Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19967 times)
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:44:16 AM

Being unemployed let people search for something to do that they believe that could change their life. Actually, that's also same with people who are employed and sick of working hard with compensation that is less to what they deserve. And because of Bitcoin, trading Cryptocurrencies, dreams can really come true.

because thats truly happen some of us here dont have job and we used it as home based job then if you can now earn as much as regular employee does then you may not look for a job and derives you to stay focus on bitcoin.
Of course, why they seek for another job instead of having bitcoin? Getting involve in bitcoin doesn't mean that just because of having unemployed before, impact this community are welcoming all those who are interested not because you don't have a job. Bitcoin is not the only options, but because of it's promising price and a big chances to earned big money then more people will get through here.
I think it's not all the case. Life goes on a step by step process from the time we were born till we grow old. Working after we finished a degree is our real cycle of life before bitcoin existed. We all have the same path after we studied for many years in school and got a job even if we get smaller pay from the company we've worked for. However,bitcoin can assist us if we need to. Working in a particular job could only mean that we follow the cycle of life and bitcoin is our partner in order to sustain for something that we want to achieve. If being unemployed has something to do with our health then bitcoin is our hope.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:47:52 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

Its true because people are looking now where to have income or profit.People to all nations now is increasing of counts of un employed.But so far bitcoin really helps.Many people now are hoping at bitcoin.Bitcoi is giving a good future to people .Like on my family we are hoping on bitcoin to have our things in our house to provide our needs.We are hoping for an extra income from bitcoin.
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:48:12 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

What are the things you teach to them ? How do you and your sister earn Bitcoins ? Can you share it for me ? Because I currently unemployed and have to fill my family needs. I already know how to receive Bitcoins and how to sell it. But I do not know how to earn it. Please teach me.
wartajoni

Activity: 329
Merit: 11

@japanesehighschoolgirl

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:52:42 AM

It actually depends on things like where you lived, the society you lived, and the luck. In my country, I hardly ever see people discuss bitcoin in their daily life. They're exist, but they're not that much. For example, "A" live in a place where their society play bitcoin, but no one tells "A" about bitcoin. They just do bitcoin for their own self. It needs the luck that people want to tell or even teach us bitcoin, because not all people can kindly tell something like this.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:13:32 AM

I think that is not true because you will not have the money to buy bitcoin
I don't invested any of my money here to have bitcoin, I don't have 1 bitcoin but I have .02  Grin not that big but I will hold it and earn some more to have a good amount of bitcoin someday. Even if I am employed just like before, I still want to stay with my work while earning bitcoin. But at this point I need to stop working in my previous job because of my son, he needs more attention right now because of his condition, he has a behavioral disorder which I need to focus on him so I rather stay with my son than to stay with my job but if I have a chance to be employed again, I will. I will work hard for my family.
Collinslevi

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:52:08 AM

Bitcoin had this kind of ability to give benefits to people who are either unemployed or lack some skills or having an education. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
facebookbtc

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:33:10 AM

I think that is not true because you will not have the money to buy bitcoin

Bitcoin does not need to buy I did not spend $ 1 to buy my Bitcoin. Just take some time to collect. Ask if they get up just by earning btc to live.

Bitcoin can be earned through hardwork without the need to buy some. And I hope he find here way towards reality or he was just really into buying stuff and never really read much.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:39:57 AM

Yes so long as he or she knows how to use conputer or smart phone. You just need to read about bitcoin and you learn easily. It doesnt required any experience just like the regular you are applying. Even undergrad can do this or even below 18 as long as he or she knows how to read. Its a big help.
Uberzugzug

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:06:19 AM

Yes of course. Who would not want to earn money without extensive hard work especially if you dont have yet a job with a fixed income. I for one already earning fixed with my regular job but still doing bitcoin because it is an extra income for me.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:18:47 AM

it is true, all this time I see around my residence bitcoin is widely used by unemployed people, because it is very helpful for their economy. bitcoin is a lifesaver for those who do not have a steady job.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:02:10 AM

It was really nice for you to help them. Bitcoin's been a lot of help to many people and I still hope so in the next few years or even decades  Wink
But if one is unemployed yet have no knowledge at all about bitcoin, it is an unfortunate event I guess  Grin

amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:08:57 AM

It is a known fact that Bitcoin opens opportunities to people be it employed or unemployed. But the problem for some who are unemployed are the lack of device (be it smartphone, laptop, tablet) or even the deprivation of internet access to reach the cyberspace and do bitcoin work. Lucky for some who are able to access the internet and they are also the ones who are already employed and do the multitasking stuff (WORK+BITCOIN).

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:15:10 AM

Yes this is very true. There are alot of people out there who were not employed but doing something like online  business and others having benefited of bitcoin. Like anyone else we tend to feel unlucky whenever we may not own something that we like, we tend to stress ourselves.
Yes, it might be the reason for so many unemployed individuals to come and jump into Bitcoins for having a good amount of earning. I think Bitcoin has played a very significant role in changing the lives of so many individuals living around us. I am very much sure that Bitcoin will keep on playing its part in reducing unemployment from this society.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:19:30 AM

I think it is not unemployment that drives people to bitcoin and the crypto world, but the chance to earn big by investing your time and efforts in the cryptoworld. There are many people here who joined the community, learned about bitcoin then quit their day jobs. I mean, there are just so many that bitcoin can offer that the world can't, and I think that is what drives people to bitcoin.

Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:20:53 AM

in my opinion not only unemployment in bitcoin, many rich people who also invest in bitcoin. because bitcoin attracts many people to invest because bitcoin prices continue to rise, so that's what keeps people interested in being bitcoin
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:21:34 AM

happy to hear if, what we say and understand is accepted, sometimes the fortune comes when we fall, just as I know Bitcoin accidentally, and because I want a job with a decent result ..

yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:03:14 AM

in my opinion not only unemployment in bitcoin, many rich people who also invest in bitcoin. because bitcoin attracts many people to invest because bitcoin prices continue to rise, so that's what keeps people interested in being bitcoin

Right, even rich people are trying to earn bitcoin because they know that investing in bitcoin means more fortune. You can't blame those unemployed people for giving so much attention to bitcoin than and not look for regular and stable jobs. They found a way for them to earn money more easily and conveniently and that is just normal. Looking for a regular job is very stressful compared to bitcoin and I know that you know it too.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:06:04 PM

Having knowledge about bitcoin is a good thing, but bitcoin is not a means of earning income and fixed income. Bitcoin is a method of technology and payment.
My advice is: You should also look for a permanent job because the current job is better nowadays as your side business when you are unemployed.
If you are in a first world country then you are right but if you are in a country like Venezuela your signature campaign earnings are a small fortune there, to be honest I’m surprised that we do not see people from Venezuela using their time here to earn many times over what they could earn in their jobs.

May be they just don't know about such opportunity. Also I wouldn't say that participation in bounty works for everyone. First of all, person needs to know English, learn some information about upcoming ICO, create MEW, be ready to take risk and spend time for several $, etc
Well, you are right on that, but once that you get to know the way around the forums and become a regular reader and participant of the forum then it is not as difficult since we are doing something that we will do anyway which is to post in the forum and by doing that and participate in signature campaigns we are able to earn a little sum of bitcoin.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:23:27 PM

I completely agree. When I first learned about bitcoin I was unemployed and even student. It quickly got my attention. I didn't know about finance but learning was very fun. And bitcoin gave me different vision.

I am in a similar situation. Bitcoin provides you with the opportunity to earn, so the unemployed are definitely encourage to engage in earning bitcoins such as participating in signature campaigns. The nice thing about this is you won't have to go through the hassle of applying or validation for you to earn bitcoins because there is no requirement - all you need to have is an internet connection and working device. Even if you have a regular day job, you can earn bitcoins as a sideline income.
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:56:15 AM

Of course being unemployed drives people to go to Bitcoin because Bitcoin offers them a piece of the future when they learn how to control their private keys in their bitcoin wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: