Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:31:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19967 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:08:42 AM

Bitcoin is an blessing for an unemployed people who finds really hard to get a day job as even I was jobless in the past and was struggling for my living but when I came to know about bitcoins I never thought of having a day job as I am earning best in bitcoins which is comparatively high then my full time job.

At this rate, you don't even have to find a job as bitcoin, with it's current price can be enough to support you. Evem doing simple campaigns and other services would generate bitcoin and you're even going to get more from it than a regular paying job. Its gets even better if you're doing trading

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
malika

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:14:58 AM

People who are the so called millenial are the ones who are interested in doing bitcoin job and i can say that they are agressive in doing job that would earn bitcoin. Other people who are nit technology oriented who stick to what they knew in finding other source of income. Most probably not all people who are unemployed drives to work in a job that would earn bitcoin.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:50:10 AM

I don't think being unemployed means you should stop looking for a stable job. Earning from bitcoins is not that reliable especially when you are just a small time earner. Maybe this applies to those who are rich enough to buy their own bitcoins.

Mayora143

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:05:51 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.
Being unemployed means more free time and less responsibility, and in investing bitcoin time is needed to either trade or earn to get a profit. It is more simple to profit from bitcoin than get salary monthly which is more tiring. Some people wants simple transactions and easy to get payout which is from simple tasks or jobs to do such as signature campaign or the more complex but high paying designers in web paid by bitcoin which is done just in front of a computer.
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:19:13 AM

I agree with this. Most people who do not have jobs or can't have jobs find something that they can earn while being at home. That is why online jobs are very popular these days. Then Bitcoin became popular, many people shift to invest or trade in crypto. Not that unemployed people go to this kind of job but those who are employed and resigned just to do jobs like these.

flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:47:28 AM

many people who do not find a lucrative job consider the option so maybe with a touch of luck they can generate more money than can give a steady job. I think that many times despair can lead to this kind of decision.
That is mostly happen. People turn to bitcoin and learn how to earn on it while finding a stable job. They find to used there time right instead of just using it in thinking and going somewhere to apply. It turns out that before got accept in a job you already earning from bitcoin which happen t o be an extra income because it is better to have steady job while earning in bitcoin.
Honestly, I am also an unemployed and choose Bitcoin jobs for my main job. Of course, almost my source of income are from this field and I do not have any problem about my salary at now. The salary from Bitcoin though not much, but it is enough for my family because daily things needed do not make me spend many money, all things are cheap in my country.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]
  Print  

Jump to: