Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19953 times)
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:24:39 PM

Yeah I definitely believe so. Unemployment is one of the factors that strengthen and kinda unite the BTC community, I guess. Most of the people who are teenagers, not working yet, or unemployed people, or people who are earning too less and need to supplement their income, jump into the BTC race. It makes them financially independent, and in under developed countries, (where there is even a slight presence of BTC, of course), people try to earn from it to earn a living.
I do not think this is exactly the case, what I mean for an unemployed person trying to make money online with a new currency that not many have heard seems like taking a very high risk when they are already in a bad situation, I think the best thing to do for an unemployed person is to get a job and then now that they can pay their bills then they can start to explore the possibility of making money with bitcoin.

Day job is matter for everyone's life in present era but we need to become the entrepreneur to make some changes in our family life and career life. If you have IT knowledge which can be implemented on the bitcoin related businesses, then you could move ahead with that and invest to make change. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:54:39 AM

Bitcoin might be the best answer for jobless people who want earn a money. You don't need a high skill to earn bitcoin and you only need a computer, internet and knowledge. In my country also same like that, most of jobless people here go to bitcoin to earn a living. Bitcoin is really important for some people.

Right.Bitcoin is good help for unemployed person to have income. It does not need any qualifications to work, the only need is knowledge about bitcoin. Bitcoin can earn more even work on it as a part time. While finding a job in the real state , it can support financial needs. Can have an opportunity to invest in bitcoin for a long time.
I think this is another good point, in the world you need more and more useless degrees and qualifications but in bitcoin you do not need anything as long as you know something about bitcoin you can earn some money and the bigger your knowledge the bigger the earnings.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:02:23 AM

PEople want to buy Bitcoin with the hope that one day they will not need to be employed because the price will go up.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:22:18 AM

Bitcoin might be the best answer for jobless people who want earn a money. You don't need a high skill to earn bitcoin and you only need a computer, internet and knowledge. In my country also same like that, most of jobless people here go to bitcoin to earn a living. Bitcoin is really important for some people.

Right.Bitcoin is good help for unemployed person to have income. It does not need any qualifications to work, the only need is knowledge about bitcoin. Bitcoin can earn more even work on it as a part time. While finding a job in the real state , it can support financial needs. Can have an opportunity to invest in bitcoin for a long time.
I think this is another good point, in the world you need more and more useless degrees and qualifications but in bitcoin you do not need anything as long as you know something about bitcoin you can earn some money and the bigger your knowledge the bigger the earnings.
Yes it is one of the offers of bitcoin where everyone can find a job even they achieved a low class in the society they are also able to earn bitcoin. Just have a patience to learn and sure it will help you to earn bitcoin and become encouraged to reach their goals in life
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:37:33 AM

I guess unemployment does not necessarily drive people to bitcoin. What drives them is their need for money. I' m not judging anyone here, because even people with regular paying jobs still do bitcoin. What I mean is that when a person is in need, he or she will do something to earn a living. We are all searching for a cashflow, to sustain or to increase whatever we have at present. I think that's what happened to your sister and brother-in-law. Good thing they tried bitcoin instead of other things.
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:42:24 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

Well, bitcoin is an alternative way of making money. There are many other ways, gigs, passive income and side income available to be earned as well.
Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:07:44 AM

Bitcoin is a good alternative on industry employment. Employment is a number 1 problem of fresh graduates and they need cash to consume while they were searching or finding a job I suggest they should do bitcoin to provide their needs. And even when they have a job this xan be an additional income to them, work on your profession and bitcoin for fun additional income.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:12:28 AM

I guess unemployment does not necessarily drive people to bitcoin. What drives them is their need for money. I' m not judging anyone here, because even people with regular paying jobs still do bitcoin. What I mean is that when a person is in need, he or she will do something to earn a living. We are all searching for a cashflow, to sustain or to increase whatever we have at present. I think that's what happened to your sister and brother-in-law. Good thing they tried bitcoin instead of other things.

Yes, there are many people that have their jobs, but they still come to Bitcoin, because they are in financial needs. Especially people who have too many bills to pay, many expenses every month for different reasons, so it's very possible their wage isn't enough to pay everything they need. Bitcoin helps them this way, it's an extra source of money every month to cover expenses and maybe make them able to save some money to have fun somehow.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:21:24 AM

Being unemployed dries people to go to Bitcoin because it is very accessible and can be use by everybody. They found an opportunity to earn without going to the company and apply for a job. They also have the luxury of their time while earning in Bitcoin. It is a good opportunity for everybody and a good source of income.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:38:06 AM

,as the topic says, I don't think unemployment drives people to switch to bitcoins, most probably people do think that its just an instant way or short cut to make money, but the truth is that if you wont work for it you wont obtain what you want to achieve in life. So in other words its is still considered as work to do but not considered as full time, can be side job if you wanted, as long as you are willing to.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:45:01 AM

I would say that bitcoin is a blessing for unemployed people.It has given new earning opportunities to them irrespective of their caste,creed,nation,whether living in developed country or undeveloped.It has changed their situations from waiting for a government or private sector.It has increased their standard of living.What they need is a laptop or a smart phone and access to internet.I have seen many people even quitting their tough and low paying jobs and have started earning in bitcoins.By giving earning opportunities to unemployed people,bitcoin helps progress of a nation's economy indirectly.
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:04:49 AM

Being unemployed dries people to go to Bitcoin because it is very accessible and can be use by everybody. They found an opportunity to earn without going to the company and apply for a job. They also have the luxury of their time while earning in Bitcoin. It is a good opportunity for everybody and a good source of income.
I agree, unemployed people being into use bitcoin because it easy to use and easy to access. Bitcoin offer benefits to anyone that a person could earn money and it open to unemployed or to all people. Yes, this is really good and offer a source of income even unemployed people.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:10:35 AM

I agree, unemployed people being into use bitcoin because it easy to use and easy to access. Bitcoin offer benefits to anyone that a person could earn money and it open to unemployed or to all people. Yes, this is really good and offer a source of income even unemployed people.
Me, who is emplted wanting to quit for btc and other crypto activities, what more those who are unemployed ,knowing that they can earn they will surely use btc if ever they know it.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1655

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:30:47 AM

I would say that bitcoin is a blessing for unemployed people.It has given new earning opportunities to them irrespective of their caste,creed,nation,whether living in developed country or undeveloped.It has changed their situations from waiting for a government or private sector.It has increased their standard of living.What they need is a laptop or a smart phone and access to internet.I have seen many people even quitting their tough and low paying jobs and have started earning in bitcoins.By giving earning opportunities to unemployed people,bitcoin helps progress of a nation's economy indirectly.

Very true. I know some people who are jobless but found bitcoin an opportunity to learn at the same time earn. Now they are financially secured because they work hard by joining campaigns and used this funds to go to trading which is more profitable if I might say. I'm seeing them from time to time and had chat with them and they say that bitcoin has open a lot of good things and that it makes have the financial freedom that they all wanted in life. Of course they are still doing trading and not just into investing only.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:34:19 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

What did you explain to her about how to earn bitcoin? Sign camp, faucet or something? Or you tell her about how to trade with bitcoin. Because they cant live with just a sign camp or faucet payments, they need higher levels to do so. And to trade, they must have a big enough capital to earn money weekly, or daily. So Maybe you explain something else about bitcoin to her.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:18:57 AM

What did you explain to her about how to earn bitcoin? Sign camp, faucet or something? Or you tell her about how to trade with bitcoin. Because they cant live with just a sign camp or faucet payments, they need higher levels to do so. And to trade, they must have a big enough capital to earn money weekly, or daily. So Maybe you explain something else about bitcoin to her.
Signature campaigns are not bad to be the source of bitcoin on the mean time because they can have a capital for trading if they will continue working in signature campaign because they are still paying good rate for their participants and it will also help us to save money because we don't need to  buy bitcoin anymore since we have a source of bitcoin which is the signature campaign.
Igebotz
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1627

The BSFL Sherrif 📛

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 03:16:34 PM

i was one of them because i don`t have job yet but i get i job i will still continue bitcoin.and unemployed people like me search ways to find money and bitcoin is money it worth alot it can sustain my daily need and if i don`t find i way maybe i ending  living on the streets no home no food. and not just unemployed people are using bitcoin to earn money. their are rich people investing on bitcoin if i get a job i still continue bitcoin.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:26:50 PM

There must be many who got into BTC after being unemployed. But you can't generalize every unemployed man. Only some millions of people know about Bitcoin. Unemployed people come from every field. Not everyone is technically literate to understand Bitcoin or take a proper benefit off it. Unemployment is quite bigger a problem than what Bitcoin can solve.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:35:20 PM

Bitcoin is a great for side income, this can be a temporary solution to your sister financial situation, but they should looking for a permanent job, we don't know how long Bitcoin can survive and Bitcoin price keep on changing, and the good news is after you got the job you still can earn with Bitcoin as your side income

Bitcoin is a way to get some extra income if you have a serious business, but if you don't have one you may treat bitcoin like a real business because one day it would cover all your bills. A lot of bitcoiners here are starting by promoting signature ad campaign and then later move on to the most profitable side of bitcoin which is buying and selling bitcoin. There are guys that also buy and save bitcoins in form of business and wait for the price to get higher in future and then sell their bitcoins with huge profits, they are called "bitcoin holders".  
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:43:04 PM

Bitcoin is a great for side income, this can be a temporary solution to your sister financial situation, but they should looking for a permanent job, we don't know how long Bitcoin can survive and Bitcoin price keep on changing, and the good news is after you got the job you still can earn with Bitcoin as your side income

Bitcoin is a way to get some extra income if you have a serious business, but if you don't have one you may treat bitcoin like a real business because one day it would cover all your bills. A lot of bitcoiners here are starting by promoting signature ad campaign and then later move on to the most profitable side of bitcoin which is buying and selling bitcoin. There are guys that also buy and save bitcoins in form of business and wait for the price to get higher in future and then sell their bitcoins with huge profits, they are called "bitcoin holders".  
There are as well other possibilities to earn bitcoins if you have skills.
Be a designer, open your own casino, write a blog and earn from the ads.
It does not have to be only trading or the campaign, the world is full of options, you just have to find them.
And for the time untill that happens, there still is campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: