Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19967 times)
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:15:21 PM

That's right, unemployed population seek different income sources as they don't have a real worl job. That's why they inregrate themselves into bitcoin and blockchain Technologies with hope that they could earn money.
Actually, some unemployed people tend to use bitcoin and they use as their job. Bitcoin can really serve as their job because they could gain high salary from it. Using bitcoin is one of the sources of income and it is effective . Lastly, I also use bitcoin and it also serve as my job.
If you are an unemployed person, you will understand the reason Bitcoin become to hot trend for them and students recently. Mostly worker in this forum are unemployed people and they want make money in Bitcoin like me and you. Because the value and jobs of Bitcoin better other jobs we know on make money online community.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:27:24 PM

That's right, unemployed population seek different income sources as they don't have a real worl job. That's why they inregrate themselves into bitcoin and blockchain Technologies with hope that they could earn money.
Actually, some unemployed people tend to use bitcoin and they use as their job. Bitcoin can really serve as their job because they could gain high salary from it. Using bitcoin is one of the sources of income and it is effective . Lastly, I also use bitcoin and it also serve as my job.
there are very many people who do not have employment to work with the crypto currency. But this does not solve the problem of unemployment, because the statistics in the state still remains dry. It was not that none of the users of crypto currency will ever advertise their business and will never file a declaration of their income for the government.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:55:37 AM

One of the things that most people do not realize is how easy is to make money online with the right knowledge and it is a lot easier than doing a job, currently I also have a job but the earnings that I’m getting with bitcoin are slowly rising and I think that in a year I will be able to make the same amount of money with bitcoin than what I make in my job.

Good for you. You have double income. Not all people have the proper mindset to do freelance jobs because they have a good career and they are trained to do office works. But I am also noticing that there is a rise on freelancers or online job seekers. Maybe soon there will be more online workers than office workers. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency can be a good tool to help achieve that.
Working online has many benefits, one of them is that you do not have to dress up for your job, you do not have a boss and most of the time you can perform your job when you feel like it and not when you are ordered by your boss, so all of that makes freelancing very attractive.
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:04:24 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
atleast  your sister ask with her own and you no need to force her to know about bitcoin. i hope  they can earn also in bitcoin same with us and study well about it. and share more about your knowledge in bitcoins so that itbwill help them while they still jobless

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:06:49 AM

One of the things that most people do not realize is how easy is to make money online with the right knowledge and it is a lot easier than doing a job, currently I also have a job but the earnings that I’m getting with bitcoin are slowly rising and I think that in a year I will be able to make the same amount of money with bitcoin than what I make in my job.

Good for you. You have double income. Not all people have the proper mindset to do freelance jobs because they have a good career and they are trained to do office works. But I am also noticing that there is a rise on freelancers or online job seekers. Maybe soon there will be more online workers than office workers. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency can be a good tool to help achieve that.
Working online has many benefits, one of them is that you do not have to dress up for your job, you do not have a boss and most of the time you can perform your job when you feel like it and not when you are ordered by your boss, so all of that makes freelancing very attractive.
The thing with doing online jobs is there are endless possbilities to make income. It is up to us how we are going to take advantage of these opportunities. Time management would also come into play. There will always be issues as to how secured online jobs are compared to working for a company, as these online jobs can come and go, but if one is really eager to go full time with online jobs, then he will find ways to earn on a consistent basis.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:46:11 AM

Bitcoin is not a magic stick, it is just a technology and digital currency system which has some benefits over the fiat system. However, since Bitcoin is in the beta stage, there is a lot of scope for the growth and it is providing tremendous opportunities to each and everyone around the world without discrimination. Thus it has nothing to do with unemployment or such non-related issues other than easier funds flow but we can grab the opportunities and earn the handsome amount from related activities like Bitcoin freelancing, trading, investment etc.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:09:37 AM

I was unemployed from January to July 2017 before I work in full time job. Bitcoin is one of my source that time but it is so hard for me because I have 1 child and I need to work in full time. That's why I didn't save any bitcoins from January to July 2017. Now, I'm working so hard to fulfill my 7months of being unemployed. And I am still looking for the other work here in online world.

As you bitcoin has becamed a source of income, but i still with my job, the funny thing is im earning a bit more over crypto then my job. I never considered left the job to focus at bitcoin because as a trader the risks to have a bad day is high, and with a family i cant take such risks, soo im sure bitcoin and crypto in the general does help those wich takes the risks. I found recently a person wich will use the money he had to buy miners, to try to hold him till he find a new job, if wont atleast he will have an passive income.
I have a friend at first this is her sideline she has a job but suddenly he decided to left her job the reason is because the amount that he can get on her job are double the amount that he can get here in forum for some campaign that he have joined so she decided to take focus than to take it as her sideline. Being unemployed now is not a big deal if you have knowledge here cause you can earn a lot than being employed.
Jingjing12345

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:13:56 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
Bitcoin can really give opportunities to unemployed person like your sister. Your sister is earning money by putting their effort and time so that it is like they are really working. And also they are putting they're knowledge on bitcoin into it.

C
Finally C is!!!
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:24:45 AM

of course as long as you need money you will do anything just to earn something , just like in my case im also unemployed and ive been looking online how to possibly earn money online good thing that i found bitcoin and then i started joining on to this forum and soon if ill get a real job i would still be doing bitcoins as a sideline.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:32:53 AM

of course as long as you need money you will do anything just to earn something , just like in my case im also unemployed and ive been looking online how to possibly earn money online good thing that i found bitcoin and then i started joining on to this forum and soon if ill get a real job i would still be doing bitcoins as a sideline.
That happens to me also. I recently resigned from my job to be a full time mom and when I searched for online jobs for me to earn, my friend introduced to me what is bitcoin and how you can earn bitcoin. And I am quite amaze on how profitable you can be if you have the skill and knowledge about crypto currencies. That's why I focused my free time learning about bitcoin, how to do trading and reading posts here in this forum because I believe that someday I could have 1 BTC in my wallet too. For now since I'm already a Jr. Member, I am now joining a campaign and this would be my first earning if I get paid to it.
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:51:44 AM

Not only the unemployed that drives people into bitcoin, this is also true to employed ones, imho, its the opportunity that bring people here and do the Bitcoining.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:10:46 AM

Not only the unemployed that drives people into bitcoin, this is also true to employed ones, imho, its the opportunity that bring people here and do the Bitcoining.
Like me i am employed while i have my own job my other source of income is bitcoin.me and my husband joined bitcoin because our salary is not enough to sustained the expenses in our family.and we will continue bitcoin for the better future of our family while we have a job now.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:18:27 AM

if there is anyone who'd introduced the cryptocurrency stuff sure i think they'll know , if they did maybe it will drive them to do bitcoins given the unemployability and the interest to earn some money instead of wasting their time doing nothing. after all some work and jobs didn't even give enough salary for financial needs.

valov88

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:23:46 AM

Like me i am employed while i have my own job my other source of income is bitcoin.me and my husband joined bitcoin because our salary is not enough to sustained the expenses in our family.and we will continue bitcoin for the better future of our family while we have a job now.
I believe that bitcoin is a good opportunity to make extra money (besides a job) to support a family. In many countries, salaries are just not enough to lead a comfortable life with a family, so i am very happy to hear that so many peoples' lives are more comfortable thanks to bitcoin.

fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:15:45 AM

We cannot generallized exactly what they are going to do next with their life. It totally depends upon the factors affect to their environment and mostly influence based on trends in their surroundings, we cannot pushed all unemployed individual to work on btc. I guess lets consider their field of interst, because there's a quotation saying " Choose your passion and success will follow..
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 10:17:21 AM

I believe that bitcoin is a good opportunity to make extra money (besides a job) to support a family. In many countries, salaries are just not enough to lead a comfortable life with a family, so i am very happy to hear that so many peoples' lives are more comfortable thanks to bitcoin.
Of course it is an option to make money alternatively but preferable the best way is while making money from a regular job, for bitcoin ecosystem it is ok to take one hour at least each day.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
Bilbo Baggins

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:20:40 AM

From the little experience I have on bitcoin, I can't see how someone unemployed without a steady income can live off bitcoin without a good investment to rely on.

As long as they are happy and not scamming or hurting anyone, it's a good thing they found a way around it.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:23:30 AM

it's true what you say, not everyone but most unemployed is just a lazy person, so it's perfect for them to earn money with bitcoin, because it just needs to sit in front of the computer just to do it.

coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 10:27:01 AM

Partly true. But unemployment may not be the main reason why people engage into dealing with Bitcoin. Yes, Bitcoin is one way to earn while being unemployed. But it's just one of so many options to earn. I would say that majority of Bitcoin users or traders are actually employed. I think the main reason would be to invest. This is what drives people to engage in cryptocurrencies. To invest and to gain profit. But your sister is blessed since you introduced her to Bitcoin. At least she is now earning while job hunting. c",)

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:28:25 AM

if you dont have work then you can earn here in bitcoin but the earnings here is volatile so dont rely here in bitcoin i think if you earn here build a business in real world atleast you have more profit incase of emergency if the bitcoin go worst like bitcoin value drop or anything happen here in bitcoin and i think also look for a job like stable job for your good future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: