Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins.  (Read 26336 times)
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:31:38 PM

altcoins are always good if you know which ones to buy. it just depends on if it's very small coins, medium sized, or giant marketcaps like eth and ltc. you just gotta look for it.
Altcoins are amazing but don’t you think you are making mistake by not counting bitcoin as the best coin right now. Yeah this is true there are some altcoins that have potential to come in the market with blossom but they all if gather, they can’t compete bitcoin. Bitcoin is famous for making big profits out of small investments which any altcoin can’t even capable of. Bitcoin is best.
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:15:58 PM

Only one word comes to mind that is bitcoin, this is the best coin to buy comparing to altcoins.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:04:13 PM

I prefer to invest in bitcoin because as a main of crypto currencies bitcoin is more stable than its derivatives.
Beside it, bitcoin is a global currency with a wider reach without knowing national borders.
In trading bitcoin has been known and accepted earlier than altcoin

Right now bitcoin is still king, but I think ethereum will become no.1 in short order, and Ethereum is growing exponentially, while Bitcoin has reached its maximum capacity for now. Cryptocurrencies, like social networks, have extremely strong network effects. And i think both of them are good in investment.
No limits for Bitcoin price. I do not think the highest price in this year is the all time highest price of Bitcoin forever. You have to remember, the whale never accept low price for their Bitcoin if they still want to make more profits. As long as the market still easily to control like now, they still control the market with their money Roll Eyes
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:43:51 AM

I prefer to invest in bitcoin because as a main of crypto currencies bitcoin is more stable than its derivatives.
Beside it, bitcoin is a global currency with a wider reach without knowing national borders.
In trading bitcoin has been known and accepted earlier than altcoin

Right now bitcoin is still king, but I think ethereum will become no.1 in short order, and Ethereum is growing exponentially, while Bitcoin has reached its maximum capacity for now. Cryptocurrencies, like social networks, have extremely strong network effects. And i think both of them are good in investment.
No limits for Bitcoin price. I do not think the highest price in this year is the all time highest price of Bitcoin forever. You have to remember, the whale never accept low price for their Bitcoin if they still want to make more profits. As long as the market still easily to control like now, they still control the market with their money Roll Eyes

You got it right no limits for bitcoin price. In past it was that alt follow bitcoin in price and it was easily predicted that investing in alt will bring you double the income, but now its not like that. Not many alts follow this bitcoin price pattern but it could be good for long term investment to place some amount of bitcoin in some alt.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:06:45 PM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
If you want to have a long term invest bitcoin is the always the best choice to consider. But if you are planning to invet witha low price and you consider much more linger time to invest you could consider investing on altcoin. Wherein you could possibly investor to ICO and support it through campagin so you could know and you could be a part of the success of the specific altcoin you would choose to be a part of.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:26:13 PM

If it is for long term investment i will like to go for altcoins because of the price which is very low and affordable compare to BTC. with some amount of money you can buy reasonable volume of altcoins and watch them grow from cents to dollars. But if you get BTC with same amount of money  your own volume will be small and profit also will be small.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:48:56 PM

I suggest investing in altcoin for speculation with modest cost and trustable improvement, you can take part in any ICO by investigating the capability of a venture.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:58:04 PM

With bitcoins price right now the coin thats more profitable to invest in would be the Altcoins but you need to choose a coin thats progressing and have the potential to grow more in the future like NEM.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:35:24 PM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

Well when you are going to take history as a basis, bitcoin is the best long term investment. Why bitcoin? Because it's been around here longer than any altcoins and it is the original cryptocurrency, if bitcoin can be replaced then, then why litecoin cant replace it years ago? If you are worried about the hypes then hypes are made to make the prices go wayward and then someone is making a huge money. Plus if you're worried about what if the price goes down? The price won't go down to 1000 real quick in a day, you still have time to convert it to cash (just fuel it with some higher fee). Bitcoin's security is undeniably uncrackable through the years so IMO its the best long term investment for now.
Altcoins on the other hand have some problem because some are controlled by its developers and some developers are only active when the campaign is ongoing and then run for your money when the campaign ends.
According to some this is the best altcoins:

1) Litecoin (LTC) Litecoin, launched in the year 2011, was among the initial cryptocurrencies following bitcoin and was often referred to as 'silver to Bitcoin's gold.' ...
2) Ethereum (ETH) ...
3) Zcash (ZEC) ...
4) Dash. ...
5) Ripple (XRP) ...
6) Monero (XMR)

Source : https://www.investopedia.com/tech/6-most-important-cryptocurrencies-other-bitcoin/

Do some research too especially in the technical aspects of blockchain to know why people are putting millions of money on the line in cryptocurrencies.

theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:47:07 PM

Do you know what is NOW twice as
valuable as gold ... that's is correct.

BITCOIN

Luckily for us most are not even
paying attention yet.

Just think what can happen if
Bitcoin doubles again when we
are way ahead of the game. So bitcoin still the best investment,  bitcoin is the future

Charts and number don't lie.

Source of pic is google

There are so many coins out there that is worth for long investment.
One coin is never die, thats bitcoin. And then etherium and waves also hood choice.

I'm not into waves because I'm having problems on their exchange.
Ethereum is a good choice especially the transactions is fast.
But bitcoin is the best, because I have some feeling into it that it will be the next world's reserve.
thorvald

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:59:30 PM

I always try to balance my portfolio 50/50.

You need Bitcoin in your portfolio, because fiat value of the whole portfolio will rise although your altcoin positions in BTC are getting more red day by day.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:04:28 AM

I think that you should diversify your portfolio between bitcoin, stratis, metal and ethereum. I think these are giant coins which have solid projects backing them and especially stratis and metal could easily go 10x-20x in a month or two as both of them will be releasing production ready cutting edge tech products. The future will be bright if you invest in the above coins, I assure you. Wink
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:27:31 AM

Bitcoin is very good for long term investment because it's more stable compared with altcoins and tokens. There are also some promising altcoins which could give you more profit than bitcoin. The problem here is finding the right altcoin because there are tons of them out there. If you want to be in more safe side, you can choose bitcoin or you can diversify your money into bitcoin and nice altcoins like ethereum, waves etc.
Yes. Very good and important information. Bitcoin is more preferable than the other coins. All others  coin is transferred to convert it Bitcoin. Bitcoin has no risk. Tokens has finding to exchange it Bitcoin.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:37:48 AM

if the case is long term, investment i think it;s best to choose bitcoin, because bitcoin is much more stable than other altcoins out there, because by now bitcoin should be more stable now and bitcoin now is being used all around the world especially in businesses, so bitcoin is the best option so far.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:22:04 AM

Many will say bitcoin even I will say. But there are those who will stay on some alt, cuz in last few days price for some went up, if there were holders for those coins they made profit cuz they didnt have few of them they had many of them.

However we see that bitcoin price is moving very high from start of this year so this is good performance for bitcoin holders, maybe some will try to change alt into bitcoin but every coin is good for something, maybe alt could be good solution for long terms.
Etherium may be one of them. The volume of investment in Etheirum is increasing from time to time. In fact people also too much confident about investment in Etherium.

After the cancellation of segwet2x people are now trying to get profit from bitcoin investment and then invest their money in altcoins, and therefore most of the people choice is Etherium, which they consider also a safe investment.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
GubiMixa1292

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:58:21 AM

I think the best way to get rich in this crypto world is Hold. You need to decide which you want to hold, bitcoin or altcoin. Do some research before buying and find some price analyze to buy. Wish you luck.

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Token (FFB)⚽️⚽️
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:04:04 AM

I think you should choose Bitcoin for long-term, and new tokens for short-term. Playkey is one of the best token I wanna suggest you now.
If you’re going to make Investment and you’re confused on whether to choose bitcoin or altcoins, I would recommend you go with Bitcoin as of now, but in future, it’s likely that an altcoin might overtake Bitcoin and this can be due to several reasons.

First, you should know that Bitcoin has a limit, so that’s why I said you should go for it now and not altcoins, but if you have enough, invest on both Bitcoin and altcoins, possibly Ethereum (really promising, and is the next to Bitcoin) there are several reasons I said that you shouldn’t rely on bitcoin for the future, but I will mention one reason which is bitcoin catastrophe, for example- technical & economic flaws.

asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:50:28 PM

I think you should choose Bitcoin for long-term, and new tokens for short-term. Playkey is one of the best token I wanna suggest you now.
If you’re going to make Investment and you’re confused on whether to choose bitcoin or altcoins, I would recommend you go with Bitcoin as of now, but in future, it’s likely that an altcoin might overtake Bitcoin and this can be due to several reasons.

First, you should know that Bitcoin has a limit, so that’s why I said you should go for it now and not altcoins, but if you have enough, invest on both Bitcoin and altcoins, possibly Ethereum (really promising, and is the next to Bitcoin) there are several reasons I said that you shouldn’t rely on bitcoin for the future, but I will mention one reason which is bitcoin catastrophe, for example- technical & economic flaws.
Yes all you said is perfect tho hahaha even all bitcoin still the mother coin of all cryptocurrency but inthe end bitcoin can takeover one of the altcoins the you said and it is ethereum. I more likely a investor of bitcoin right now but i also buying ethereum when  the price just drop. All i can say it better to invest both of it

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:10:40 PM

Yes all you said is perfect tho hahaha even all bitcoin still the mother coin of all cryptocurrency but inthe end bitcoin can takeover one of the altcoins the you said and it is ethereum. I more likely a investor of bitcoin right now but i also buying ethereum when  the price just drop. All i can say it better to invest both of it
So it is a better idea to hold bitcoins or invest for both of them, I have also bitcoin in my wallet as well as buying Ethereum even for a few bucks because I know that my investment for both of this would not waste as this 2 will be a great not only for now but also in the future and we know that this is possible so I am not wasting my time or money not to invest.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
sandos

Activity: 440

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:34:36 PM

If you ask me about investment for the future, my answer is alway Bitcoin. You will be never regret your choice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: