Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:05:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19955 times)
lilit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:38:19 AM

This is one of the ways to earn a descent or somehow equivalent amount of money that you could earn when you are having a job. Although it requires time and effort to increase your activities and salary as well, it still just like having a job just by starting at the lowest level up to the highest. But then bitcoin could still help you to earn money and still have an additional income, but i suggest that unemployed people should also focus on having a real job that they are good at.

I agree. Despite the fact that bitcoin can make a good profit even without special skills, you also need to have a regular job that will bring you a stable income and pleasure.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:42:10 AM

Surely. Many people because they are unemployed are looking for an income in the BTC to minimize the lack of money.
Yes, especially the student. They most of people that I know in my city that know about bitcoin is student. They more aware about virtual world. Although so many people is unemployed but only a few of th that know about bitcoin.
Thats true, because for students it is necessary to have some income, because it is always difficult to combine work with study. Sometimes you jsut don`t have time for both and bitcoin gives you such opportunity to spend not so much time and gain profit.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:45:06 AM

Unemployment can be a driving force, yes. In my country salaries are low and the unemployment rate is high, so if someone is living here, searching for internet-related money making oppurtunities is important, both as a main income and side income.
azaid18

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:46:06 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
Yes being unemployed let us know how bitcoin works. But mostly of the employed also know and investing in bitcoin maybe it is much better when employed and unemployed knowing bitcoin Cheesy bitcoin is our future so let us know today not tomorrow.
#K!LL3R

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:22:24 AM

Being unemployed drives people to Bitcoin because it is a way to earn money and it is best for unemployed people
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:44:27 AM

Yeah I think once they know how to make some money through the internet they would choose to do it rather rhan going to the office,
I think some online earner are earning higher than the regular workers .
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:48:00 AM

The reality is obvious and yes I'm one of them. Bitcoin is an opportunity that has come in the right time for me. I've even immune to those who judging me for being dependent to my wife. Now is a different story, we do have both an income. I have even a much bigger salary than she has but of course we don't talked or argued about it. She supported me all the way. It changed my life for a better and that what an unemployed man before and now a bitcoin users started.
balakang00

Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:19:47 AM

Many unemployed people depend on bitcoin because it can give easy money as long as you are smart in handling it. It will make them support their daily lives by profiting to this kind of digital product because you can profit from bitcoin without buying it.

10yearsolder

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:30:36 AM

This is a really viable option for those unemployed out there. Just be patient because the return will not be immediate. You just have to hold your breath for a while, the waiting is worth it because the return is good.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:54:12 AM

Dear author of original post i absolutely agree with you that people grab bitcoin only they need money,  i will be very appreciated if you tell how did you teach your sister, I want also to be unemploted and have extra money.)))
Many of the methods to make bitcoin are not really a secret the issue is the implementation of those methods, everyone knows that you can earn a lot of money by trading but very few have the mastery to be able to earn a significant amount of money through it.
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:08:07 AM

Of course, earning money through bitcoins is really convenient, now that you mentioned your sister is unemployed but can sustain their daily expenses because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is really helpful especially to those unemployed because here in bitcoin you can earn money easily if you know how to get services from different sectors. It is also helpful for students and teenagers because at young age, they are open to things like these.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:12:56 AM

Being unemployed drives people to Bitcoin because it is a way to earn money and it is best for unemployed people
Yes on bitcoins and other altcoins there are chance to get money, the unemployed can being traders in altcoins, also they can being freelancer on bitcoins and another altcoins world, due to there are some projects related with bitcoins and another altcoins for freelancer around the world, one of them is blocklancer this projects manage the jobs for freelancer and the unemployed can have jobs on there.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:38:22 AM

No, the unemployed will not drives to go to bitcoins because there are no many projects or jobs be paid with bitcoins at least for today, basically the unemployed they are don't have any skills, even there are jobs be paid with bitcoins they will not get the chance, there are no related between being unemployed with bitcoins, this problem related with the mindset of unemployed, they are lazy to learning, working, thinking, so they being unemployed.
ennovy22

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:08:31 PM

Bitcoin is a very conveniet job that allows everybody to do it. Especially your sister that is unemployed. It is good that even though you are unemployed because of lacking skills or maybe you can't find a stable job, but there is a job that you can work at home and it is bitcoin! Smiley

________________EBCOIN________________        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                  TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                TELEGRAM                 ▬▬▬▬
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:02:04 PM

yes , some people without job are engaged to bitcoin even with job, they are decided to stop their work even if they are permanent, because they are not happy and almost their salary are not enough to their daily needs, then after they earned bitcoin in their own place or at home without using car, or commute to go to, the bitcoin they earned i think is good enough for their needs. that is the reason why i think more people are interested to have full time in bitcoin once they earned.
eleah24

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:51:44 AM

being unemployed really drives peole in doing such home based business or a business of their own and most likely that many people would invest into is more on online businesses. and since our world is now a technology based world more often prople would use the internet for earning money and when they discover the bitcoin community , they would most likely be into it especially when they have really understand the essence of btc for people. and it would drive unemployed people into bitcoin .

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:17:53 AM

Indeed it's happened, in the area where i live many peoples who have no job to approach bitcoin to make as a job to be financial driver, even some entrepreneurs are also involved and close to bitcoin be made as a financial booster at the company in possession. Seen from here it seems that bitcoin will continue to be made as a job / financial driver for the future as well and may even be more in priority than any other work on its value that's getting higher from time to time than previous years.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:20:23 AM

Possible.
But it have a larger percentage for people that are looking for a home based job.
They are the ones who are mostly in front of a computer and the internet.
I see bitcoin everywhere as an advertisement even if just a small portion of it. Somehow that could be the way to pull them in investing to bitcoin.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:47:43 AM

I agree with this, sometimes the reason why people is unemployed is because of competition in the area and mismatched job offered with repsect to the skills of employee. So people find a way to get a job in which they can utilize their skills and talent and now they found bitcoin. Bitcoin revolutionized online jobs as it provides faster and less fees transaction if paid in wallet to wallet manner. And other good thing is that its tax free, since the government cant know who are the people involve in the transactions.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Mobshady24

Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:01:45 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
your sister is quite lucky to have you. Being in a situation like that is not good since after a wedding they should have earn and save money in order to have a baby soon and that is quite expensive.
I think being unemployed will make you do some sort of things just to earn money even it is not about bitcoin.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: