Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:10:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19967 times)
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:20:01 PM

For some it is. Since not all unemployed are capable to do bitcoin, unemployed people who are informed and capable  will most likely will go to bitcoin. Even employed people are quiting their jobs and  focus on bitcoin. How much more for those who were unemployed and capable. Bitcoin really plays a significant role today that gives opportunity to any individual to increase or have an income. And most especially is the time spent with their families while doing bitcoin. Amazing!
Most of the people I know are trader and did not gave up their job just because they are earning bitcoin through their trades, I know people also that joins signature campaign and earns a lot from here and others did quit from their job. But for me its not wise to quit your job just because you are already earning bitcoin if you can do both then why not? Its better to have a job and to have extra money.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:21:11 PM

Yes that was true being unemployed I drive myself to Bitcoin. Working to my last job is hard thats why I left my job to look for a new and better one. then until now I can't find a new job, then my friend introduce Bitcoin to me. and now I want to focus here while waiting for a new job
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:44:59 PM

This is true unemployment drives people to bitcoin. Because its hard to look for a job nowadays. But thanks to bitcoin we unemployed people had now a chance to earn for our family.

ilyadt

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:34:00 PM

I do not think it is a great notion to just rely on bitcoin for your every day residing, it is very unstable. You want to be very knowledgeable on how to control your investment on bitcoin. and it requires a wonderful expertise to have a good fiscal intelligence. This is just an viewpoint but I think we should initial get a secure job and then go in to Bitcoin to receive yet another earnings which you can use for the foreseeable future or other profitable purposes.
Didle1938

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:20:43 PM

Crypto does offer you a great deal approaches to make and receive funds, currently being a added supply of cash flow for the most, and be ready to replace a genuine function at some spots. Im earning all around the exact same amount as my salarie over crypto, but im not pushed to left it to concentrate into crypto, simply because its much better have a basic safety source then place all into chance, given that I do investing and not all times are great days for trading.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:40:45 PM

I might be an example too of this synero, despite I am a student I am also a worker (one has to do something to go on with life) before I get incontact with bitcoin. I spend time with bitcointalk, but when I have a field job I do go(self employed) for it.
Melquart

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:51:00 PM

Being unemployed is exactly what drives me to online work and bitcoin. I had much free time and i was i need of online income source.

ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:51:16 PM

I might be an example too of this synero, despite I am a student I am also a worker (one has to do something to go on with life) before I get incontact with bitcoin. I spend time with bitcointalk, but when I have a field job I do go(self employed) for it.
Me too im a working student it is hard for me while studying, working so when ive already know the info about the bitcoin i am pursuing my self on how i can learn it then when the time ive already knew it then i stop my current job that is why I derived to go in bitcoin because that is the time ive resigned on my current job.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:06:02 AM

Yes because unemployed people has no way to earn money and  Bitcoin provides them a opportunity to earn. They use Bitcoin as a source of side income so yes being unemployed drives people to go to Bitcoin.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:29:32 AM

In some cases, it does, especially for people who just graduated from college. Unfair as it is, some companies are hesitant to accept newly graduates due to lack of experience. In my case, engaging in bitcoin helps me earn extra money (sometimes even higher than my salary) to provide for my family.

Actually it is really higher than a salary of minimum wager and the big advantage is you are just working at home but if you are a very hardworking person then work at day and take bitcoins as your sideline so you can earn more money.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:33:27 AM

Yes, i think so. Many people who are unemployed and know how to earn bitcoin are willing to make it a fulltime job because they know that bitcoin can help them even without job in financial problem. actually there are some thread that i read that they can chose to make fulltime in bitcoin and resign to their current job because they know that bitcoin can sustain and they earn more compare to their job.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:37:29 AM

There are many people that are not employed so maybe they are using bitcoin or not because some people didn't know Bitcoin yet. but it is possible that many people now a days using social media so they may know how Bitcoin works

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:04:47 AM

People who are unemployed are using Bitcoin as their source of income by doing jobs online. There are many sites which offer bitcoins as their payment option. Bitcointalk is also a great place to make pretty good amount of bitcoins.
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:11:08 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
Yes. I totally believe that bitcoin provide employment and helps to reduce unemployment. It catches attention of unemployed people because it provides with nice amount of money in return. There are many ways by which one can get employed in the bitcoin forum. One can start bitcoin mining. Then by joining signature campaign one have to post on relevant topics and in return he or she is adequately paid. Bitcoin gambling and bitcoin trading can also a way to earn bitcoin. So by all these means people work for the bitcoin and in return are paid. So it is like working for s company. And hence results in decrease in unemployment.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:15:10 AM

People who are unemployed are using Bitcoin as their source of income by doing jobs online. There are many sites which offer bitcoins as their payment option. Bitcointalk is also a great place to make pretty good amount of bitcoins.
Yes I agree with you, but you cannot consider making bitcoin work. Participating in airdrops, bounty companies you can never be sure in the stability of earnings.

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:23:45 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
what your sister marry guy without stable income? where they get money to spend for their wedding by the way that is not too important, that was great that you and your sister earning in bitcoin but how about your brother in law if he is still unemployed much better to teach him to start earning too for the future of their family, now a days need two or more in a family have work to sustain their needs.

But much better if they still trying to search a job to have stable income i think you know that earning in bitcoin is not stable specially if your source of bitcoin is only signature campaign also it was great if they treat bitcoin as other source of income and regular job is their main source even bitcoin gives them much higher income.
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:39:49 AM

Most people are try many things to earn money. They do and think how to make money even if they are unemployed. But the question are,what drives to those unemployed to go to bitcoin. Simple answer is,when the time that they understand bitcoin and knowing that they will earn money through bitcoin they are encourage to make it a job or even a fulltime job. because of the easy for them to earn bitcoin they make it as their source of income.

camsss

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:55:24 AM

Yes I agree. It is because in bitcoin they do not need to apply. They do not need an approval to be hired. And also bitcoins can be earned while staying at home. They do not need to exert too much effort for this. All they have to do is to invest time because bitcoin will surely consume your time especially if you chose to be a full timer in bitcoin.

chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:19:25 AM

Its not true that unemployed people go to bitcoin directly. Entering into the bitcoin community means huge investment as this juncture as the price is already high and as per my local currency, investment would be pretty high. If people had that investment , they can live only on the bank interest earned in our country. I would still suggest such people to take part in bitcoin community only with understanding of the concept and its volatality. I have seen many of my colleagues do that but maximum of the people have entered at good prices & they are reaping the fruits of the same whereas some people are still in minor profit as they have entered lately. There are many ways to look at it , but this is my analysis.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:23:03 AM

For my opinion yes, some unemployed people want to try bitcoin. They want to know and understand how to earn money using bitcoin. Maybe some of them want to quit their jobs and go full time to bitcoin as their job, because they know that they earnings are higher than their salary.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: