Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:50:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823660 times)
luismibit

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:53:07 AM

jootn2kx,  what country are you from ?, is it out of curiosity ...
VRCryptoBoss

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:54:43 AM

Future is here !!!
SAVE the DATE - 13-14\10\2017 you don't have to buy milions of coins like us,
Instead of eating a hamburger, buy a few thousand coins by the date I mentioned and make a big profit ...
Good luck to all of us

whats happening this day ?

I would just ignore this troll/desperate short term investor.

SAVE the FUTURE and stop posting fake crap.
You can buy my used condoms at most.

I'm glad you're using condoms - otherwise you would be multiplied...
you will see the answer very soon Smiley
Do not insult, you do not know me at all, and your used condom please continue and save ....

seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:59:14 AM

Congrates, I cannot imagine signatum thread still hot after POW. Great job!
MarcusDe

Activity: 796
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 12:04:01 PM

I was looking for logo vector (svg, pdf, cdr) - Signatum
but I could not find it!
I painted it myself - maybe you need it!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B46qNVWrxf58V0NpdGVNZ0xLT28?usp=sharing

Nice phishing attempt.

I want to cut out a sticker on the plotter and paste it on my car, but I could not find the vector image, since I'm engaged in making signage and I know how to work in vector programs - draw a strong Signatum logo myself.
But many do not know how to draw, but they need a good quality image,
  they can be downloaded from my link - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B46qNVWrxf58V0NpdGVNZ0xLT28?usp=sharing
https://signatum.store/buy/PinochetLosPatos/signatum-stickers

Ahahaha, borders of absurd have been crossed :-D
Good luck for you, but.... are you making stickers of useless crap, which itself is useless, and what about stickers of it?
I can even sponsor you with it, if you add "I'm retarded" to it :-D

You made my day, really!

I am not the seller, no-life troll.
The guy was looking for sticker ? I send him a link.
Why are you paying so much attention to all of this if you don't give a f*ck about this "useless crap" ?
You make my day everyday, so, thank you for that, and please continue !

Hah, I'm just boring at work, where I get more daily than I expect to earn with Shitnatum yearly.
And I have pinned this and few other scam coins threads.
Why is man having fun no-life troll for you? Did I offended you personally in any way?

MarcusDe

Activity: 796
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 12:05:55 PM

Future is here !!!
SAVE the DATE - 13-14\10\2017 you don't have to buy milions of coins like us,
Instead of eating a hamburger, buy a few thousand coins by the date I mentioned and make a big profit ...
Good luck to all of us

whats happening this day ?

I would just ignore this troll/desperate short term investor.

SAVE the FUTURE and stop posting fake crap.
You can buy my used condoms at most.

I'm glad you're using condoms - otherwise you would be multiplied...
you will see the answer very soon Smiley
Do not insult, you do not know me at all, and your used condom please continue and save ....

HA, ha,ha    Cheesy    Cheesy

Yea, sure, show me TX ids of you buying millions of coins.
And congrats of weak sense of humor :-D

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:12:52 PM

I do love how 'Epicyclic' now keeps trying to crowbar 'sunk-cost fallacy' into his posts, ever since I used it to describe those newbies who simply couldn't accept the facts showing Signatum as being nothing more than a very-lazy cut-and-paste clonecoin.

Just as a reminder, for any newbies who might still be fooled into believing the shills, it doesn't matter where 'Doc' is, Asia or elsewhere, there is no 'whale' or serious investor on this planet who would consider this coin as being a viable prospect. So don't fall for their lies.

Get out while you still can.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
VRCryptoBoss

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:16:09 PM

Dear friend's
I don't know who gave to me negative feedback
I'm not scammer, we are some friends from israel that investing and mining good and new digital coin's.
I can't understand why the signatum haters so active in this forum,
They are buying much more when they are telling you that this is a shitcoin,
It's not true, we know this,
I can send our wallet screenshot, we have + 960k
We are not trading signatum, we are investing for long term (3-12 + months)
I can tell you, our strategy sig = eth, may be not this year but next year,
Whe ar in this business 4 years, we have many friends in many countries over the world,
So, you don't have to trust me, just give me chance to be honest friend, i am a new user as you can see,
Txs
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:26:50 PM

Why are you lying if you are supposed to be pretending like you are legit? Nobody is buying this coin. The YoBit trades are hand-to-hand fake volume.

But then you do already know this seeing as:

Oh I believe you. I absolutely do believe that you own a Signatum wallet with over 960,000 coins in it.

That is why you have created this forum account, in a desperate attempt to try and pump the market so you can dump on to greater fools than you.

Your whole, "I R sErIOus INveStOr" routine, however, is rather weak and very amateurish. You'd need to have approached that from a whole different angle, certainly not just by creating a newbie forum account and posting repeatedly about how this coin is so great that you want to buy millions of it and, by the way, totallysupersecret-superprofitnews coming soon, right?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Epicyclic

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:29:43 PM

I do love how 'Epicyclic' now keeps trying to crowbar 'sunk-cost fallacy' into his posts, ever since I used it to describe those newbies who simply couldn't accept the facts showing Signatum as being nothing more than a very-lazy cut-and-paste clonecoin.

Just as a reminder, for any newbies who might still be fooled into believing the shills, it doesn't matter where 'Doc' is, Asia or elsewhere, there is no 'whale' or serious investor on this planet who would consider this coin as being a viable prospect. So don't fall for their lies.

Get out while you still can.

Hi Cryptodevil, its great to hear from you.

Yes it would appear you have had a positive influence on the community, so thank you.

Sunk cost fallacy could be anything invested at cost from money to time, with the idea that you are so far in, it would hurt to just let it go of investment.

The time invested in the FUD campaign, is exactly that, a sunk cost fallacy.

You wont stop the FUD, because you have invested a great portion of your valuable time into it, and to walk away now, would simply further damage your pride.

Have fun, maybe come for a chat on Discord some time, everybody is welcome.

Kind regards

Epicyclic.
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 12:34:01 PM

Why are you lying if you are supposed to be pretending like you are legit? Nobody is buying this coin. The YoBit trades are hand-to-hand fake volume.

But then you do already know this seeing as:

Oh I believe you. I absolutely do believe that you own a Signatum wallet with over 960,000 coins in it.

That is why you have created this forum account, in a desperate attempt to try and pump the market so you can dump on to greater fools than you.

Your whole, "I R sErIOus INveStOr" routine, however, is rather weak and very amateurish. You'd need to have approached that from a whole different angle, certainly not just by creating a newbie forum account and posting repeatedly about how this coin is so great that you want to buy millions of it and, by the way, totallysupersecret-superprofitnews coming soon, right?

Name:  VRCryptoBoss
Activity: 12
Position:  Newbie
Date Registered:  October 01, 2017, 12:30:42 PM
Last Active:  Today at 12:24:45 PM

Haha yes yes "legit" 96000 SIGT coins frrrromm Isrealll with big strategy must be real   Grin Grin
 "i'm from senegal send me your money" would sound even more legit than this

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
gurumeditation

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:40:07 PM

Dear friend's
I'm not scammer, we are some friends from israel that investing and mining good and new digital coin's.
Whe ar in this business 4 years, we have many friends in many countries over the world,
So, you don't have to trust me, just give me chance to be honest friend, i am a new user as you can see,
Txs
Dunno if it is serious or troll, you don't say anything about your "strategy" that will push this coin to eth level.
You're not part of the dev team obviously, so I'm not sure you can predict the price without knowing what will happen with development.
Also your english level makes me think you're not really from israel. Real investors from Israel usually speak and write english fluently.
If you want to be "honest friend", please detail your "strategy" and what makes you think sigt will be eth next year.

After the permanent whight knight cockroaches, the last thing this coin need is a P&D whales group...

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
Raymee

Activity: 394
Merit: 135

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:46:35 PM

und now skunk algo just magnatum?
gurumeditation

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:52:32 PM

und now skunk algo just magnatum?
Altcom
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2105778

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
VRCryptoBoss

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:01:14 PM

Dear friend's
Txs
Dunno if it is serious or troll, you don't say anything about your "strategy" that will push this coin to eth level.
You're not part of the dev team obviously, so I'm not sure you can predict the price without knowing what will happen with development.
Also your english level makes me think you're not really from israel. Real investors from Israel usually speak and write english fluently.
If you want to be "honest friend", please detail your "strategy" and what makes you think sigt will be eth next year.

After the permanent whight knight cockroaches, the last thing this coin need is a P&D whales group...

First of all sorry, my english not perfect, i speak 8 languages and english is not my best...
See my first post and you will see why i came to this forum...
Second - we are buying this coins, we don't want to pump, we are only buying from sellers and with lowest price, because u can make calculations when you are buying big amount you don't have to do it in same day,
We want to continue to buy without affecting much the price,
From 13-14 oct we will buy and end our investing in any price (huge volume u will see)
This coin has some problems now, it's not a secret,
The big problem is a exchanges markets, i think the devs will solve it very soon,
I belive the devs and the project, and we belive that bitcoin will be x2 in some next month, so when we are buying too much from this coin our risk is calculated with risk and our ability...
If someone think's without risk management that bitcoin will up to 7500 usd before it will 2000 usd this is his decision but we really managing our risk with highest chance to make profit...
👍
KiparisD

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:16:06 PM

Dear friend's
Txs

First of all sorry, my english not perfect, i speak 8 languages and english is not my best...
See my first post and you will see why i came to this forum...
Second - we are buying this coins, we don't want to pump, we are only buying from sellers and with lowest price, because u can make calculations when you are buying big amount you don't have to do it in same day,
We want to continue to buy without affecting much the price,
From 13-14 oct we will buy and end our investing in any price (huge volume u will see)
This coin has some problems now, it's not a secret,
The big problem is a exchanges markets, i think the devs will solve it very soon,
I belive the devs and the project, and we belive that bitcoin will be x2 in some next month, so when we are buying too much from this coin our risk is calculated with risk and our ability...
If someone think's without risk management that bitcoin will up to 7500 usd before it will 2000 usd this is his decision but we really managing our risk with highest chance to make profit...
👍

What the purpose of such post, even new people in crypto with mid-range IQ can buy and sell in time, there is nothing new with this coin or bunch of other coins israel friend or madagascar iguanas or aliens it's doesn't matter at all  Wink
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:48:00 PM

I understand where Cryptodevil is coming from. To be unique on market is not a necessity. Signatum has a good approach to the community and willing to work together for the better. I see how popular SGT is with active development. We all agree this is not a bad start. Wink
VRCryptoBoss

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:06:35 PM

Ok, let's every one do what they want to do...
wait for my next comment in this forum after 15\10\2017 Smiley
than we will know who is scam and who is right!!!

Roll Eyes
powergecko

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:47:03 PM

Wow cryptodevil is still fuding, its now 100% paid fud storm,  its so obvious, dont buy it, etc, if you listen to this person or bot, you will miss out.
jootn2kx

Activity: 378

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 03:51:17 PM

Wow cryptodevil is still fuding, its now 100% paid fud storm,  its so obvious, dont buy it, etc, if you listen to this person or bot, you will miss out.
690 satoshi and going down? what should we missing?
If you really think he gets paid for this you are schizofrenic
Yes lets buy on a hardcore down trend with a missing dev, idiot noob  Kiss

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
powergecko

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:02:20 PM

Ahh look another paid fuder, as i can see all the dribble in this tread, just remember one thing ok and u might learn something  ( XVG Verge was at 1 sat for months, now its 238 sats now grow up, just because price has dropped it means its a fantastic time to buy, or should we buy neo right now, that is what you might do )
Crawl back down the rabbit barrow.
Pages: « 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: