Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823659 times)
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:51:03 AM

Hahah it's funny how everybody gets triggered when something gets exposed
silly little noob community

I'm not triggered and nothing has been exposed. I do get tired of people that spam the same BS over and over again. I'd think there'd be forum rules against that. I guess not.
It's a clone coin you can't deny that so why would you say this is BS?
Hard facts were thrown here

Hard facts were not thrown here.

Hard fact is that some people are scamming against Signatum quite intentionally. If you read and understand properly you would know that Signatum is not a clone coin as they are scamming. Their limited argument would make every single coin that were released after Bitcoin a clone coin.

Hard fact is: there are many clone coins against which no one is screaming. Rather some people are scamming against Signatum which is a new coin, a better coin and has lot of potentials to improve in future.
Lol because of what? because it has a "special" algoritm? and POS?
Gladly you don't run a real business in real life you would go broke in 1 day

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
longestday3030

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:49:21 AM

Interesting arguments, some make sense, some not. Some resort to name calling, some keep calm. Here's my 2 cents.

All coins are based on the bitcoin code base. So in a sense, all are clones of bitcoin. Only bitcoin was the original in blockchain technology. Every other coin just copied from bitcoin. It seems some here really hate Signatum for some reason. I see that the devs did not promise the moon in their whitepaper. What they listed that they will do, they delivered many of them. Let's compare that to multi-million dollar ICOs which have yet to deliver even a single decent web site. If you are accusing Signatum of being a scam, shouldn't you be accusing more those hundreds of coins who raised millions of dollars in their ICOs but have not delivered any single code?

As I see it, a scam coin can only be confirmed if the devs left and left the community hanging. Have the devs left yet? Last I heard, that's a big NO. They even jostled with Cryptopia so that the community can get back their coins. Signatum is no different when Litecoin or Dogecoin  when it was released. There weren't revolutionary, they were just copy cats of bitcoin. But the communities that developed around Litecoin and Dogecoin are what made these coins prosper and get new features and technologies down the road. Can Signatum do the same? I guess we are about to find out. Pure POS is in 2 days time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
Thetaj

Activity: 402
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:58:27 AM

Don't you guys have anything better to do than to flame each other on the internet?

Signatum is an altcoin, all altcoins are inherently risky. Even with good developers, theres no guarantee of success. Shit, even Bitcoin is not guaranteed to succeed. Signatum isn't a scam, its an altcoin that exists, you can mine it......at least for another day or so. There's no "premine" although I wouldn't be surprised if the devs were the first ones to mine it themselves. But shit, everyone needs money right? If thats your problem about the coin, go yell at DASH! That should be right up your alley. But last I checked, DASH hash 2billion dollars marketcap, so good luck with that.

If you don't like Signatum, don't buy it, don't use it, don't get involved with it. Obviously there are alot of people that thinks this coin is going places, if it does, then good for them! If it doesn't then lol too bad so sad I told you so. But you don't get anything posting shit here.

If you think Its a scam, a single post detailing why is enough. Any reasonable person will be able to form their own conclusions based on the information given. Spamming this thread doesn't help anyone and makes you look like an idiot who has too much time on their hands and don't have anything else to do but farm post counts.

If there was like just 50 pages in this thread and they all said it was a scam, it would've been dead. But thats not the case, and no amount of spam will change history.

Many people come here for news, all they get is a flame war its stupid.

For those supporting Signatum, just post links to the Discord/telegram/reddit for people to follow the coin. This forum's going to shit.
dt8666

Activity: 302
Merit: 102

Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:10:44 AM

Can someone create one place just for those like discuss Signatum good or bad or scam or what ever..

its really bad to have a 400 pages discussion and try to look for info and 1/3 of it now turns into those "heated" "discussion"

Just not right

For hater: just go and create one hate Signatum discussion, sure you get more attention there

For supporter, no need to keep waste your time to participate on those ping/pong discussion too.
rapidtech

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:18:57 AM

Hey Guys,

I have built Qt wallet in Ubuntu and I have 0 active connections, wallet out-of-sync. Can anyone help?

While waiting for a response here, you can also try the SIGT discord channel. The devs are always there.

https://discordapp.com/invite/zTVegKf

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
bignevola

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:38:49 AM

Then why does it have copy-paste code? Why would it have an address format of another coin?

It does not have copy-paste code, this is what you claim. This uses a new algorithm.

Setting a different PoW algorithm in a clonecoin is no different to setting the block-time or money supply or reward, or any of the other variables which define a coin. It is just a section of the coin-code where you set these particular attributes.

It does NOT require ANY innovative or unique coding, that is why there are so many clonecoins with different variables which are all based on the same coin-code. As I said, given that Signatum is a PoW/PoS codebase and has a leading 'B' for its address, I'm going with it being a clone of 'Blackoin'.

Speaking of 'unique tech', I have taken a quick look at the Signatum website where they make this rather bold claim towards their 'technology':

Except, of course, the marketplace isn't their technology at all. As I said, it is merely a copy-paste of a basic UI you can download and skin yourself:

Stick your logo in the section marked and off you go.

As I said, the 'dev team' isn't developing anything, they are just fobbing you off on cheap copy-pasta wallets and web 'services'.

OMG you are sick! 99% of websites are using bootstrap and other jQuery scripts. If you look ethereum.org - they are using Bootstrap v3.3.2... and now ETH is scam too? You are bulls*iting!!! Shut the f up and stop spaming this thread!
luismibit

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:45:38 AM

Attention, CRYPTODEVIL known worldwide as the  legendary clown or    
buffoon ... and its clones, as MARCUSDE and JOOTN2KX are back again, it is an indicator that it is an excellent time to buy many sigt ... whenever cryptodevil appears with its obsessive Fud against signatum, the price and trade volume rises like a rocket. I'm going to buy now !!

THANK YOU CRYPTODEVIL for becoming an excellent indicator of when we should buy many sigt and not sell the ones we have, really, I am very grateful, thanks again, you are a good person   Smiley Grin Kiss
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:03:39 PM

Attention, CRYPTODEVIL known worldwide as the  legendary clown or    
buffoon ... and its clones, as MARCUSDE and JOOTN2KX are back again, it is an indicator that it is an excellent time to buy many sigt ... whenever cryptodevil appears with its obsessive Fud against signatum, the price and trade volume rises like a rocket. I'm going to buy now !!

THANK YOU CRYPTODEVIL for becoming an excellent indicator of when we should buy many sigt and not sell the ones we have, really, I am very grateful, thanks again, you are a good person   Smiley Grin Kiss

SIGT 920 Satoshi nice try hahahah braindead fool

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
marecek666

Activity: 236
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:30:43 PM

sorry SIGT devs, your wallet is totally unusable. Running it whole days without any interuption and there is only 1 connection to SIGT network, today I have ZERO connections! Using 100/100mbps, and uPnP in my router is opening ports without problems. Command ADDNODE is not working in the console! You have not answered this issue yet. Total fail.
Running several other coin wallets and the only problem is with your. Your suggestion?
JMAlex

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:35:14 PM

This user is currently ignored.

Sound of silence  Tongue
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:45:07 PM

sorry SIGT devs, your wallet is totally unusable. Running it whole days without any interuption and there is only 1 connection to SIGT network, today I have ZERO connections! Using 100/100mbps, and uPnP in my router is opening ports without problems. Command ADDNODE is not working in the console! You have not answered this issue yet. Total fail.
Running several other coin wallets and the only problem is with your. Your suggestion?

do you use the latest version of the wallet ?? cause i've updated two days ago and everything works fine

https://github.com/signatumd/releases/blob/master/signatum-qt-ldb.exe

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:55:19 PM

This user is currently ignored.

Sound of silence  Tongue
The best solution.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Shaggy888

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:55:46 PM

do you use the latest version of the wallet ?? cause i've updated two days ago and everything works fine

Strange that you are having problems, I have been running the wallet for over a month without any issues, I have 16 connections at the moment.
Perhaps have a chat with the devs on Discord to try pin point the problem. https://discord.gg/fSud8e
Dark12

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:56:36 PM

Attention, CRYPTODEVIL known worldwide as the  legendary clown or    

SIGT 920 Satoshi nice try hahahah braindead fool

Do you understand that as bitcoin increases, so does the value of satoshis?

Price is a lot more stable than it looks.
marecek666

Activity: 236
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:21:40 PM

https[Suspicious link removed]
thanks, I used v 1.0.0, but this 1 is infected with generik.kvqjjmy according to ESET. Why?
coreshift

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:26:16 PM

thanks, I used v 1.0.0, but this 1 is infected with generik.kvqjjmy according to ESET. Why?

Did you get it from the official website? If so, then it's a false positive. Also, backup your data before upgrading. I haven't heard of any problems but better safe than sorry.

https://signatum.io/#downloads
Epicyclic

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:26:55 PM

A lot of antivirus software will throw up false positives, if you have downloaded directly from the Signatum website, then you just need to create an exception.
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:34:24 PM

I am using old wallet and is working fine, this new version is not mandatory.
And there is also this "false positive"  Roll Eyes

Angelo38

Activity: 349

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:35:15 PM

Hello community signatum
Is there a new wallet update ??
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:20:34 PM

So DEVS!!!!

when are you going to get on a real exchange?

CRYPTOPIA delisted

YOBIT sucks, they have a painfully slow UI and now this message keeps popping up

"Deposit SIGT

You cannot request for withdrawal now. Please try again or contact our Support Team."

not trying to withdraw, trying to deposit.. Yes I have a ticket in with support but their support sucks.

NOVAEXCHANGE
well, no one has been able to create a new account with them for 2 months now. They're registration is in maintenance!! for TWO FUCKING MONTHS!!!

How about doing everyone a favor and work on an exchange that doesnt have major issues, though they all have minor ones. Seems like whatever exchange SIGT is listed on starts having issues with SIGT.

Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: