Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:20:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19958 times)
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:18:11 PM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

I believe that this is true in some cases. As for me, I am also unemployed because I am still a student at the moment. So through signature campaigns in this forum, I gained bit by bit and occasionally converts my btc to fiat if ever I need some. Lately, I converted some bitcoin in order to help my parent to have more capital to invest in our business. Since I have no intention of buying anything at the moment, I thought of helping them.

When people gets engaged in Bitcoin because of unemployment, they will see Bitcoin only as a source of income and not as a currency at all. They will just treat Bitcoin as an asset or investment and not what it is supposed to.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:31:56 PM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

Its not totally true that being jobless push people to bitcoin because before the advent of bitcoin we have been surviving and even outside the forum, every one have his or her own private job that he performs while some even have family with their own kids. However, when you weigh the return of both compared to the level of energy involved then there is nothing wrong in choosing bitcoin.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:45:51 PM

Bitcoins gave hope to many unemployed people who can't find job, i have seen many such persons in my community who are earning their livings and have also saved for future through bitcoins and they don't have any job yet.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:00:48 PM

How is your sister earning BTC without money in the first place?

This is the right question. We just can speculate as long as op didn't answer.
Maybe the couple saved a bit of cash and invested that in BTC. Although that would be dumb without having a job and that being all the money they had so far.
I'm also scratching my head how this should work. Earning Bitcoin without a decent job where a company pays you in BTC isn't easy to find, mostly impossible.
Maybe she is doing "cam job" for BTC?!

maybe she has a blog or  here even. Well those jobs would mostly be freelancing, right? Since I don't know anyone who's paying bitcoin salary (or do you mean having a job that you can buy bitcoins with).

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 10:06:15 PM

It's not like Bitcoin is some magical thing that provides an income for everybody who wants it.

I'm going to call you out, OP, you're probably just lying to increase your post count.
You don't even mention how your sister is earning those Bitcoins.

You just posted this topic and didn't even bother to read the replies or answer any of the questions people have asked you.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:12:15 PM

Bitcoins gave hope to many unemployed people who can't find job, i have seen many such persons in my community who are earning their livings and have also saved for future through bitcoins and they don't have any job yet.

I agree but bitcoin is not a cheat-code for anyone to earn cash fast. You must be patient since it takes a lot of time to earn bitcoin through different methods like joining various campaign signatures, faucet, trading and doing services etc. It may be a good alternative to invest in bitcoin while your sister is unemployed but it still better to have a decent job and then use bitcoin as a sideline. Some of my friends are only students but they earn extra income while studying, and that is their biggest advantage. I advice you OP to tell your sister to have a decent job and use her income as an starting investment here.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:13:24 PM

That is a good result from earning bitcoins, but as a user of the same digital currency, I just can't depend on these volatility.

If you will be having a stable job, or a stable source of income, you must calculate how will that payroll helps you in your needs. If that is not enough you must have some extra income, and that is why I earn some bitcoins, but I don't make it my main source of bitcoin, because as I said, it is pretty unstable and volatile.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:21:27 PM

Let me guess, the people you are referring to are earning their living through signature campaigns and farming bounties and giveaways?

I understand that signature campaign earnings can add up to a decent amount for people living in third world countries, but the problem is that they are far too dependent on these campaigns to continue to exist.

In order to avoid being dependent on one thing, people should actually invest time and effort into developing skills that are in high demand, or simply start looking for a proper job ~ that's how it should be.

Signature campaign earnings should be seen solely a bonus.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:27:30 PM

I understand that signature campaign earnings can add up to a decent amount for people living in third world countries, but the problem is that they are far too dependent on these campaigns to continue to exist.
You must be joking. What about farmers, whose earnings depend on the weather and market conditions. What about writers who can sell an article or not, they are also dependent on their bosses. You can never be sure what tomorrow brings!

Hello..

Keep at it and you'll be saying goodbye pretty soon Wink
I advise you to read the rules before posting again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:26:53 PM

That is a good result from earning bitcoins, but as a user of the same digital currency, I just can't depend on these volatility.

If you will be having a stable job, or a stable source of income, you must calculate how will that payroll helps you in your needs. If that is not enough you must have some extra income, and that is why I earn some bitcoins, but I don't make it my main source of bitcoin, because as I said, it is pretty unstable and volatile.
that's the point mate if you don't have enough earnings out of it you should find other ways maybe bitcoin can supply that if you knew what to do or
where to grow your bitcoin there's a lots of ways online and with enough knowledge chances to make as a regular source of living is also possible but
very hard and risky.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:41:05 PM

Bitcoin is a great for side income, this can be a temporary solution to your sister financial situation, but they should looking for a permanent job, we don't know how long Bitcoin can survive and Bitcoin price keep on changing, and the good news is after you got the job you still can earn with Bitcoin as your side income
Unemployed people are now taking advantage of how convenient bitcoin is for anyone. Because it doesn't any impossible skills, as long as your hardworking, knowledgeable about bitcoin it can be your another way to earn extra income or another solution for people who does not have any job.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Bitlife.co

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:44:01 PM

Welcome to the new Economy! A negative situation can truly turn into a great positive opportunity.. Learning about and engaging in blockchain is truly empowering. Becoming an early adopter of disruptive technology and practical knowledge will only give you a leg up when this all goes mainstream...and while others start to claw for an exit strategy...you will feel safe, respected and at home. Spread the love Cool
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:34:22 AM

Bitcoin is a great for side income, this can be a temporary solution to your sister financial situation, but they should looking for a permanent job, we don't know how long Bitcoin can survive and Bitcoin price keep on changing, and the good news is after you got the job you still can earn with Bitcoin as your side income

Yes its so hard to depend all your needs in bitcoin. This is not a stable income and as a beginner you can't do this well.
Maybe its more better if the husband will get a real job to sustain their everyday needs and the wife will do the bitcoim as an additional imcome for them. Maybe its hard at first but eventually they can make this.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:18:05 AM

It is nice to hear stories like this one. Bitcoin is representing a new and bold opportunity for people who are into online thing. In fact, many of those involved in the beginning of Bitcoin were people who are online geeks. Right now, people who are into MMO are also into Bitcoin.

There are so many things we have to thank Bitcoin for and the man who introduce Bitcoin to us. This cryptocurrency is a great game-changer and can be so revolutionizing it can affect people massively. Of course, that is yet coming.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:23:32 AM

i am really happy to read your story because many of us is start from zero including me. i am unemployed before i know bitcoin and i want to thank you for my close friend that telling me about bitcoin. because of him, now i can have my own money and spend for buy something. the best is now i can trying to earn more bitcoin so i can withdraw my bitcoin to have money for monthly. this story is really inspire me and i hope the other people will read this too and thinking that they are not alone and not being unemployed if they try.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:51:10 AM

What exactly are you talking about ? Bitcoin is a payment method not a job or career. Wow the amount of nonesense topics are getting out of control.

If you earning Bitcoin you still working for it. Nothing has changed. You just being paid in bitcoin. Noob accounts shouldn't be allowed to make topics and this is exactly why. Actually irritates me.

if you think earning bitcoin is just sig spamming then you have missed the point

fiat is just a payment method not a job or career.... but there are plenty of jobs available related to servicing fiat.
EG do you really think that exchanges are AI robots, or do you accept that people actually work within coinbase and other exchanges and get an actual salary.

the people that develop asics, again its not an AI robot but actual engineers and designers that design prototypes, blueprints, code the chips and test the chips, ship/distribute the asics, etc

there are thousands upon thousands of real careers available in the bitcoin/crypto sector.

software - developers, graphics designers, project managers, etc
hardware - manufacturers, engineers, designers, project managers, etc
merchants - salesmen, customer service, retailers, managers
consulting - advisers, organisers, catering, light, audio and recording experts

i could go on and on. but pretty much any job role available with payment in fiat is possible for bitcoin.
bitcoin is still in the innovation phase because it has not yet grasped the explosion of a true circular currency yet where the real bitcoin 'industry' starts growing.

if you think bitcoin is just sig spamming then you have missed the point

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:57:41 AM

indeed the fact is like that when we are hard to get a job in the real world the other choice is the online world. but there are also people who leave their jobs to earn for bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 02:06:45 AM

Nothing wrong with being unemployed and diving into the Bitcoin world. I am considering Bitcoin trading to be bread and butter so that I will have more time with my family since I am getting old and besides there are times that the money I earn from trading Bitcoins is more than what I earn from my 9 to 5 job.
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1232

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:10:29 AM

Same with me but for now I am just a student but the profit that I am taking is higher than the minimum wage salary of real world job. So doing it just a part time but my salary is big enough for me to go independent. I think I will choose to do bitcoin when I graduated but for now just a part time only.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:25:21 AM

I do agree with your comment and I believe that it is necessary for people to have a stable job and not just focus on bitcoin. Though if you are lucky with bitcoin you can be a millionaire in a short span of time but believe me that when problem occurs online or you got hacked you will lost everything. So for me it is nice to have a stable job and bitcoin both at the same time. But if you are really unlucky to find a job and you have nowhere to go then join bitcoin and earn online.

I have the same thoughts. Bitcoin may not be that stable enough for one to rely on it. Although there are some Bitcoin users who quit their job just so they could dedicate all of their time on Bitcoin, like the campaign managers here in this forum. It is still ideal for you to have a stable job as opposed to fully relying on Bitcoin. Don't get me wrong though, Bitcoin is a good investment and can help a lot of people earn additional income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: