Have the brightest minds develop the idea:  Satoshi Nakamoto, Hal finney, Wei Dai, Nick Szabo

Create a community to better project and help spread awareness about your project:  Bitcointalk.org
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:15:17 PM

Simply because it is the founding father of almost all of the cryptocurrencies that is circulating in our current market today. And it is one of the most accepted cryptocurrency in the whole world I guess.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:29:06 PM

Everybody knows that bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is the father of all cryptocurrency. We all know that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency the there is a reason behind that. I think the first reason is the price and second is it is on high demand on online market.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:42:02 PM

Because, Bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the world which is based on online and provide the best opportunity to earn easily in the legitimate ways.It plays a vital rule in the current situation. The price of Bitcoin is continuously increasing which is more attraction for the investors. So,we can say that Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:07:31 AM

Because it is the first and has a catchy tone. It will be the generic name for cryptocurrency just like Kodak is to cameras, or Speedo is to swimwear...

barefield22

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:19:47 AM

It is the first of its generation, has the most hashing power (infrastructure), and people like the idea of Satoshi Nakamoto as the anonymous, mysterious figure behind it.
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:50:40 AM

I think bitcoin is so popular in other coin because it is the first coin that has been made by the crypto currency because bitcoin can only be used in different parts of the world so the word bitcoin is popular.

Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:59:50 AM

bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency because it is the first and very stable currency of all other currency. it is very long term elastic project. many followers follow everywhere everyday.

SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:01:39 AM

First and most importantly - Because it's the only currency that is truly decentralized at the moment.

Second - It was and first and has first mover advantage. But the first point is the biggest one.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:41:18 AM

Because bitcoin is born first and the present bitcoin has the highest value in all coin.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:55:46 AM

Well if you'll think of it that ay, bitcoin is popular because it's been the oldest of all crypto coin so it is only normal that most community have already known it which makes it that popular which unlike  other coin that has only been released  like a year or two. There is ETH which is showing potential to be popular yet it is not a coin.
Bitcoin provides a lot of opportunity to both young and adults in the community so it is only normal for people to spread word about something where they can all benefit.
Exactly, bitcoin is the oldest so definitely it has already itself. And now people are going into bitcoin because the price really surge in the last couple or years or so. While others try to catch up with bitcoin, however the hype on that coin died down and we didn't see the so called flippening. And more people are also learning how to earn bitcoin through trading and investment portfolio as well. So I guess bitcoin will remain the most popular crypto of all time.
Most of the time bitcoin is popular and getting more headlines because of it value. People are now focusing more on bitcoin value growth.
Apart from the bitcoin value growth people should consider bitcoin transactions are very cheap and fast compare to banks, secure, and fully decentralized. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: