Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I cash out my BTC now?  (Read 19799 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:13:41 PM

I would wait a little bit but it's all up to you!
Yup wait for a while but I would give you another idea which will keep your bitcoin 100% protect which is given below. If you have knowledge about bitcoin. Then you must having knowledge about desktop wallet where your bitcoin will be 100% protect it would be helpful and you will be safe from 1 Aug. So it is better to transfer your bitcoins to desktop wallets.

Yes we should always wait because we do not know what will happen.  It would be regretful if we cash our bitcoins then find out that its price goes up.  That what happened to me before, I was expecting that its price will go down but it goes up.  I really do not want that to happen again.  

I want to know what is desktop wallet.  I was curious and have no idea about it.
Quietman

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:48:54 PM

I think most people who uses bitcoin are afraid of thw outcome of August 1 agenda. But we should not forget that bitcoin is strong enough that it wont die. Lets just take the possible decline in value of bitcoin as an opportunity to buy more bitcoins. Take the risk.
cnmgfb

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:54:23 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 06:35:13 PM by cnmgfb

Personally I wouldn’t. It hit up and low like nothing else, there is a rist but the reward is iresistable.

Nobody really knows, it’s really like any stock. Just don’t keep all your eggs in one basket.
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:56:23 PM

It is up to you, if you will cash out your bitcoins or not because that is your own money or bitcoin and all in charge is you. Before you cash out all your money from bitcoin, ask yourself if you really need that money or you want to spend your money into something really worth it like having a business or buying the things that can improve your productivity.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:09:36 PM

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?

It depends.
If i am earning through a side business then I will hold bitcoins till I fix my mind to sell them for cash. But if I am getting paid in bitcoin as my primary paycheck then i will convert the bitcoins to cash.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:31:53 PM

If you already gained enough then its okay to cash out some bitcoin but you have to see to it that you will only cash out because you need the money. And the rest of the bitcoin you have better put it in offline wallet for safety.
Sincere advice, indeed. Cashing out bitcoins completely at this time won’t be a smart move. We all know that bitcoins are going to take ride to moon in the last weeks of August. If you really need money on urgent basis, you can cash out your bitcoins but if doing it for fun, kindly hold onto your coins. It would be regretful to withdraw all coins at the moment.
Bitcoin prices will go to the moon in August because I'm sure it will be very expensive. I think we should withdraw 30% of our assets before August 1 in the event Bitcoin can be split and if you are a venture capitalist keep Bitcoin at this time. Grin
You should cash out your Bitcoin if you really in need. Otherwise, you save it in your wallet because Bitcoin will gonna up to the moon on August 1. So If you don't do anything, I recommend you just wait until the best time to sell it and gain high income. You have to be patient, don't hurry, not to be rushed.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:00:30 PM

today bitcoin price is 2770$ what do you thinh we should still wait as it will increase? be patience but its also a big risk so fingers crossed lets see what will happen finally in the market , on the other hand i am also very excited
I do understand the mixture of nervousness and excitement that you must be experiencing right now. I am going through same emotions but I am sure prices will increase further and Segwit will be a big surprise for all bitcoin supporters. Let’s be patient and enjoy the amazing potential bitcoins of making us rich. I guess we should not sell off bitcoins before Segwit.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:21:33 PM

Personally I wouldn’t. It hit up and low like nothing else, there is a rist but the reward is iresistable.

Nobody really knows, it’s really like any stock. Just don’t keep all your eggs in one basket.

I would not cash out my bitcoins for now. Because the price is increasing and we had seen a crash that lead to $1,000 decrease. But after a week the price started to increase again quickly and went back to $1,000+ again. As a holder and has a lot of experience of selling bitcoins at lower price, I personally wouldn't sell now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:34:16 PM

I would not cash out my bitcoins for now. Because the price is increasing and we had seen a crash that lead to $1,000 decrease. But after a week the price started to increase again quickly and went back to $1,000+ again. As a holder and has a lot of experience of selling bitcoins at lower price, I personally wouldn't sell now.
Well for me, it is better not to cash out for now because as you notice bitcoin price is increasing these days. But if you are in need of money you can cashout , if not just hold bitcoin. Personally, I would rather hold than regret later, I believe its price will increase this year.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:39:07 PM

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?
If the reason why you are thinking to cash out is the threat of the continuous dump or the unstable status of bitcoin's price value in the market, then do not be bother about it. Dumps and pumps are just normal scenario happening in currencies. But if you want to secure the price value you have better to convert it first to your currency and just watch whether the price value will change up to your standard and convert it back to btc. But the decision will be still depending upon you.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:44:00 AM

Well its totally depends on you, we all have different mindsets and we have different objectives on why we are here earning bitcoins but for me what would I do is that I would keep the BTC that I have because I know that surely BTC market price will increase in the future and this is a good investment. We are in a generation were our technology is upgrading overtime and this will help us in the future but in the end of the day it is totally depends on the person. That's just in my opinion and I know we all have different opinions so good luck mate. Wink
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:37:43 AM

Well for me, it is better not to cash out for now because as you notice bitcoin price is increasing these days. But if you are in need of money you can cashout , if not just hold bitcoin. Personally, I would rather hold than regret later, I believe its price will increase this year.

It is the best thing to do for now but we can't tell what's about to happen. There are times we need to accept and voluntarily sell our bitcoins. Just like in my situation, I have plans of holding it for longer time but I wasn't able to hold it because I've got a lot of things to buy and my parents are requiring me to help them with the expenses.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:40:52 AM

If you already gained enough then its okay to cash out some bitcoin but you have to see to it that you will only cash out because you need the money. And the rest of the bitcoin you have better put it in offline wallet for safety.
Sincere advice, indeed. Cashing out bitcoins completely at this time won’t be a smart move. We all know that bitcoins are going to take ride to moon in the last weeks of August. If you really need money on urgent basis, you can cash out your bitcoins but if doing it for fun, kindly hold onto your coins. It would be regretful to withdraw all coins at the moment.
Bitcoin prices will go to the moon in August because I'm sure it will be very expensive. I think we should withdraw 30% of our assets before August 1 in the event Bitcoin can be split and if you are a venture capitalist keep Bitcoin at this time. Grin

Yes, the price of bitcoin is very good. I think we should cash out half of bitcoins now and keep the rest half of them so that we can get advantage of the situation if the price goes to 5000$ after August 1.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:49:48 AM

I think if it does not have an important situation then it should not sell btc for now because maybe after this then this bitcoin price will be higher than current price.
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:54:30 AM

Actually it is up to you if you want to cash outor not, if you need the money then go ahead and cash it out but if you want to earn more and trust your instincts and have knowledge on what is happening with bitcoin and what will happen in the next few months then you decide if you'll hold or not. Your the only person that could answer your question because at the end of the day you are the one's deciding it anyway.

danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:59:18 AM

If I have a payment in bitcoin? in my campaign? or in daily basin by way of debt?, but if I recieve a payment in btc from my campaign I will surely trade it, If I have a Lot of it I will save it and wait its value to increase. trade ,save trade  save, thats my way if I have BTC.

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:59:46 AM

If I will have the money in btc then I will turn cashout my money in about 30-40% and rest of them will use to buy any other altcoins .And will also hold some Bitcoin in my wallet for the instant trading .
In this way I will make my Bitcoin money more useful to use because to cashout all the btc in the fiat is not a wise mind job but to invest your money in the crypto market is a big deal in our life because one decision in the big of the particular moments can make you rich person ( my case of digibyte coin to buy ) .
And also would like to use rest of my Bitcoin ( that is in my wallet ) for the Bitcoin only trading .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:04:25 AM

I don't think it should be withdrawn at this time because bitcoin prices may rise sharply in August. If you are afraid or feel Bitcoin is not safe in August then you should withdraw 50% of your assets immediately will avoid many risks.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:09:46 AM

I think if it does not have an important situation then it should not sell btc for now because maybe after this then this bitcoin price will be higher than current price.

The price will go up eventually, in the early stages of my online earning I cashed out all the BTC and other crypto currencies as I was having some financial problems. As I have solved all of them now, I am just holding all the crypto for a long term. That will definitely yield me more value in the future.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:14:35 AM

This is good choice when you not need money at now or fearing SegWit2x failure can make the price of Bitcoin breakdown in short time, but with people investing long term about 1-5 years, the price of Bitcoin in current still cheap and not have reason why not choose buy and hold. But I recommend should not invest buy now, because we need wait after August 1st, what would Bitcoin be like?

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: