Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:49:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:49:37 PM

Bitcoin is for adults.  Because its hard to understand it only an adult peoples can handle the bitcoins and its power. All boys in collages are adults and can easily understand it, also it can helps us to spread the bitcoin. Since people in collage are considered new generation and they like innovation, teaching them about bitcoin is a right tatic if we want to spread bitcoin news effectively and in less time to more peoples.

willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:55:31 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

Bitcoin works on technologies created in the 60's. This is not rocket science. And if you are a good student, you should have studied both hash functions and other technologies.

This has nothing to do with the legalization of bitcoins and crypto currency.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:59:47 PM

Bitcoin is for adults.  Because its hard to understand it only an adult peoples can handle the bitcoins and its power. All boys in collages are adults and can easily understand it, also it can helps us to spread the bitcoin. Since people in collage are considered new generation and they like innovation, teaching them about bitcoin is a right tatic if we want to spread bitcoin news effectively and in less time to more peoples.

i agrre with you mate bitcoin for adults its because there's nothing deferrent in fiat money as currency hard to understand by the young man but bitcoin in college are good idea's to study about bitcoin in college as a main subject that way i think bitcoin goes into true reality to replace the fiat money college student are in the right age to understand about bitcoin in cryptocurrency.

maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:06:16 PM

I agree with your opinion.
but the problem is there is no country that applies the science of crypto in any university.
I have tried to search and search google about bitcoin education at school or university level, but the results I have not found until now.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:14:18 PM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

Being the new technology, it should be recommended to include blockchain technology in the courses or at least it should be one of the subjects because I believe that blockchain technology is an important development that would have a significant part in the future usage of technology. We have seen many innovations nowadays and blockchain is one of them. It has already been use in various fields like payment option, smart contracts, health and fitness, marketing, banking and other businesses. There is a need for the people to know this technology because it is the future though many are still doubtful about it, sooner or later they will realize the importance of it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:31:40 PM

Bitcoin in college may have advantage and disadvantage. It can help the users to learn m  ore about bitcoin and it's development. But I don't think someone can teach it very well except those who really develop that software.
If there is a teacher that is well known about bitcoin, maybe that is just okay to teach bitcoin in College, specially to those who have a courses about business and marketing or maybe courses about Computers. It is also good that Students can earn some bitcoin to help their parents.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:19:05 PM

Bitcoin in college may have advantage and disadvantage. It can help the users to learn m  ore about bitcoin and it's development. But I don't think someone can teach it very well except those who really develop that software.
If there is a teacher that is well known about bitcoin, maybe that is just okay to teach bitcoin in College, specially to those who have a courses about business and marketing or maybe courses about Computers. It is also good that Students can earn some bitcoin to help their parents.

Bitcoin is use full to college student for the purchase the book for the studio. Bitcoin is the bizarre way for the get more income and more information the stud is it is given an opportunity for the college student it will make winter full process it is the better way for the business process and development. It is the get more opportunities for the business, how to handle, then invest process analyzing
bubblebit (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:17:44 AM

I agree with your opinion.
but the problem is there is no country that applies the science of crypto in any university.
I have tried to search and search google about bitcoin education at school or university level, but the results I have not found until now.

I have done the same by the way, maybe because it is too early to assumed that it is widely needed at this moment.
Let just wait for 5 more years as bitcoin still at starting phase of acceptance in each other’s countries community and society were living in.

There is no such thing as immediate solution to this suggestion or idea of mine, it was the probability that I’m talking about. Bitcoin has every time to prove its worth as its popularity and the technology behind it is worth the time and money for a government to support with.

As what I always emphasised “For a university or college to insert bitcoin technology on they’re lesson it is a must that  the government recognized it first.”
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:41:03 PM

Here in our Country, Bitcoin is not well-known yet. But it's a good Idea to Educate The students about Bitcoin so that they can earn Money while they're still Studying in School.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:05:08 AM

Its a good idea to implement. 70% of graduated do not have jobs related to their subject. Many even do not jobs as well.
I am sure knowledge on bitcoin will make them independent earning.

But the vast majority are employed in good positions. Even if some are not having jobs in their field, they are happy with jobs in other areas. If you take my case, then I studied geology in college. But my current full time job has no relation with geology. But the point is that, if I didn't had a college degree, then I couldn't have landed this job.
Yes I agree with you it’s not about that someone have a degree of anything and he find a job in his same field there are a lot of people who have a different degree but their jobs are different then their degree so I think we must teach bitcoin collage because it can help us in our practical life bitcoin can give us a lot of opportunity in our life .
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:06:36 AM

Bitcoin did'nt recognized by the government here in my country that's why it is not taught in school. It will really help us a lot like me im just a student and bitcoin already helps me a lot before i always spend my time playing games and i'm so into social media but when my friend introduced me to this forum i realize that's i'm always wasting my time in things that is not important but now i'm trying to invest in my as much as i can so that in the future i have already has the experience to overcome those obstacle or problem that is coming..

sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:32:12 AM

Teenagers have to learn Bitcoin in colleges. Because it is the currency of a new technological era. And the problem is that many people still know nothing about Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Not only students of the economic department  must know about Bitcoin, but generally all educated people in the world.
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:00:33 AM

Not all teenagers or students are really that interested in digital currencies. The fact is there are only few who knows what bitcoin is. Especially in the isolated areas or provinces in our country. So if bitcoin or blockchain technology will be taught mandatorily in schoolnof colleges, this will open up opportunity to many.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:30:09 AM

Not all teenagers or students are really that interested in digital currencies. The fact is there are only few who knows what bitcoin is. Especially in the isolated areas or provinces in our country. So if bitcoin or blockchain technology will be taught mandatorily in schoolnof colleges, this will open up opportunity to many.
I don't think so. Most or all the teenagers or students are greedy for money and that is why they will like bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because it will help them to earn money and that is the way for them to make money by their own and because of this opportunity, there will be a low counts of people who can't go to college because if they will discover bitcoin then they can support their selves alone.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:49:46 AM

I don't think so. Most or all the teenagers or students are greedy for money and that is why they will like bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because it will help them to earn money and that is the way for them to make money by their own and because of this opportunity, there will be a low counts of people who can't go to college because if they will discover bitcoin then they can support their selves alone.
i think bitcoin can help all college student in there financial support .it is really good idea if the shool discuss bitcoin for good and i think there is no harm on this idea in fact it is more helpful let the studend be happy on bitcoin and make it a habit.and for that they can earn and get more profit and they can now support thier  study.it is better that they know bitcoin than anykinds of  non importants matter.o think bitcoin can never effect thier study because it can be  done in a short period of time.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:51:13 AM

Actually teenagers and students aren't greedy but rather they are needy in such a way that they want to buy some things but they can't since they don't have the money for it and they don't have the job to make money so people are interested om bitcoin because they can earn money and study since bitcoin doesn't take a lot of time.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:55:40 AM

Well yes.  Here in our country only less people knew about bitcoin and those are teenagers who were into online gaming.  As per ordinary students who do not own computers or do not really into games, they do not know about it.  But I disagree with the thought of teaching bitcoin as a subject but it can always become an example for subject like programming and the like.  But I hope the professors or teachers will know about bitcoin so they can tell about the opportunity of having bitcoin to others.
Monro3000

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 10:57:00 AM

At the moment such an education can not be provided by the college, not one in the country. I think that maybe it will begin in 10-15 years at best, and it will be more private learning in specialized courses than college or faculty at the university. Around this industry there are too many rumors. Plus, the state is not interested in educating people in this industry.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:02:29 AM

I also observe more and more information technology deparments are starting to include block chain both from technological perspective and also financial dimension.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:08:06 AM

i love my college life, but i dont think that bitcoin will good to teach in college. i guess in other country my implement that course, to have a future studies in how to learn a digital cryptocurrency and to grow their future lifestyle. but in our country, its possible to be a major course to teach in any kind of university or colleges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: