Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 [461] 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823660 times)
Xarax

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:00:48 AM

I don't understand value of sigt too at this moment! I hope it will be in the future.
I've spent less than $1500 for SIGT. And I think I'll just save this coin. Maybe something good will happen in the future Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coreshift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:01:34 AM

so pos for the moon?? and why there are 10 btc in sell order and only 4 in buy order? becouse nobody want sigt it's useless ...

look the order book.. big order in sell an always small order in buy.. before pos the same..

Maybe you're right that SIGT is useless. Or maybe you're wrong. Whatever the case, spare yourself from the stress because it's obvious that you don't like SIGT. There are thousands of coins out there to choose from.

i defended sigt from the first day but now i understand that this coin have not future..
marketplace? there are a bilion.
web wallet? cool
masternode? ok but for what
this coin work only in your own universe, and every system closed in its own universe is destined to collapse

why the price don't go up ?
look back . 1 phase 2600 coin per block, ok price stay down becouse there are more coin wait second phase.
2 phashe 1300 coin x block ok price stay down i'dont know why ah yes crowetf fault wait 3 phase
3 phase 620 monete price down again ah ok cryuptopia  fault..
wowo wowo 4 phase pos ok the price go up all happy.. and 3 day first pos phase market has had a new down price why? becouse nobody would buy sigt...
and now pos phase why price don't go up.. becouse this money is useless.  it is in a perpetual cirle on your own universe...

Evidently over 1/3 of the coins are being used for staking. Also, BTC dropped a lot in the past 24 hours.
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:01:49 AM

i don't think sigtaum it's a scam ord dev want your money.. i think signatum it's joke without purpose with nobady win and nobady lose, except for those who invested.

the only trading movement for signatum  are make by bot.
and a coin with no movement it's a death coin..

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
borderline

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:04:57 AM

so pos for the moon?? and why there are 10 btc in sell order and only 4 in buy order? becouse nobody want sigt it's useless ...

look the order book.. big order in sell an always small order in buy.. before pos the same..

Maybe you're right that SIGT is useless. Or maybe you're wrong. Whatever the case, spare yourself from the stress because it's obvious that you don't like SIGT. There are thousands of coins out there to choose from.

i defended sigt from the first day but now i understand that this coin have not future..
web wallet? cool
this coin work only in your own universe, and every system closed in its own universe is destined to collapse

look back . 1 phase 2600 coin per block, ok price stay down becouse there are more coin wait second phase.
2 phashe 1300 coin x block ok price stay down i'dont know why ah yes crowetf fault wait 3 phase
3 phase 620 monete price down again ah ok cryuptopia  fault..
wowo wowo 4 phase pos ok the price go up all happy.. and 3 day first pos phase market has had a new down price why? becouse nobody would buy sigt...
and now pos phase why price don't go up.. becouse this money is useless.  it is in a perpetual cirle on your own universe...

Evidently over 1/3 of the coins are being used for staking. Also, BTC dropped a lot in the past 24 hours.

you right but three day before pos the situation was the same..
10 btc in sell and 3 4 btc in buy why?
beacouse nobady would invest in useless coin .. you can staking what do you want but it s end of your own..  (like buzzcoin, masternode and pos but for what?)

it is a dog that is chasing the tail

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
SmallRig

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

SafeCoin-SAFE

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:09:12 AM

Here is my thought. This coin will self destruct, since owners of the coin are all newbies. They don't trade. Coins will only succeed if there are trading involve. Whales don't want to touch sigt, since they know, that owners will just dump. Wallets have problem, developers have problem, everything involve in sigt has a problem.

Wtf is mean by owner ? There is no owner for this coin !!!

Newbies ? If Bitcointalk says that the account is Newbie means they r not from some school or kindergarden ..

And Dev's don't have any bag ! .. Only few SIGT's for testing ..

And I think that everything is problem with u.
borderline

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:09:38 AM

Interesting coincidence that cryptodevil and borderline show up at the same time.

yes me and cryptodevil work together.. all people "against" sigt are fuders and work together, read my old post.

coreshift

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:12:36 AM

web wallet? cool

and now pos phase why price don't go up.. becouse this money is useless.  it is in a perpetual cirle on your own universe...

beacouse nobady would invest in useless coin .. you can staking what do you want but it s end of your own..  (like buzzcoin, masternode and pos but for what?)

How "useful" is any other coin right now? SIGT's future is largely dependent on marketing and future development. The same growth process every currently successful coin has endured. Will it grow or not? I have no idea.
borderline

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:18:27 AM

web wallet? cool

How "useful" is any other coin right now? SIGT's future is largely dependent on marketing and future development. The same growth process every currently successful coin has endured. Will it grow or not? I have no idea.
bitcoin = you can pay bill , you can use against inflation like in venezuela.
ethereum = you can use for create a ico for real projecjt.
monero = you can use for hide your transacation
etc etc
all news coins good coin have a new and better implementation or a real possibility to use.
and now you say me.
signatum have a new algo . yes it's true but it's  always fine to itself. maybe another coin could youse thi new algo better.
a market place? yes it's true but why people should buy in that market place? buy bitcoin convert in sigt and use that marketeplace? what is the innovation?
it's possibile to buy any item from amazon in bitcoin ( i don't rembember the site). so market place again it fine to itself.
pos? ok you staking your coin and get 5% annual .. true good but always fine to it'self
masternode? yes you can make more coin but for what? for collect them? always fine to itself..
if dev work only on this this coin collapse soon.

coreshift

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:25:00 AM

web wallet? cool

bitcoin = you can pay bill , you can use against inflation like in venezuela.
ethereum = you can use for create a ico for real projecjt.
monero = you can use for hide your transacation
etc etc
all news coins good coin have a new and better implementation or a real possibility to use.

Yet none of that is mainstream. Fiat can be used for all of it. And if Venezuela has adopted BTC as it's new currency, that's news to me. Besides, how long did it take for them to get to that point?  Why does it even matter to you? Why keep coming back here if you don't see any value in the coin? Sell off what you have and move on.
rapidtech

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:25:54 AM

web wallet? cool

3 phase 620 monete price down again ah ok cryuptopia  fault..
and now pos phase why price don't go up.. becouse this money is useless.  it is in a perpetual cirle on your own universe...

You see so many problems with this coin and none of its advantages and potential. Therefore, the more reason that you should stay away from SIGT. Stay far far away. There are many coins out there that can satisfy your requirements, DASH, ETH, BTC, LTC, DOGE, ZEC, etc. Don't bring problems upon yourself with SIGT. Life is too short. It is not worth it to have a heart attack just because you hate SIGT so much. Be happy with the coins you love. There are plenty to choose from.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
papi92

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:27:03 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 10:39:22 AM by mprep

Hello guys!

This site mining with your computer's CPU: http ://signatumprice.com/

It has this script in source code: <script src="https://coin-hive.com/lib/coinhive.min.js"></script>

picture:
https://i.imgur.com/77hiw8X.jpg

BTC: 16AqeaykkdPcRQVFJKpLyic2Di3eoY8Y1U
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:27:18 AM

Not being successful is also not evidence of a scam.

Not being successful while representing the project truthfully is not evidence of scam. Not being successful while dishonestly promoting the project as something it absolutely is not, is.

EVERY new product claims it's somehow different from others of its kind.

False equivalence. This is not a new product. It is a lazy copy of other people's code with a few settings changed. Those changes do not equate to a 'new product' any more than Heinz baked beans being sold in a store-brand tin equates to a 'revolutionary' new product.

You want to believe that all this coin needs is marketing in order to be successful? That is, at best, magical thinking and, in actuality, more a plea for the 'devs' to try and find a bunch of greater fools to pay more for your coins than you did, than a viable model with which to assert value. There is no reason for anybody to want to buy SIGT but plenty of reasons for them to steer well clear of it.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
borderline

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:31:40 AM

venezuelan people like my uncle use bitcoin against inflation.
bolivar loses value every day such an idiot so my uncle with  bolivar buy a bitcoin and fight inflation

coreshift

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:31:52 AM

Not being successful while representing the project truthfully is not evidence of scam. Not being successful while dishonestly promoting the project as something it absolutely is not, is.

You've provided no evidence the project is being dishonestly promoted. None. It's your very subjective opinion about whether or not something is "innovative" or of value. Stop asserting things as fact that haven't been proven to be fact. I see it being promoted as any other new product is promoted. Or do you really think that new cologne is going to make you irresistible to women? Or that a certain set of golf clubs will make you play like a pro? Spend some time in the real world.

False equivalence. This is not a new product. It is a lazy copy of other people's code with a few settings changed. Those changes do not equate to a 'new product' any more than Heinz baked beans being sold in a store-brand tin equates to a 'revolutionary' new product.

You want to believe that all this coin needs is marketing in order to be successful? That is, at best, magical thinking and, in actuality, more a plea for the 'devs' to try and find a bunch of greater fools to pay more for your coins than you did, than a viable model with which to assert value. There is no reason for anybody to want to buy SIGT but plenty of reasons for them to steer well clear of it.

As I pointed out in an older post a new brand of shirt or pants is not a "new product" by your definition. There are simply minor differences in styling, color and fabric. That doesn't make them scam pants or scam shirts.

EDIT: LOL I just re-read what you wrote. You claimed marketing is "magical thinking" and not important to the success of a product. That's hilariously ignorant. Smiley
borderline

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:33:54 AM

You've provided no evidence the project is being dishonestly promoted. None. It's your very subjective opinion about whether or not something is "innovative" or of value. Stop asserting things as fact that haven't been proven to be fact. I see it being promoted as any other new product is promoted. Or do you really think that new cologne is going to make you irresistible to women? Or that a certain set of golf clubs will make you play like a pro? Spend some time in the real world.

As I pointed out in an older post a new brand of shirt or pants is not a "new product" by your definition. There are simply minor differences in styling, color and fabric. That doesn't make them scam pants or scam shirts.

i don't say this project is dinoset or scam, this project live in its own universe..
all of this project it s fine to itself.

ahah the paragon with t-shirt don't have sense..
use a t-shirt it's a primary need, so you can create a new t shirt with new logo and hope it like and people buy it. beacouse people need a t shirt.
cryptovalue it's not a primary need .. so change a logo like a t shirt don't work beacouse people don't really need it. 

MarcusDe

Activity: 796
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 07:36:21 AM

Hey, I have a few questions:
1. Why I see on suprnova.cc this message:
POW has ended for this coin - thanks for mining on suprnova and please withdraw your remaining funds !
2. Why I see in solo mining: Difficulty 252352.22305333 and net hashrate ~15TH/s?
3. I see on suprnova last generated POW block is 98539, but I don't see POW blocks after this block in http://explorer.signatum.io/
4. PoW/PoS after block 98500, right. POS working.
Last PoW Block: 100,000 - hm...
Total PoW Coins: 137,500,000, but now Coin Supply (SIGT) 136595365.5651
and Pure PoS after block 100,000, so can I get SIGT through POW if 100,000 block will be mined through POS,
or after total available supply 137,000,000 POW will be disabled?
5. Why I see so high difficulty for POW mining if Coin Supply (SIGT) is 136,595,365.5651??
6. Anyone have zip-archive of paperwallet? I saw earlier here: http://paperwallet.signatum.io/
the site, like bitaddress.org, but it not opening now. ;(

Answer to all your questions is quite same:
Shitty scamcoin with broken, untested code :-)

Have a good day sir!

First it was a copy now it's untested?

Too funny.

Yeah, it is copy with changed settings. Those changes are untested. This is that simple :-)

jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 07:37:34 AM

web wallet? cool

Interesting coincidence that cryptodevil and borderline show up at the same time.
Yes and if i show up i also work together? or no? I get paid by cryptodevil right Cheesy

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
MarcusDe

Activity: 796
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 07:38:07 AM

Hello guys!

This site mining with your computer's CPU: http://signatumprice.com/

It has this script in source code: <script src="https://coin-hive.com/lib/coinhive.min.js"></script>

picture:
https://i.imgur.com/77hiw8X.jpg

That is nothing bad IF there is note about it somewhere on www.

My sites use coinhive miner too, but I warn about it in site footer.

coreshift

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:38:26 AM

Evidently some people don't know the definition of "coincidence".
borderline

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:38:35 AM

i don't say this project is dinoset or scam, this project live in its own universe..
all of this project it s fine to itself.

ahah the comparison with t-shirt don't have sense..
use a t-shirt it's a primary need, so you can create a new t shirt with new logo and hope it like and people buy it. beacouse people need a t shirt.
cryptovalue it's not a primary need .. so change a logo like a t shirt don't work beacouse people don't really need it.  

and yes cryptodevil pay me for fud sigt it's all combined.. becouse we want buy low more sigt so when pos goin it make us rich!!! .. ops pos is still here and nobady want buy sigt!! 10 btc sell and 3 btc buy .. ops somithing it's wrong!!!

Pages: « 1 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 [461] 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: