Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:59:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19967 times)
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:05:19 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

i think being unemployed is one of the factors that drives a person to bitcoin it is because it don't require such requirements as long as you have an internet connection a laptop or a phone and have patience and eager to risk  some money for investment and others. if you're unemployed bitcoin can help you to haven an income and financially stable. but even the employed individual are earning bitcoin because they want to have an additional income. bitcoin is really a bid help when it comes to financial needs.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:10:27 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
while in the unemployed position make life panic. so the unemployed makes people think to find a job in order to make a living. I think everyone will work encourage the curiosity of bitcoin work.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
RYANWU

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:41:53 AM

I know some students they need money and engage in cryptocurrency market. Some people whose company just startup and have no recurrent income yet and then engage in, too. Maybe for some people its an important opportunity to know cryptocurrency more in tough life.
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:28:35 AM

very supportive once, because every person must have a lot of needs and needs and even then must be fulfilled such as daily needs. stepping with bitcoin is the most appropriate way for the unemployed
johnne

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:31:22 AM

i think only unemployed people are not driving in bitcoin but mostly all those people who are already employed and want to do far time job they are also being involved in bitcoin forum because in this foroum there is no fix time for working whenever you want you can work here and earn bitcoins which is the best way.
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:32:32 AM

YOU NEED A JOB TO HAVE MONEY TO BUY BITCOIN.

Bitcoin has freed, continuing to free, and tomorrow will still free many people globally from the centrally controlled debt-based fiat system that confiscates your wealth with inflation and tax. Bitcoin is a TRUE savings vehicle. Buying Real Estate, Hospital healthcare, Global traveling, College Education gets cheaper as you hold Bitcoin.

And it has become clear that...
Bitcoin CANNOT be controlled.

Bitcoin cannot be made legal. Governments may still attempt to do so.

Bitcoin cannot be made illegal. Governments may still attempt to do so.

Central banks already control and manipulate Stocks, Real Estate, Gold, Interest Rates.

Bitcoin reached escape velocity 4-years ago in 2013 which means it cannot be stopped - cannot make it illegal or legal - governments/banks do not matter.

On the opposite end of the spectrum the global fiat (US Dollars, Indian Rupees, Chinese Yuan, etc) bubble system broke a couple of decades ago.

Fiat around the world is forced to inflate issuance as its heavily infested, burdened and broken with:
-regulatory burden on fiat banks & system (incredibly costly)
-unemployment & other welfare costs
-inflating fiat to keep stock market rising and to keep house-prices from collapsing
-financing conflicts, bombs, and "aid"
-insurance fraud
-false claims and insurance loss-events
-stabilize regions after natural disasters
-keeping monopolies with internet access centralized and search engine crawlers centralized
-money laundering
-chargebacks
-frivolous legal costs (lawsuits bogging the system down)
-state-sponsored corruption and unofficial corruption (governments and gangs, banks and conartists)
-retirement obligations (debasement in value to keep up with payments from government or other retirement-obligations)
-fake credit (goods being transacted with credit-loss, replaced by inflation of monetary base rather than bringing perpetrators & source to justice)
-using enforcement labor to freeze accounts and assets and take away your money
-costs of auditors and budgetors and accountants to governments and businesses

Bitcoin, systemically, is free from these burdens.

Bitcoin is GLOBALLY held and sought after by people in almost every country - see global trade data by country or see this list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1853019.0

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE STOP BLOWING BUBBLES OF EXTRA FIAT MONEY AROUND THE WORLD? (PLEASE NO MORE USD, EUROS, JAPANESE YENS, INDIAN RUPEES, CHINESE YUAN, MEXICAN PESOS - PLEASE STOP INFLATING AND MAKING BITCOIN SO VALUABLE)...stop this pumping

https://macromon.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/the-chart-that-floats-overvaluation/

Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:45:53 AM

I am glad for your sister! I too am unemployed and a stay-at-home mom. Knowing bitcoin had helped me a lot in terms of earning. Imagine, you can have an income even when ypu are staying at home. Sometimes, earnings here is on an average rate--referring to signature campaigns. But now, I am  looking for greater way to earn here that is why I am looking into trading as well.
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:47:28 AM

Yes, there are many other ways to earn money online as well, not just with bitcoins. Can be through internet marketing or social media or simply starting a website.
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:09:59 PM

I think using bitcoin simply as a way to earn money is not very rational. It is much more profitable to use it as a long-term investment.
I work, and invest some of my money in bitcoin. This is more profitable than sitting completely unemployed, investing the rest of cash in bitcoin and getting a small profit, withdrawing funds in a small amount of time.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:30:22 AM

this is something that can reduce unemployment in every region because we can encourage someone to understand bitcoin but all we can not do that easy because people have their own opinions about bitcoin Huh
yes it is true that unemployment drives people to bitcoins because bitcoins your only friend which can help you financially when you are jobless so if you are unemployed than you should invest your money in bitcoins because the prices of bitcoins are going higher and higher .
So am I, it is glad to see people making progress and getting settle in their lifes by earning bitcoin. Many people have found earning due to this digital currency and the good news is the total worth of their income keeps on increasing with time.

Some people have even left their field jobs because it is easier to earn BTC. Also, it is the future of the money system. For me, it's an extra income source.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:24:14 PM

bitcoin is the place to try the unemployed. in today's day looking for work is very difficult even though it was graduated. now it's a lot of unemployed activities in bitcoin world, because without a lot of capital we can get bitcoin.

ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:37:25 PM

I don't think that unemployment can drive people towards bitcoins.the people who are  searching for ideas on how to get rich faster through online will only end up on bitcoins as it's one of the best forms of investments with huge gains in the long run and it's not that easy to earn money without having a primary job one can choose this only a secondary income or a kind of profit generator from the investment they have done

btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:59:06 PM

I used to think the other way around. I believe bitcoin drives people (like I did) to resign from their 9 to 6 jobs and invest their time and monet with bitcoin to make money rather than working for an unpleasant job.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
zirt

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:01:35 PM

Hi
This is not a false statement. Indeed people that have sometime may surf on internet and hear of bitcoin. Or hear of it in magazines, tv, then get more informations on internet.
But what matters is they invest only small part of their money. So the risk is not big, and as you know the reward can be big as bitcoin can move big and quick....!
nagiblem

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:28:37 PM

Unfortunately yes this is specifically to those people who looks for job on line and has the capacity and ability to do the campaigns and follow the rules. But for others who are not technological equipped they might look for other alternative sidelines.

Cavyanpo

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:10:28 AM

Becoming unemployed dries people to go to Bitcoin due to the fact it is quite accessible and can be use by everybody. They located an possibility to earn without likely to the firm and implement for a task. They also have the luxury of their time while earning in Bitcoin. It is a very good possibility for everybody and a good supply of earnings.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:17:51 AM

As an unemployed like me, i have to rely in bitcoin. I find it no hasle to join. They dont choose their members. Im not a college graduate but its not a big problem.Bitcoin open their opportunity for everyone. I can now earn And help my family through bitcoin..
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:45:01 AM

Maybe,its yes. Because we know that the bitcoin has a right value and right power to do it. It have a kinds that people want. To get earn in bitcoin you just need an short time and patience and hard working. Maybe all unemplyed people was have the fit in this job. But i think its depend on them if they loved they do and if they interested. People unemployed was drive to go bitcoin because its have an right to earn you how much what you want its up on you
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:04:12 AM

In Venezuela for instance, their economy is in total disarray and the high level of unemployment is unbearable and the people will do anything to make money and luckily for them, their power tariffs is one of the lowest in the entire world, They have thus started to mine bitcoins so that they can sell and make money for themselves.

zollyharvan

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:06:40 AM

I really love being a newbie here you can give them income families
The wisest decision can be created again that you can save from offline work in bitcoin and crypto fields for long time retention.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: