Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I cash out my BTC now?  (Read 19799 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:00:23 PM

its depend to you if you want cash out your bitcoin for needs, if you can't wait the high value of bitcoin price, to me not cashing out my bitcoin because contnue increasing the price value in the cryptocurrency world and i think now is time to keep bitcoin for savings,

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:01:26 PM

Considering the high price of bitcoin right now and it still continue to goes up, for me I will just sit it to my wallet for a couple of weeks or months.  Then if you are satisfied with its current value, you could withdraw some amount and keep some of it.  

That would be a good idea.  Keeping some of your bitcoins and then selling other part of it.  It is rational to sell some of it for us to enjoy the benefits of bitcoins.  It would give us more determination and encouragement.  

If there is a valid reason for me to sell my bitcoins, then I would.  But as much as possible, I will just keep it and wait for a good time to sell it.
Cryptic_crumb

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:03:20 PM

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?

Don't cash out now is my guess. it's got a ways to get yet!

Might reach $6700!!
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:10:24 PM

It's completely depends on your need if you really need money there is no other source then you can sell bitcoin otherwise I could recommend hold if you really looking for long time.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:16:12 PM

If btc is rising in price then I immediately melted it, if you still doubt, you can invest it first

twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:17:31 PM

It's completely depends on your need if you really need money there is no other source then you can sell bitcoin otherwise I could recommend hold if you really looking for long time.
Well, this is the last solution for choose cash out our Bitcoin or not.
For me, my strategy is find the way can helps my balance Bitcoin always increasing and optimization saving my Bitcoin.
Because I understand the profit holding long term better than sell the price at now.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:21:11 PM

If you're not in great trouble and you do not need urgent money, don't do it.
I made mistake a year ago when I cash out my btc for only $250 and was happy with my earnings.
Now, I feel stupid when I see btc price today.
I think that bitcoin will soon reach even $10 000 so if you can wait, I advice you to wait.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
pepoaly007

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:00:16 PM

Do not miss the mistake of Betcoin now at the height you can withdraw part of your profits if you want and continue the rest in your trade so as not to regret in the future
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:06:02 PM

I would rather hold it for so long, unless I have an emergency option that I do really have to sell and cash out my bitcoin. But I would not sell of them I'll keep those because bitcoin is a long term investment and not for daily trad
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:10:53 PM

I think holding bitcoin still the best choice actually, because it is predicted that the bitcoin's price will increase even more in the future. But sometimes we encounter emergency cases which force us to withdraw some btc amounts.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:11:22 PM

Dude. I suggest doing your own research and decide yourself. Don't rely on other people's choices and or decisions. Or maybe look at previous threads here and in other forums, and also on reddit. I've seen too much threads like this to be honest.
its up to you on how you will handle your bitcoins. i think youre the one who will decide if you will cash it out or nah. you should think if you have something to buy or youre spending it in a good way. i suggest to think and manage your bitcoin well. as you keeo earning through it. you should spend it in a good way.
cryptohorsee

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:12:31 PM

No matter what just hold your bitcoin. If you are not trader just hold for life, you will be rich.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:15:54 PM

If you had your payment in BTC, would you cash out your money or you would wait increasing of cryptocurrency?
I suggest you should not cash out your bitcoin because there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future and because of that you could make and earn more income. In addition to that, I think the best way to do is to hold it. Holding is the best option if you really want to gain more income.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:20:47 PM

If you're not in great trouble and you do not need urgent money, don't do it.
I made mistake a year ago when I cash out my btc for only $250 and was happy with my earnings.
Now, I feel stupid when I see btc price today.
I think that bitcoin will soon reach even $10 000 so if you can wait, I advice you to wait.

I made the same mistake too. I had some bitcoin couple years ago and sold it when the price still low. At that time, I thought bitcoin won't reach the current price.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:27:50 PM

No matter what just hold your bitcoin. If you are not trader just hold for life, you will be rich.
Holding is best decision to do with your bitcoin. As I believe price will sky rocket this year and as what you can observe the value is high. So save,hold, and we can be rich in bitcoin.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:44:01 PM

I think it is always better to hold the bitcoins instead withdrawing it. The price will increase surely in the future sooner or later, so -unless you have urgent reasons- it is always profitable that you keep your coins in your wallet for the longer period.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:50:30 PM

I recommend doing your own research and deciding for yourself. But if you need advice from me, I will choose to hold up to very high bitcoin prices, because currently the price of bitcoin is still relatively cheap.
Fantum

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:53:13 PM

I've seen some investors talking about how buying the top has always been a good decision. If you bought bitcoin at the top of $300 you would be doing well now. Same with $800, $1200. The market is always about patience. Sure if you have 100 btc go ahead and cash out, you are rich, who needs more than $450000 to live comfortably. Bitcoin might have a dip, but think about it, if it dips to $3000 everyone is going to want it at that price, it will just shoot back up. Only reason to sell now is if you are day trading. Everyday I see predictions that bitcoin will go to $6000 by the end of the year, and by 2020 having just 1 btc will make you rich. The old tech, cash, is going out, new tech, blockchains, are just starting, if you are going to sell your btc, sell it for another blockchain currency that you think will get better gains than btc.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:57:45 PM

Actually right now what i'm doing is i divide my money or bitcoin into two. The first 60-70% i withdraw it to my local currency in order to buy things, food, clothes etc. for my self and the remaining 30% i deposit it to my paper wallet and maybe next year i'm going to check it's balance and withdraw it. Because i know that bitcoin is increasing and increasing.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:59:56 PM

If you work for bitcoin to have food in your table, of course you need to sell it whether the price is high or low. It is a necessity. But if you are a hodler, it is your own prerogative. The price is really high right now, it is a win.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: