Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins.  (Read 26336 times)
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:40:53 AM

Bitcoin is better investment right now, because the price of bitcoin is good, and popular among altcoins. Because bitcoin is much better among them all. The purpose that we invest in bitcoin is a profit so bitcoin it can gives good profit. Right now bitcoin is better investment because it continue to rise everyday. And altcoins we cant know if the price is stable we cannot predict of its price. But bitcoin is we already know that the price is continue to increase.
Adekayo

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:46:40 AM

altcoins are always good if you know which ones to buy. it just depends on if it's very small coins, medium sized, or giant marketcaps like eth and ltc. you just gotta look for it.
That's my major problem.. please can you give me some tips about buying alt coins. I've not been too lucky buying alts
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:21:05 AM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
Why do you need bitcoin, which has been living on the market in recent years. The long-term perspective is there are alts in them and contribute. Advantages are weight ranging from price to lower volatility.
We wont really sure how and until when will the price of bitcoin continue to rise, if all of us have this kind of mindset when bitcoin first reach $3000 then probably the most disappointed one will be you since it has now reached +$7000. Altcoins might have bigger volatility and react faster then bitcoin however there are hundreds and thousands of altcoins that we need to look carefully where to invest  Grin
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:52:41 AM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
Why do you need bitcoin, which has been living on the market in recent years. The long-term perspective is there are alts in them and contribute. Advantages are weight ranging from price to lower volatility.
We wont really sure how and until when will the price of bitcoin continue to rise, if all of us have this kind of mindset when bitcoin first reach $3000 then probably the most disappointed one will be you since it has now reached +$7000. Altcoins might have bigger volatility and react faster then bitcoin however there are hundreds and thousands of altcoins that we need to look carefully where to invest  Grin

Yes, most of the people don't know when Bitcoin rise, they just believe. Besides, altcoin is more suitable if you wanna daily trading. In my opinion, Omisego, Kyber Network, Monacoin are good coins to buy.
rizky_big

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:57:29 PM

for me personally currently prefer investing bitcoin because it is guaranteed to altcoin not all have a good income so we should be able to choose altcoin yg gifts
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:19:06 PM

I think you should choose Bitcoin for long-term, and new tokens for short-term. Playkey is one of the best token I wanna suggest you now.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:17:30 PM

For long term purpose bitcoin is the preferred currency and for the long term few of the alt coins are there which can fill up your wallet very quickly. The decision must be very wise while choosing your alt coin portfolio because when you invest for long term there must be assurance that the coins will have at least minimum market of 5-6 million USD. Yes the value is correct and it literally gives you idea of how that coin can survive the long term period and how it may help the project develop faster. This also attracts many of the big investor so that they can earn more and indirectly we get benefited from the increase valuation. So remember, market cap is big player and must check it out before you proceed. 
Menuotares

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:21:03 PM

Bitcoin today is very high for me. Maybe, I will only achieve small profit. So, alternative i do is invest in altcoin as short term option until mid 2018.
1L0v3

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:26:32 PM

BTC has network effects and will benefit most from all the new money coming into the space
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:01:24 PM

Investing in bitcoins is better than the all altcoin but do not put all your money.bitcoin high volatile currency its give you good profit in longterm investment.My opinion safe longterm investment place is the only bitcoin
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:24:33 PM

The first I could suggest you to invest in then hold ion a long term are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves and Waves. Those coins I can assure you that you can get a big profit to them in the long run for sure 100%.
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:54:50 PM

Bitcoin all the way man. Long term, BTC has the most potential for extreme growth. Right now, it's even starting to take off and little by little because people are starting to realize that nothing can stop it or take it down, and once they learn about decentralization they're going to understand they don't need the government or most third parties and communities will do things instead.

Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:00:06 AM

for long investment bitcoin is very good. now the price of bitcoin is very high. you can get profit if you invest at bitcoin. just buy and sell. you buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:39:47 AM

Bitcoin all the way man. Long term, BTC has the most potential for extreme growth. Right now, it's even starting to take off and little by little because people are starting to realize that nothing can stop it or take it down, and once they learn about decentralization they're going to understand they don't need the government or most third parties and communities will do things instead.

Of course better Bitcoin than Altcoin. That's because Bitcoin is definitely profitable and many people have been successful because of Bitcoin. Many people have earned a lot of money from Bitcoin. On the other hand, I always hesitate with Altcoin. I do not want to buy or set aside any money for Altcoin.

But wait, do not get me wrong first. I do not trust Altcoin completely, but I can use Altcoin for another opportunity that is mining. I may not be able to compete with Bitcoin miners. But I'm sure I can still be part of the miner Altcoin. The best and most suitable Altcoin example to target is Ethereum. Hope it works.
Mukulislam

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:47:06 AM

In my opinion still have some altcoin can long term as Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, NEO, Qtum, because they are altcoin have real community and many user use it for their job. Some of the altcoins are cheap now and they will give you profit in short period of time.
qusimyusuffx

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:29:31 AM

Do you know what is NOW twice as
valuable as gold ... that's is correct.

BITCOIN

Luckily for us most are not even
paying attention yet.

Just think what can happen if
Bitcoin doubles again when we
are way ahead of the game. So bitcoin still the best investment,  bitcoin is the future
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:51:31 PM

Many will say bitcoin even I will say. But there are those who will stay on some alt, cuz in last few days price for some went up, if there were holders for those coins they made profit cuz they didnt have few of them they had many of them.

However we see that bitcoin price is moving very high from start of this year so this is good performance for bitcoin holders, maybe some will try to change alt into bitcoin but every coin is good for something, maybe alt could be good solution for long terms.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Estehmanis

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:56:24 PM

I think it's better to invest bitcoin because now bitcoin is booming and a lot of its enthusiasts and yesterday even its price soared
NRF

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:18:52 PM

Both of Bitcoin and altcoins are falling down now. You can choose anything you want. But my advice is Bitcoin. It will recover soon.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:45:48 PM

Both of them is right to invest bitcoin or altcoin,but in terms of which value of coins is biggest  i thinks its bitcoin.investing in cryptocurrency worlds its must depend of which coins is less to buy and higher to sell.bitcoins and altcoins is disame in the world of digital currency and if we talk about long  term investment  its better to hoard a bitcoin,because the value is  always pumping now in the blockchain market.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: