Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 [744] 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703572 times)
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:12:58 PM

DECRED PARTNER CHAIN WITH BCH

What are you trying to say?

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

Cult

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bitcoin/status/992638772436262912

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
whatsit

Activity: 20
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:23:33 PM

is a roger ver a scammer? I heard of a lawsuit against him but I trust him and his team. what do you think?

He's definitely a bit over the top with some of the things he says, but it's hard to argue with his overall message and the direction of BTC vs. BCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=zSbPz4g9rZQ
tedmorning

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:46:13 PM

You can consider this as a big airdrop.
whatsit

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:37:32 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qw86DsdZ0
whatsit

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:52:36 AM

9 out of 10 bots agree. BCH is going to the moon!
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:10:38 AM

It is interesting to observe quite recently the big growth and big activity in this coin. Can anyone tell what exactly is growth?  And generally interested in approximate target price for 1 coin for the next month?
whatsit

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:12:33 AM

chew through those buy orders cuz there's nothing stopping it on the other side.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:38:02 AM

is a roger ver a scammer? I heard of a lawsuit against him but I trust him and his team. what do you think?

I honestly feel Roger Ver feels Bitcoin Cash is the legitimate fork and more closely follows the original white paper. I don't think someone can be considered a scammer if they honestly believe what they are touting. After all, I do not think most Jehovah witnesses are "scammers.' They truly believe they are the legitimate Christian church and that the rest of the church went apostate when they declared that the Arian view was wrong.

Furthermore, I think the lawsuit is bullshit. I think people honestly feel "noobs" are dumber than they think. And who cares if they bought BCH thinking it was BTC. If they discover their error in time, they can convert their BCH to BTC on a multitude of exchanges and any losses that they incur would be minimal. Shoot, in the past couple of days, the "error" would have actually made them come out ahead. Only snag would be if they ended up sending BCH to a BTC address in error.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:44:06 AM
Merited by bones261 (1)

I honestly feel Roger Ver feels Bitcoin Cash is the legitimate fork and more closely follows the original white paper. I don't think someone can be considered a scammer if they honestly believe what they are touting. After all, I do not think most Jehovah witnesses are "scammers.' They truly believe they are the legitimate Christian church and that the rest of the church went apostate when they declared that the Arian view was wrong.
I honestly feel Roger Ver feels Bitcoin Cash is the legitimate fork and more closely follows the original white paper. ...
wow
Mr B, well said....respect.  Wink Tongue

Where have you been?, (also classicsuks, hope he is all good)
not saw you for so long...last time i think was when i asked you to say we going over $6k,lol
you didnt, so we stopped at $5k lol...
Are you up for it now m8?
Is your body ready to go over $6k -1 BCH

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:45:58 AM

Nice rise on respectable volume. If tomorrow is another gain like today (well, it could be), we retake #3 from Ripple. As if XRP is even a legitimate cryptocurrency.  Grin

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
whatsit

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:51:55 AM

It is interesting to observe quite recently the big growth and big activity in this coin. Can anyone tell what exactly is growth?  And generally interested in approximate target price for 1 coin for the next month?

I'm a dunce so anyone listening to me is taking advice from a self proclaimed noob.

On May 15th, BCH will once again increase the size of a block from the current 8MB to 32 MB. The current Bitcoin core team has limited the blocksize and overall functionality of the original BTC model and therefore is less efficient than the August 1 2017 hard fork that BCH represents.

The Crypto community sees the inefficiencies in the code that has been co-opted by a team of open sourced marauders, who claim Bitcoin as their own and have dubbed it Bitcoin Core.

BCH is as close to the original idea of Bitcoin as was originally intended and BTC has become something different entirely.

Nakamoto Satoshi (if that was ever his real name, he's probably some white guy from Germany) should step into the light and endorse all crypto as viable, but he remains in the shadows in his ivory tower laughing at us all, since he has long since cashed out all of his pre-mine into the fiat currency that his coin was about challenging in the 1st place.

Anyway you slice it, BCH has altruistic intentions. BTC is also a viable currency, since it was the 1st and branded the best, but I believe that if they don't change, they will be surpassed by other so called "altcoins"

My 1st sentence in this post is well served and the following is what I have gleaned from my time in crypto.
grantycoiner

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Follow ME : @EllenDonley

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:57:09 AM

Bitcoin Cash can it be bigger than bitcoin.?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjvIy7PLx_U

cryptocurrency  Grin  Fiat Embarrassed

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:58:56 AM

I'm a dunce so anyone listening to me is taking advice from a self proclaimed noob.

On May 15th, BCH will once again increase the size of a block from the current 8MB to 32 MB. The current Bitcoin core team has limited the blocksize and overall functionality of the original BTC model and therefore is less efficient than the August 1 2017 hard fork that BCH represents.

The Crypto community sees the inefficiencies in the code that has been co-opted by a team of open sourced marauders, who claim Bitcoin as their own and have dubbed it Bitcoin Core.

BCH is as close to the original idea of Bitcoin as was originally intended and BTC has become something different entirely.

Nakamoto Satoshi (if that was ever his real name, he's probably some white guy from Germany) should step into the light and endorse all crypto as viable, but he remains in the shadows in his ivory tower laughing at us all, since he has long since cashed out all of his pre-mine into the fiat currency that his coin was about challenging in the 1st place.

Anyway you slice it, BCH has altruistic intentions. BTC is also a viable currency, since it was the 1st and branded the best, but I believe that if they don't change, they will be surpassed by other so called "altcoins"

My 1st sentence in this post is well served and the following is what I have gleaned from my time in crypto.
When i began reading this post, i thought, smart guy, he is not a dunce.....
then i got to this bit near the end...Anyway you slice it, BCH has altruistic intentions. BTC is also a viable currency, since it was the 1st and branded the best, but I believe that if they don't change, they will be surpassed by other so called "altcoins"
lol
then changed my mind and i agreed with your opening sentence  Cheesy
Welcome m8  Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:07:29 AM

I honestly feel Roger Ver feels Bitcoin Cash is the legitimate fork and more closely follows the original white paper. ...
wow

not saw you for so long...last time i think was when i asked you to say we going over $6k,lol

I went on tinkering with other things in the cryptocurrency world. In November I bought a new desktop with a Nvidia 1070 GPU to mine some shitcoins. Unfortunately, Bitmain and other companies have been pumping out ASICS left and right. So, I suspect my little hobby mining project will be coming to an end shortly. However, I keep an eye out on what Craig Wright has been tweeting. I must admit, it seems that BCH may actually have some good developments coming on down the pipe.
whatsit

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:10:52 AM
Merited by Mrpumperitis (1)

then i got to this bit near the end...Anyway you slice it, BCH has altruistic intentions. BTC is also a viable currency, since it was the 1st and branded the best, but I believe that if they don't change, they will be surpassed by other so called "altcoins"
lol
Welcome m8  Smiley
I told you twice I'm a noob Smiley Whether you call BCH an altcoin or not is irrelevant as we see what it's doing on the exchanges presently. There are twice  as many hashes going to BCH at present as there are to Bitcoin core and that's all I need to know.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:15:51 AM

This is a coin that features prominently.
  I have evaluated your potential huge and you are one of the coin I invested at this time.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:26:06 AM

wow

I went on tinkering with other things in the cryptocurrency world. In November I bought a new desktop with a Nvidia 1070 GPU to mine some shitcoins. Unfortunately, Bitmain and other companies have been pumping out ASICS left and right. So, I suspect my little hobby mining project will be coming to an end shortly. However, I keep an eye out on what Craig Wright has been tweeting. I must admit, it seems that BCH may actually have some good developments coming on down the pipe.

good to have you back! 

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:27:17 AM

lol
Welcome m8  Smiley
I told you twice I'm a noob Smiley Whether you call BCH an altcoin or not is irrelevant as we see what it's doing on the exchanges presently. There are twice  as many hashes going to BCH at present as there are to Bitcoin core and that's all I need to know.

white guy from Gernamy in ivory tower omg lol wth thanks for the lol!

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:28:28 AM

wow

Yea , alot of new things being developed for BCH..makes me wonder, if og btc allowed this in the past, would most alts even exist?
 (really looking forward to privacy features on BCH)
The asics that came out for xmr wont work on xmr chain now, the asics on eth wont last that long as asic removal is planned in one of the near future planned forks...
with so many shitalts out there, im sure you can find some...
i usually found the key is to mine them early , hodl...forget about em, mine another,hodl forget...no point mining top alts on a single 1070 imo.
check out https://whattomine.com/ and https://coinmarketcal.com/ good info
and old site i used to use to find dates on launch dates for new shitcoins... https://www.altcoincalendar.info/calendar
oh and setup a cryptopia account, usually they list the coins first...

Pages: « 1 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 [744] 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: