Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:11:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19955 times)
jodoidao

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:03:51 AM

The new lords of the earth will be people who have 1 or more btc. unemployed people should just go work and earn money, not matter if its btc or usd.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:24:19 PM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
Yeah its really that the being unemployed drives people to go to bitcoin. Why is bitcoin made ? And what is the purpose of bitcoin? Bitcoin is used to buy everything its like money so it needs by the people . you can earn a bitcoin in bitcointalk just to make ipinion or answer in one topic and if they have a bitcoin they can exchange it in to fiat money or paper money
affigne

Activity: 235
Merit: 103

Writting/Translations EN-ES available HERE!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:40:33 PM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

Well I'm glad they found a way to barely survive with Bitcoin, but from what you're telling, they shouldn't get married without a stable job, specially your brother-in-law, for he becomes the main sustent of his new family, and so he's responsible for their well being. Anyways, the best thing they can do to earn more bitcoins is offering goods and/or services as freelancers. There are a lot of freelancing web pages to look at.

Writing/Translations Available!!!
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:02:47 PM

Being unemployed give you more time to surf in the internet and more chance to hear about bitcoin. Learning about bitcoin and how to make profits needs more time that only unemployed person can have.
You are very much right. I think one will look for such sort of ways for his income only when he is unemployed. This can be the reason why people are getting into Bitcoin and especially this Signature campaign.

This is really a good opportunity for the ones who really don’t have money to make a handsome amount of money.
Imperalta09

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:26:32 PM

Well, firstly, i don't think someone (a male, more specifically) should get married until they are well-settled or at least have a job like your brother-in-law. But, it is their personal decision and i'm just sharing my opinion about it.

You are actually right about the concept that people do join bitcoin community to earn some money when they have no job or they are unemployed. I was like that too once when i did not have any job ofcourse because i was a student, but then i found bitcoin and started getting deeper into it and finally got to earn a very small part of it which was actually enough for me as a student. Now, i don't know if someone married and having a family can really survive as a beginner in bitcoin without having a permanent job in his practical life.

It is. If you do not want to just sit at home then wait for nothing then you should go to Bitcoin. Because here even if you are staying at home and just unemployed you will surely money. As long as you know about digital money and cryptocurrencies, you'll survive.
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:42:05 PM

Yes,bitcoin drives those people who want something to happen on their life but not given an opportunity on the real world. It is not because you are unemployed that you have the drive to do bitcoin, it is always on the people. If you do not put effort on the things that you do you will not succeed.

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:50:48 PM

Indeed it's happened, in the area where i live many peoples who have no job to approach bitcoin to make as a job to be financial driver, even some entrepreneurs are also involved and close to bitcoin be made as a financial booster at the company in possession. Seen from here it seems that bitcoin will continue to be made as a job / financial driver for the future as well and may even be more in priority than any other work on its value that's getting higher from time to time than previous years.
i totally agree to it, many people has no job now but they are earning more than those people who has a job, and i think, those people who has a job has more savings than other, better to earn bitcoins rather than be a bystander outside your house and the only way you are doing is to eat and sleep, thats not good.
Yarskdave

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:18:26 PM

Well to you it might be unemployment that is leading people to bitcoin , but to others bitcoin is an avenue to learn and at the same time  work and be pain in bitcoin then start trading in the  the exchange market to gain.
So bitcoin means different things to every individual that is into bitcoin. And it has help in solving financial  problems and at the same time supporting us financially.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:30:01 PM

I do not think that money from bitcoin can continue to be stable, because the bitcoin world is very volatile, and not necessarily within a month can earn from bitcoin, so I think the decision to stop working is wrong

Mr. Thang

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:36:14 PM

What people do not realize is that bitcoin serves as an equilibrium mechanism among the all classes in the society regardless of their social status. Bitcoin investments, especially campaign signatures present on the market place give opportunity to the employed, underemployed, unemployed and even students in earning money with the flexibility of their time without sacrificing too much stress on their part. It may on the other hand, convince unemployed people to NOT work (like in your case) and ignore corporate trainings which I think is better in the long run with regards of acquiring skills and abilities.

Cocobrayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:55:44 PM

I do not think that money from bitcoin can continue to be stable, because the bitcoin world is very volatile, and not necessarily within a month can earn from bitcoin, so I think the decision to stop working is wrong
Very wrong if they are more concerned with bitcoin than their job, why should stop working. With bitcoin we can earn extra income, because bitcoin is very useful for its users. So do not have to be unemployed to look for bitcoin, while still working, at break time we can still search even using bitcoin.
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:44:37 PM

This is true. Bitcoin really can help unemployed people to go and use bitcoin for their source of income. At first you really need to be patient and sacrifice some of your efforts but it is worth at the end, one living testimony is the one you shared about your sister. If these people will know bitcoin, then they would not have to be worried in their expenses everyday, and they can even save bitcoins for future purposes.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:12:51 AM

Doesnt matter the effort you put if the companie close doors you will be into a sensible situation, bitcoin earnings at some places might be more then enought just from a signature. Sure we wouldnt focus just at crypto world, but its a window that some people can try and with lucky earn enought to survive while they dont find a new job. Crypto does offer several ways to make money, almost all days we see pumps happening and who knows if you invest on the right coin you might achieve your financial freedom from it.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:20:08 AM

If you go through the entire forum you could find majority of the users who have an employment and have bitcoin as an additional source. Other than this one can find lots of people who have been going completely into bitcoin leaving their professional work just based on the belief they have in making more money through bitcoin. In reality the unemployed people using bitcoin were very low comparatively.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:26:03 AM

I think that being unemployed drives people everywhere where they can earn money.
And with bitcoin you can earn money.
There are no exams that you would have to pass, so everybody can join.
And the tools to join many people have these days: a normal computer and an internet connection.
Combined that makes bitcoin a very promising option to base a new economic future on: You have low risks and big opportunities.
being unemployed pushes people to look for any possible source of income, yes, but it also gives them a lot of time. with this time, i'd reckon that many people find the will to research bitcoin and cryptocurrencies a lot, which eventually leads them to this forum. given that, it's natural that they would discover signature campaigns and the potential income that they can provide. however, i don't get why people keep equating bitcoin to a job; not even a bitcoin related job, just bitcoin itself.

it won;t be stable until it's adopted by a majority of the world's population, and is made the standard for currency. as it is, there are too many variables that affect the price of bitcoin on a daily basis.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:29:29 AM

That's right, unemployed population seek different income sources as they don't have a real worl job. That's why they inregrate themselves into bitcoin and blockchain Technologies with hope that they could earn money.
Actually, some unemployed people tend to use bitcoin and they use as their job. Bitcoin can really serve as their job because they could gain high salary from it. Using bitcoin is one of the sources of income and it is effective . Lastly, I also use bitcoin and it also serve as my job.

Yes exactly, some unemployed people use bitcoin as their full time job maybe until they can find a job and doing bitcoin as well. They can earn money in doing bitcoin and if you are good in trading as well  and other ways to eran bitcoin, you can earn a lot of money. At least while they are currently ubemployed it won't affect them financially as there is bitcoin who is the solutuon for being unemployed.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:40:03 AM

That's right, unemployed population seek different income sources as they don't have a real worl job. That's why they inregrate themselves into bitcoin and blockchain Technologies with hope that they could earn money.
Actually, some unemployed people tend to use bitcoin and they use as their job. Bitcoin can really serve as their job because they could gain high salary from it. Using bitcoin is one of the sources of income and it is effective . Lastly, I also use bitcoin and it also serve as my job.

Yes exactly, some unemployed people use bitcoin as their full time job maybe until they can find a job and doing bitcoin as well. They can earn money in doing bitcoin and if you are good in trading as well  and other ways to eran bitcoin, you can earn a lot of money. At least while they are currently ubemployed it won't affect them financially as there is bitcoin who is the solutuon for being unemployed.

my Facebook 's friend is unemployed person since he was becomes a trader since 2013/2014 (i can not remember it correctly) . Only with trading he could complete his family needs and necessity, even more leftover to get luxurious social economy.
but i am sure that while you just leave your real job to focus in bitcoin 's job you will facing a hard situation at first before everything gonna be better.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:15:12 PM

Being unemployed let people search for something to do that they believe that could change their life. Actually, that's also same with people who are employed and sick of working hard with compensation that is less to what they deserve. And because of Bitcoin, trading Cryptocurrencies, dreams can really come true.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:29:02 PM

Thumbs up to the unemplyoed people who are patiently doing bitcoin. But for me you dont have to depend only in bitcoin. You can do bitcoin while working. Practically speaking you need to have a job to provide your every day needs and wants. On the other hand you will do bitcoin to save for your future and to achieve your goals. Sounds great right? So work hard for your dreams. A big clap to those who have a work while doing bitcoin👏👏. Work hard!POST harder!😂

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:42:04 PM

Speaking frankly  i also engaged in bitcoin because a lack of many which i got as a salary.  Now i still working in the office and do bitcoin activities. I hope soon i ll earn enough money to leave office and devote all my time to bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: