Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins.  (Read 26336 times)
wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:37:37 AM

Currently I would say bitcoin for sure is the best long-term investment in Cryptocurrency.  However I would and will stay diligent on watching the other currencies in the news to see if there are potential contenders even though I forsee that being very unlikely right now.

In my opinion i rather to say bitcoin is not really good to buy now, i just worry about this price only rising because of 2nd fork. It's better to buy after fork happened except you have money to throw in btc, in this case people should consider to invest in altcoin
There is nothing wrong in keeping an eye on other crypto currencies and latest ICOs. One should be keen about new ways of making money but I will not suggest going for every other project that seems appealing regarding profit because there are too many scammers there in the crypto market. Undoubtedly the best of best long term investment is bitcoin even in the real world as well.
For me, I can make a lot of money from my old method, so I do not need to spend much time to reseach other method can help me make more money, because it just make me waste my time to try more risk. Take advantage all my opportunity, this is my way.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:28:42 AM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
For now, altcoins are better for long term investment than bitcoin, considering the high price of bitcoin today. My choices for long-term altcoin investment are RIPPLES, WAVES, and STEEM. These three, in my opinion, will be more successful in the coming years. These altcoins have low price (which is a good point when you want to buy). These altcoins also belong to top 30 altcoins with highest market cap - Ripples has a market cap of $8,265,284,820 (3rd), Waves has $400,443,000 (20th), and STEEM has $256,951,488 (25th).
karabasss

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:26:52 AM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
Of course, the altcoins behind them are the future, and the prices for the entrance are not so high, the profit is there, so it's worth trying, first of all look at the waves.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:11:06 PM

The market is going to fall a little bit more I think, so just be careful before investing at the moment, either be it Bitcoin or Altcoin. But its a very awesome moment to invest right now to both of the option, as the prices came down of all the cryptos, so whoever wished that he could have invested earlier when the price was low, you got your chance back.
That strategy of yours is not actually the best way to always go about purchasing bitcoin. Any point you buy at the moment is always good. One thing I have noticed is that you can never predict the next thing that happens with bitcoin most especially in dips or in bullish trends.

If bitcoin is dipping, buy at any moment you can as you will still never loose and if it is going up still buy cause you may never see it back to that value again.

I have had a chance to buy at $800 before and I was trying to wait if I could get it cheaper until it started going up, and then again I kept thinking it would come down but it did not. Still happy I bought at a good stage but till now it has never and will never go as low as that again.

Yeah, more like "experience is the best teacher ". Life do not present the future for us, most times wealth are in our hands to go for but because we can't understand or see exactly what the future has, we procrastinate, pessimistic about what to do. Really I also don't see bitcoin riding too low again. So much awareness is coming around it and this is more reason it will go bullish.
Nobody can see the future but we can make predictions about it on the basis of present. As we all can see how the bitcoin is becoming famous and the gain in its present value, we can say that it is a better investment than any other asset. It will definitely touch 5k dollars. This time, bitcoin is increasing at a steady speed so we can rely on this without hesitation.
The main thing is user acceptance and popularity and all this depend on the people interaction and incase of bitcoin it is tribute all across the world and there is no one who is against it except those who don’t know about it whereas altcoin are still new to the market and there is zero acceptance for them no body is taking them as payment as well so why to take risk simply invest in bitcoin.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:44:29 AM

I will go with both of them by diversifying my investments as its really risky to depend only on single investments and there is no doubt that bitcoin will give me good returns in long term but if I have to make good profits in short term then I need to invest in potential altcoins and so far I have made good profits from altcoins so will follow the same strategy in future too.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:00:29 AM

The better investment is when you can get a profit that easy in just a day, week or month. When bitcoin and altcoins can do it. Then, both are better for investment .
I think if someone has a lot of money which he has saved in bank account can invest in bitcoin or altcoin because both are the leading currencies of the world, especially bitcoin because bitcoin is the mainstream in the near future and will be used by all the people of the world. The market cap of bitcoin is increasing day by day and altcoin is following. For me bitcoin is the best option for investment.
BlackBi88

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:09:57 AM

Currently, if you want to be sustainable, not risky, then you should invest in Bitcoin, it is the most sustainable growth at the moment. Also, if you want high profits, you can invest in altcoin like: ethereum, ripple, litecoin, monero. As the topic you want to long-term investment, you should choose Bitcoin due to its stability and durability. Good luck!
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:18:26 PM

Currently, if you want to be sustainable, not risky, then you should invest in Bitcoin, it is the most sustainable growth at the moment. Also, if you want high profits, you can invest in altcoin like: ethereum, ripple, litecoin, monero. As the topic you want to long-term investment, you should choose Bitcoin due to its stability and durability. Good luck!
It seems to me that there are unequivocally risks and will be at any actions in one direction or another. I may be wrong, but I do not need to focus only on one direction. Probably some of your attention You need to give in to save Bitcoin, and some will set altcoin.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:38:50 PM

All coins have predictions to be good in the future, but we recommend investing in the famous coin coin on now.  Wink

There is no other famous coin than that of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best investment of all the times which has helped so many of its investors to earn a very good amount of money and it has indeed changed the lives of so many of the people. Altcoin too is a good investment but you can go for investing in altcoin if you are planning for short term investment only. Otherwise, it is the bitcoin which is the most favorable option.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:56:18 AM

I will go with both of them by diversifying my investments as its really risky to depend only on single investments and there is no doubt that bitcoin will give me good returns in long term but if I have to make good profits in short term then I need to invest in potential altcoins and so far I have made good profits from altcoins so will follow the same strategy in future too.
Diversifying one's portfolio is usually always good. I do not need to buy much altcoin and if they can prove themselves to me what bitcoin has in a couple of months, then I can buy more.
For now, bitcoin still takes the larger share of the portfolio while the remaining altcoins share the remaining lower part of it. Some of them have done pretty good while some are still lagging behind but only time will tell.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:17:27 AM

Of course, the altcoins behind them are the future, and the prices for the entrance are not so high, the profit is there, so it's worth trying, first of all look at the waves.
I think in this day better investment in my opinion is only bitcoin because of the outstanding features like, price, market cap, reliability, security and many more. For me no other option than bitcoin, besides other people have their own choice and well. They may prefer altcoins but I will never give preference to any other currency over bitcoin. I am really fond of bitcoin.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:05:54 AM

Sure, this will limit the risk.
Bitcoin remains the king while the rest are just followers, so there is always a chance of win with bitcoin rather than having an altcoin that may end up just giving you heartache on the long run.

Bitcoin is always seeing pretty much development, much more adoption being the legacy and that makes it more of an asset already. Every other coin popped out later on to just support the boss in the trade market and that is just how I see it.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:33:34 PM

All coins have predictions to be good in the future, but we recommend investing in the famous coin coin on now.  Wink
Not all coins mate! Some are not going to end up seeing the light of the day or the table. If you visit coinmarketcap today, you will see so many altcoins, most of which ethereum ERC20 gave birth to. Not like there are some projects that wont really make some good moves in the market, but there would be some that will just be as good as dead in the market with no functions.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:06:42 AM

I think in this day better investment in my opinion is only bitcoin because of the outstanding features like, price, market cap, reliability, security and many more. For me no other option than bitcoin, besides other people have their own choice and well. They may prefer altcoins but I will never give preference to any other currency over bitcoin. I am really fond of bitcoin.
Only a fool will ever prefer any other digital currency of form of investment over bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is among the most expensive commodities of world at the moment and it has been for last couple of years. I am in favor of buying as many bitcoin as you can especially when the prices are low because bitcoin are limited in supply and one day, it would not be possible to buy bitcoin until and unless you are not a millionaire.
Scytic

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:49:27 AM

You can definitely make more money with Altcoins. But the risk is much higher. There are a few Basic rules, like Never jump on a coin that has already gone up a lot. The ones who already bought that coin for a very low price might dump it onto you. Always do proper research before investing in a coin. Check the whitepaper, github, do research on the team and based on your impression decide  if its a good coin to invest in. Follow the bitcointalk announcement and decide what is a good point for you to sell your coin. This is always a risk because if you miss the right selling point the price might drop or if you sell to soon my might miss the boat.
flyingcat

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:08:35 PM

It seems to me that there are unequivocally risks and will be at any actions in one direction or another. I may be wrong, but I do not need to focus only on one direction. Probably some of your attention You need to give in to save Bitcoin, and some will set altcoin.
"you should choose Bitcoin due to its stability and durability" - Haha, this words make me can not stop laughing while I'm reading this post. Really Bitcoin is stability? Can you explain me why Bitcoin price can increase $1,000 in one week? It is equivalent to about 25 percent from $5,000 and it is not a small percent for a market has billion dollar market cap. Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:29:44 PM

Bitcoin price hit $ 6200 yesterday and tends to fall today. I think now is a good time to buy altcoin in the top 10 coinmarketcap because I am sure after 25th Bitcoin prices will continually decrease and the altcoin will be strongly pump

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:56:23 AM

Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto and Altcoin price is ruled by bitcoin trend. Bitcoin investment is made on a long term basis and it would give high returns. But altcoins are mostly pumped and dumped coins and mostly investments in altcoins are made in a short term basis.
You are right for long term investment bitcoin is very good but if you can do analysis and research then investing in altcoin is also not bad at all but need too much work instead of bitcoin as you have to watch market and read some charts for bitcoins because keeping eye on these things can increase your profit
As of recently, I believe Ethereum is the best Investment to make. Bitcoin was, but that was last few weeks ago, and another time will be on November. Overall, bitcoin is the best, cause it’s well balanced.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:55:37 PM

Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto and Altcoin price is ruled by bitcoin trend. Bitcoin investment is made on a long term basis and it would give high returns. But altcoins are mostly pumped and dumped coins and mostly investments in altcoins are made in a short term basis.
You are right for long term investment bitcoin is very good but if you can do analysis and research then investing in altcoin is also not bad at all but need too much work instead of bitcoin as you have to watch market and read some charts for bitcoins because keeping eye on these things can increase your profit
As of recently, I believe Ethereum is the best Investment to make. Bitcoin was, but that was last few weeks ago, and another time will be on November. Overall, bitcoin is the best, cause it’s well balanced.

Yes besides Bitcoin Ethereum is good call for investment stability with some small gaps in price. Many test or try luck with upcoming ICOs but this is for me to much gamble for something that will end up with disaster in the end.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

enterprevic

Activity: 86

Healthpromag.com

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:28:57 AM

It all depends on you and what you've done and how much you're. Willing to put into the investment. If you invest your.money into a new coin and the investment blooms well then you can rake in over 100% profit in little or less time. All that matters is in your trust in that currency because if it falls you're going in for it and vice versa. So it would be better you study the coin well and be sure it is very solid before investing your money in it. So you won't lose your hard earned money

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: