Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823659 times)
Dark12

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:27:44 PM

It actually looks like some ppl on yobit are  artificially trying to dump the prices by inputting smaller and smaller sales orders to dump the prices and get ppl scared to the sell at these cheap prices.

But Signatum is FUD resistant coin and future is bright.

P.S. I have all my rigs to mine Signatum and hope to mine block No. 100 000 :-)

P.P.S. cryptodevil, stop your  trash.

You're absolutely right.  This has been happening for the last few days.  Everytime someone buys it is immediately followed by a small sell to bring the price down.  Try it and see for yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:37:59 PM

It actually looks like some ppl on yobit are  artificially trying to dump the prices by inputting smaller and smaller sales orders to dump the prices and get ppl scared to the sell at these cheap prices.

But Signatum is FUD resistant coin and future is bright.

P.S. I have all my rigs to mine Signatum and hope to mine block No. 100 000 :-)

P.P.S. cryptodevil, stop your  trash.

You're absolutely right.  This has been happening for the last few days.  Everytime someone buys it is immediately followed by a small sell to bring the price down.  Try it and see for yourself.

ive complained about this for a long time, was happening on cryptopia as well... bots.. just people bots buying and selling. It happens to lots of other coins, not just sig. I was watching it happen with Bitcore a few weeks ago with an artificial pump.. i warned them about it and that the price would drop considerably again but no one listened and whammm. dropped..
coreshift

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:41:44 PM

So, three of my deposits to my Cryptopia SIGT address STILL haven't shown up in my balance. I sent two tweets to the Cryptopia account asking if they would notify us when they completely finished processing transactions and got no response. I finally filled out a support ticket and the response didn't even address my issue. How long am I supposed to wait before filling out another support ticket? Are they going to announce when they've finished processing?

I'm beginning to hate Cryptopia.

My deposits finally showed up in my Cryptopia balance. I was able to transfer my SIGT out without any problems.
coreshift

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:43:28 PM

The opposite of what Cryptodevil is claiming.
easyfl

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 06:45:20 PM

Guys , don't worry .. Our community is strong .. No one can destroy that ..

Just ignore the unwanted . Help members who have doubts.. Avoid Trolls and FUDs .

Guys, don't fed the troll. Let him die alone.

He has a personal issue with Signatum. He made a bad move and lost a lot of money with it, so he's doing this.

You can't hear a person who can't be objetive.

Totally agree with each word.

My acc was stolen here and sold to someone, without even touch email to password change, was not fishing cause i know what is it well from darknet and my mail with 2fa. mods dont answer at all) so im a newbie on reserve account.

Right now this so called @devil@ proves the forum became an impotent, rules are not respected, profiles are reselling.

i hope sigt devs will see that we all want to be a great community, we should work together to become one

Ellaism and it's perfection: https://wiki.ellaism.org/about/comparison
UnknownX

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:10:18 PM

Any news about new trusted exchanger?  Huh
Too many bad comments about yobit and nova, I don't want even register there to try to buy some SIGT before POS.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
coreshift

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:16:09 PM

Too many bad comments about yobit and nova, I don't want even register there to try to buy some SIGT before POS.

Yobit has been under attack if I'm understanding correctly. Not their fault.

It seem every exchange has its FUDing detractors. I'm guessing many come from rival exchanges.
easyfl

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 07:35:01 PM

i`ve used yobit half a year ago without delays, was just normal, then gone to livecoin. but i would not recommend yobit for any big amount, looks like quite risky. maybe better try to buy from Devs directly if so.

By the way, purchase Sigt right on its marketplace will be a good feature

Ellaism and it's perfection: https://wiki.ellaism.org/about/comparison
coreshift

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:56:36 PM

Any news about new trusted exchanger?  Huh

Yobit has been under attack if I'm understanding correctly. Not their fault.

It seem every exchange has its FUDing detractors. I'm guessing many come from rival exchanges.
Yobit doesn't need Fudding detractors. They just changed BTC addresses of everyone on 01.08 and stole every BTC transaction made on old BTC address after that date.
Taк чтo ёбит тoлькo нaёбывaeт.

Do you have any evidence of this?
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:12:16 PM

Just ignore the unwanted . Help members who have doubts.. Avoid Trolls and FUDs .

Keep calm and Mine SIGT. Everything will be alright ..  Cool

If someone wants to know about whats happening in Signatum , please come to our discord .

Link : https://discord.gg/2gwssNn
Why some of the users are still complaining about of FUDing because there's a lot of bad comments? I think people are right, no one is paying them just to get down some ICO's if they were had a good reputation.

Dark12

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:41:27 PM

Keep calm and Mine SIGT. Everything will be alright ..  Cool

If someone wants to know about whats happening in Signatum , please come to our discord .

Link : https://discord.gg/2gwssNn
Why some of the users are still complaining about of FUDing because there's a lot of bad comments? I think people are right, no one is paying them just to get down some ICO's if they were had a good reputation.

It is a coordinated effort to bring the coin down.  Could be one person or multiple.  I and many others have been given negative rep just for participating in this thread.
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:53:19 PM

I don't keep any signatum now, but I support you guys. Great community. Stay strong!
habeas_corpus

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:12:51 PM

So let me get this straight you mined to a exchange address, some thing that all exchanges ask you not to do, The SiGT users that did this caused the wallet to break when it hit over 800000 transactions and now you are complaining you are not getting your deposits?,

Yes - they mined to exchange address - even though there is a clear warning not to do so - and they kept sending deposits to the wallet despite it being in maintenance and knowing there was wallet problems. They must be rocket scientists.

Name a single pool that lets you mine directly to an external wallet. I'll wait.

Sorry to keep you waiting...  I had to wait for my head to stop hurting... Stupid people seem to do that to me.

It's painfully obvious that you have NEVER mined altcoins.
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:51:26 PM

So let me get this straight you mined to a exchange address, some thing that all exchanges ask you not to do, The SiGT users that did this caused the wallet to break when it hit over 800000 transactions and now you are complaining you are not getting your deposits?,

Yes - they mined to exchange address - even though there is a clear warning not to do so - and they kept sending deposits to the wallet despite it being in maintenance and knowing there was wallet problems. They must be rocket scientists.

Name a single pool that lets you mine directly to an external wallet. I'll wait.

Sorry to keep you waiting...  I had to wait for my head to stop hurting... Stupid people seem to do that to me.

It's painfully obvious that you have NEVER mined altcoins.
I'v mined to exchanges for more then 5 years now with not to many issue just don't send small amounts of coins  if there wallets down you get your coins when there wallet comes back on line .I also bought Signatum on there exchange 300,000 and it's also missing long with the 195,000 I mined they where hacked two weeks ago when they forced the 2FA on log in's
unikaq

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:51:47 PM

bored

ill make new coin with premine distribution at bitcointalk user....

Smiley
coreshift

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:31:55 AM

You’ve got to be fucking kidding, right? How about ALL of them. External wallets, aka, desktop wallets!!! Anyone home up there or have you been drinking bong water again?

Wrong answer. Here's the correct answer.

There's no pool that lets you mine directly to an external wallet (with a possible exception of NiceHash). All mining profits are mined to internal wallets until a certain amount is accumulated. Either defined by the pool (e.g. YIIMP and zpool) or after a user specified amount is accumulated (e.g. MiningPoolHub). Also, all coins have already matured before they are even credited to you in those pools.
dieselfrank

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:42:14 AM

You’ve got to be fucking kidding, right? How about ALL of them. External wallets, aka, desktop wallets!!! Anyone home up there or have you been drinking bong water again?

There's no pool that lets you mine directly to an external wallet (with a possible exception of NiceHash). All mining profits are mined to internal wallets until a certain amount is accumulated. Either defined by the pool (e.g. YIIMP and zpool) or after a user specified amount is accumulated (e.g. MiningPoolHub). Also, all coins have already matured before they are even credited to you in those pools.

Could you imagine the chaos inflicted upon the blockchain if tens of thousands of miners could actually mine directly to external wallets.....holy shit we would see tx's numbering in the thousands per day to a single address for every miner on that blockchain? Fuck man, I can't imagine any wallet or blockchain could handle that kind of traffic. You would think that it would be common sense that pools mine to an internal wallet not owned by the miner until an accumulation warrants unloading to the miners' wallet. Unfortunately many just fail to understand the logistics and still seek to argue everything.
coreshift

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:51:33 AM

Could you imagine the chaos inflicted upon the blockchain if tens of thousands of miners could actually mine directly to external wallets.....holy shit we would see tx's numbering in the thousands per day to a single address for every miner on that blockchain? Fuck man, I can't imagine any wallet or blockchain could handle that kind of traffic. You would think that it would be common sense that pools mine to an internal wallet not owned by the miner until an accumulation warrants unloading to the miners' wallet. Unfortunately many just fail to understand the logistics and still seek to argue everything.

Of course there's the transaction fees for each and every one of those "micro" transactions. For many coins/miners it would be more than was earned from that block. Not workable at all.
Jerfer

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:52:27 AM

I wish we could all just solo mine and be more decentralized than using pools

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:53:47 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 06:05:09 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

signatum
Trust: -3: -2 / +1
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Hey, I see signatum Dev have 2 negative votes with unfounded FUD from bots with buyed accounts or some school children.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1072608
I think we can solve this problem together.
Just add 2 positive vote for each negative for cleaning this children's sh~t and push up the trust level.
I have 1 negative vote too, with fake scam copy and paste sh~t text...
So don't worry - be Happy! Tongue

I did add 1 positive vote for each customer who were slandered by Cryptodevil and Lauda.

Dev's do you have URI, like bitcoin URI, to processing payments from qt through QR-code scanning?

QR-codes you can see here: https://blockchain.info/address/YOUR_BITCOIN_ADDRESS
but it need to working simply on phones and on the site on store markets.

Best regards.

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
Pages: « 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: