Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:46:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency?  (Read 20639 times)
RahulRana

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:40:36 AM

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for made firstly.in which there is no scams.tthis is best way to invest money and time. I think cryptocurrency is famous just because of its high price and now bitcoin is very stable and strong in market and day by day its users are also going to increased and I’m sure that end of the year some more countries will accept bitcoin because bitcoin is one of the loving currency for every one.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:51:02 AM

Well, aside from being the first successfully made cryptocurrency with the help of one of the most trending technology these days which is the blockchain, the popularity of bitcoin as a cryptocurrency comes from those people who supports it and from those people who keep spreading knowledge and benefits of having this kind of online currency thus encouraging more people from the different walks of life to use it

In short, it became more popular by the used of word of mouth

intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:58:01 AM

Bitcoin is the most poppular cryptocurrency they say it is the first cryptocurrency. And for me maybe because it is famous of all and it real not like this days there are many online work and easy money but most of them are scam only. It is popular because bitcoin is secure. And one being popular of bitcoin because as the time goes on the bitcoin value is increasing too so many user invite thier friends on that way they help thier friends.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:17:29 AM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

Probably because it is the first? I haven't had the chance yet to dig the history of Bitcoin so I am guessing it is the first coin in the crypto currency world that's been created. It has been alive for 8 years I think and it is stable since then. For me it is popular because of its price nowadays and because of it, more people are using it.

Bitcoin become the most popolar crypto currency due to its function and definitely its value. Today bitcoin become more popular and dominant in the cyberworld because its value is still increasing as of this time which may lead from all crypto currencies. Also, some countries already implemented and legalized bitcoin as there way of transaction pay making there people comfortable. I believed that bitcoin will be still most popular and dominant in the sevaral years due to its value become higher as time passes by gaining enough profit today and in the future.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:48:00 AM

Well, aside from being the first successfully made cryptocurrency with the help of one of the most trending technology these days which is the blockchain, the popularity of bitcoin as a cryptocurrency comes from those people who supports it and from those people who keep spreading knowledge and benefits of having this kind of online currency thus encouraging more people from the different walks of life to use it

In short, it became more popular by the used of word of mouth
bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because 3 main best qualities.
1. bitcoin is high value in the market. 2. bitcoin has a high rising rate in the value in market. 3. bitcoin is the low rate of the transfer all over the world. due to these 3 main qualities bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the market. another reason is that due to the high value newbie are joining bitcoin foru day by day.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:04:46 AM

I think what makes bitcoin popular is the high value it has maintained over other cryptocurrencies and despite its volatility investors get to reap their profits within a short time.
2. Bitcoin has the biggest community to support it.
3. Bitcoin is known to be the prime cryptocurrency which has given people a reason to like and in the process its become the popular coin.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:31:57 AM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Bitcoin is the most popular amongst all crypto currencies because it is the pioneer. Another factor would be its increasingly high value! It's just ccrrrraaaaaazzzzzyyyyyy!

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:54:49 AM

It is true that the bitcoin is the most popular coin in the cryptocurrency. I think the reason why bitcoin became popular is because of the benefits of the bitcoin. The bitcoin is now $9000 per each and it seems that it will continue to go up.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:04:55 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because of few things:

1. Bitcoin is getting more popular because of it's fast price growth.
2. The media (news) and everybody is talking about bitcoin not other coins.
3. Bitcoin has the biggest market capitalization among all the other cryptocurrencies.  
mrdrumspin

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:08:40 PM

bitcoin is not special. its transparency is a double edged sword. it may even get incorporated into daily lves of people because of it. now im not saying thats not good im just saying there might be better candidates out there.
Gracie12

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:19:29 PM

Because if there were no bitcoin, there would not be so many altcoins now, and if bitcoin died, all altcoin would die, so bitcoin would always be the mainstream coin.
PewPewForU

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:55:42 PM

As for me, I think that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency for a number of key reasons. Firstly it is popular, because it use widespread, secondly, as it was mentioned before here in forum, it is oldest of all crypto. And the main advantages of Bitcoin are network effect and proven security. Both are nearly insurmountable advantages.  Cool
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:15:35 AM

Perhaps because bitcoin's feature and increase of price is way more different than the other existing cryptocurrency. The assurance also that you may get good amount of profit from it can also be a reason because unlike other cryptocurrency, bitcoin has proven a lot after all these years and it was able to dominate all the problems it has faced on its way to the top.
phucthinh11061997

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:18:29 AM

I think that all crypto currencies are the only way to unite people by a common idea. Bitcoin was the first crypto currency so it is more popular. If we do not see the constant evolution of coins and it will be a bubble. If this happens then all crypto will crash.
poging alfino

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:21:17 AM

for me why bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency its because Bitcoin has a large lead as a store of value over every altcoin in having existed 8 years without failure. The security of Bitcoin has been proven far more than its much younger counterparts with usage by almost every metric exceeding that of altcoins.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:48:07 AM

BTC is the most prevalent essentially in light of the fact that it is the principal digital money to be made which causes it out in having a considerable measure of clients since it has been existing for quite a while not at all like other cryptographic money. Something else is on the grounds that BTC is liberated to be utilized by all and the oppurtunity given is for both the youthful and the grown-up as long as they have enough learning with BTC. Obviously the cost, it has been expanding a great deal as of late and it could be considered as one of the fundamental motivation behind why BTC is the most prominent digital money.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:58:47 AM

Maybe because bitcoin is one of the oldest digital currency in the world, another factor of its popularity is because on how can bitcoin price increase as time goes by and how it can give great amount of profit to its users.
There is no pint of denying this fact that it is one and only bitcoin which is lot more popular than any other coin which is there in the world of digital currencies. The way bitcoin is making such a wonderful name amongst the investors as well as international market is a proof of this thing that bitcoin is going to be more popular in the coming days. Bitcoin for sure holds a future.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:23:22 PM

The reason that Bitcoin is located where it is simply explained that it was the first cryptocurrency engine. This is the one everyone started talking about. It is the one who became the pioneer for all the coins that we see today. That's why all other cryptocurrencies always tend to follow the bitkoin. It is a leader.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:27:35 PM

Yes you are right that bitcoin was one of the popular cryptocurrency than others because of bitcoin was have a high value and number one and lead to all cryptocurrency and we think that many investor was here so thats why it continues increasing the value and if we imagine that bitcoin was soon to be a big and one of the cryptocurrency providing a digital money.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:19:57 PM

The reason that Bitcoin is located where it is simply explained that it was the first cryptocurrency engine. This is the one everyone started talking about. It is the one who became the pioneer for all the coins that we see today. That's why all other cryptocurrencies always tend to follow the bitkoin. It is a leader.

Yes, Youre right. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because all people who are working in here are united. Also bitcoins price is continue on increasing and Bitcoin already help many people on everything. Bitcoin is the first digital cryptocurrency. Wherein I guess there are many investors in here because the value of it continue on increasing. Bitcoin really a good help for us. Bitcoin is popular too because of its easy transaction and the cost of it, we will be shocked. Other reason is I guess it is popular because technology right now very popular too, You cannot work in here if there is no internet and you can gain much money that can use in your financial. Also bitcoin can really help us to secure our lives or else change our lives but I guess it is really depend on the person on what they wanted to do to change their lives forever.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: