Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19967 times)
Melquart

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:36:51 PM

Being unemployed give you much time to sit and learn about bitcoin. You also will be so broke to spend over 10 hours on computer searching to earn some money.

Raegorl

Activity: 140

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:42:19 PM

I am also just a student who needs money to pay for my college. so I decided to get to know bitcoin and make it an opportunity for me.

This is a good way to think about it. Join campaigns, be a part of the community and earn some coins along the way while you dont work full time and dont have enough to buy. More people should think like this!

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:51:20 PM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
It's nice that you teach your sister and brother in law to learned this cryptocurrecy. And I think even they not have work they will be successful in this crypto world if they focusing here.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:52:47 PM

I will quite agree with the OP's thought. I have a living testimony here in our country. The economy went down into recession and a lot of youths became unemployed even with their certificates; some even went ahead to get their masters to better their chances of employment but still no show. Out of their earnest desire to earn a living, they stumbled on bitcoin! And voala! They have been making a meaning with their lives. The unemployment situation has birthed a new and much more better way. Though it is now good to get something established in the physical running for you while you earn from the Cryptocurrency system.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:21:39 PM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

Actually not all unemployed people drives bitcoin, maybe some of people only know about bitcoin on how to use. Yes unemployed  people who know bitcoin can drive them to use bitcoin so that they can earn an income to support their daily need and also to survive them. But the person unemployed who dont know how to use bitcoin they try to find a job or any job that can get an income.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:33:33 AM

I can see this happening because it doesn't take any skills or having an education to be able to obtain it.
It is all internet money or cryptocurrency as the people online like to call it.
So all you need is a data plan to hold,obtain and use it. Undecided

It is really possible if someone is unemployed to work and go with Bitcoin. Why? Because your profit here can be equated with the salary on your job. Besides, it doesn't require much, all you have to do is a mobile data or WiFi, Bitcoin account and at least half of your day to work here.

bitcoinvestor

Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:40:23 AM

I can see this happening because it doesn't take any skills or having an education to be able to obtain it.
It is all internet money or cryptocurrency as the people online like to call it.
it is not really different from my case. I had a low salary job, then I learn how to earn bitcoin. I had an old netbook. While I was in free time, I join bitcointalk forum. I learned and made discussion with other members. I got Sr. member rank and never join signature campaign. One day I tried to join iex.ec I apply signature campaign. After The ico FINISHED, I was surprised to see my earning. I cried to my wife happily, then trade at bittrex, since then I became full time trader and still work and signature campaign. Now, I quit from my job and earn from trading and signature campaign. That 's a great job.
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:57:09 AM

Hmmm, not quite sure because of the unemployed person tend to stay unemployed because they don't want to work, maybe because of laziness or maybe they want to rest for now and avoid stressful environment. In my opinion what drives people to Bitcoin is that they want and additional investment or they want to start earning income who does not require you to work 8 or more than 8 hours a day. A investment in which they know they have for time for themselves and their family.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:28:04 AM

Correct. Bitcoin had this kind of ability to give benefits to people who are either unemployed or lack some skills or having an education. I think the OP has made a good moved helping her sister. Also, you may want her to teach how to earn fiat as well. There are a lot of freelancing sites that gives opportunity to others as well. The only drawback I'm seeing is that once your sister has earn bitcoin, she may not look for stable job. Just informed her that bitcoin earning is not stable and they should look for a stable job at least to better support them.
Absolutely right! I don't have any job at this moment. I live earning bitcoins and other altcoins. Bitcoin is a job that could supply all your needs. In real life job, you must have skills to make your performance correct to impress your boos or line leader in your workplace. It is hard to make money in the company than earning bitcoin. We are lucky because we are here.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:14:39 AM

For me yes some unemployed people try bitcoin. Like me I’m not an employee yet, because I’m a student. But I try bitcoin and earn an extra money that support me in my financial problem, giving me an extra income that I use to spend in school. That’s why bitcoin is a great tool to earn money to unemployed workers that really need money. Smiley
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 04:25:55 AM

Bitcoin is an alternative source of generating income  and serves as avenue for the unemployed to cater for  their needs.  That why you see unemployed people trying to do one thing or the other to earn bitcoin, Effort is required to earn the bitcoin.
Although there is no free bitcoin anywhere one have to work hard to earn bitcoin, and earning bitcoin this days had becoming so hard due to the increasing price of bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:55:18 AM

Yes I am here just because I'm unemployed.I may be here if I am employed too but not this earlier.But I am happy because I am among the the first of my friends and all people I know here in my country.I am glad that I knew this before them.
Didle1938

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:45:58 AM

i was 1 of them because i don`t have occupation nevertheless but i get i job i will nonetheless keep on bitcoin.and unemployed people like me research techniques to locate income and bitcoin is funds it value alot it can maintain my every day want and if i don`t discover i way probably i ending  dwelling on the streets no property no foods. and not just unemployed people are using bitcoin to receive cash. their are rich individuals investing on bitcoin if i get a work i nonetheless carry on bitcoin.
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:53:03 AM

It's like becoming on the employment exchange, the income is small, but still from the stock exchange there can be some sort of hope that they will find work and from the trade only pleasure, you can not feed such a family. So look for a job and soon.
Canday

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:35:54 AM

I never think it is a very good notion to just rely on bitcoin for your everyday dwelling, it is quite unstable. You require to be very experienced on how to handle your expenditure on bitcoin. and it requires a excellent knowledge to have a excellent monetary intelligence. This is just an view but I believe we should very first get a steady occupation and then go in to Bitcoin to receive an additional earnings which you can use for the foreseeable future or other worthwhile purposes.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:14:45 AM

Unfortunately unless you are actually working a real job and getting paid in bitcoin, there are not many good ways of earning any real money.

I agree, being a regular employee will get you nowhere and you will just end up in an unending cycle of work, sleep, traffic, stress, spend and so it goes on. Through investment is the best option to be financially free and you can't blame people specially unemployed to see bitcoin as an opportunity. Those who live in third world country know how hard it is to strive and improve one's financial status as a regular employee. The only advantage of being employed compared to bitcoin is the security benefits like healthcare and pensions.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Hishand

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:41:31 PM

Hell yeah! Thanks to bitcoin, those unemployed will now be productive and may well even be earning much more than good income. All they have to have is an internet link and then they are prepared to go. Slowly and slowly and gradually they will be earning. And before long sufficient who knows they might be ready to do some investing and make some more.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:05:05 PM

That's right, unemployed population seek different income sources as they don't have a real worl job. That's why they inregrate themselves into bitcoin and blockchain Technologies with hope that they could earn money.
Being unemployed will seek to find a nice job with a high salary. Some unemployed people drives to use bitcoin because they know that it is very profitable and they know that it will help them to gain high profit. However, we all know that bitcoin is an alternative way to gain profit so that you must find a nice that will also help you to gain high salary.
maii

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:39:25 PM

Yes,bitcoin is nothing less than a blessing to unemployed people.It has given a new earning opportunity to them.It makes them financially free and it improves their standard of living
bitcoinvestor

Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:53:09 PM

Yes,bitcoin is nothing less than a blessing to unemployed people.It has given a new earning opportunity to them.It makes them financially free and it improves their standard of living
That great opportunity in milenium era. Most rich people have enjoyed the world for long time with banking industries. It is time for unbanked people take the time to change the world. WIth blockchain network that is more trusted and accountable, ready to take the destiny in better life. Bitcoin has changed my life better from low salary employ to financially free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: