Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:29:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins.  (Read 26336 times)
bk2000

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:20:09 AM

I'm thinking a basket of promising altcoins should outperform.  Relatively speaking, bitcoin gains have not been matched by leading altcoins over the past few months. Altcoins still have room to run.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:24:04 PM

I'm thinking a basket of promising altcoins should outperform.  Relatively speaking, bitcoin gains have not been matched by leading altcoins over the past few months. Altcoins still have room to run.

Altcoins have never matched btc in the first place. A few alts probably would catch up in a way but bitcoin currently runs the crypto business and alts can only watch from a far distance

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
nasqar

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:48:09 AM

It is clear:
Bitcoin

Only Bitcoin now
Bell-Crypton

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:53:41 AM

.For which number one of course bitcoin is perfect for long term investment , because.... in my opinion bitcoin is the main coin in the world of cryptocurrencies.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:57:48 AM

I think if you want long term investment choose the top 20 coins since they have stable price and step by step the price increase. rather than choosing token which more are shitcoin. PUMP and Dump
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:03:04 AM

Right now, it's clear to see that bitcoin is dominating all the altcoins which is killing them at this moment. Bitcoin is so unstoppable and I can't believe that we already reach $10k. Next year will be also a good year for bitcoin so it's best to invest in btc.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:51:28 AM

if you are planning for a long term investment then i would suggest bitcoins will be the best in long terms investment. since it is the mother of all coins. though there are lot also lots of potential altcoins also but i guess nothing of them can compare to bitcoins.
CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:12:05 AM

Considering the technical view of bitcoin long term charts....all crypto looks very risky because bitcoin'a chart right now is looking like a pump without dump and that's getting everyone, both shorts and longs, to just get in a bull nonstop frenzy and this worldwide trading activity is increasing prices too accelerated that is looking scary.

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:05:18 AM

I prefer that you invest in bitcoin because bitcoin will certainly rise through the year. You can also invest in trading altcoins if you want.

Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:10:16 AM

Investing in both of them and diversifying the investments is the best thing to do to minimize risk in future but majority of the fund should be kept in bitcoin as the future of bitcoin is promising and it will rise higher according to the passage of time and we cannot have same trust and feeling for altcoins as it can crash at any point of time so investing in altcoins and holding it longer can be really risky.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:00:40 AM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
If you will do long term investment, I prefer to you to invest your money in bitcoin. Don't invest your money in altcoins if you will do long term investment because bitcoin is very profitable by doing long term investment. You can earn many money if you will do bitcoin investment.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:00:59 AM

You can invest some money in Bitcoin. In any case, you need to invest in alternative crypto-currencies as well. I see a perspective in the Etherium.

chicobr

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:55:41 AM

It depends on you. If you are good at trading, let choose altcoins. If you dont have many trading skills, let invest in Bitcoin
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:17:22 PM

If you plan to buy bitcoin or altcoins, I would suggest bitcoin for better investment in a long term with good profit. But think wise now, never put all your money in one basket just spread it out. You know what I mean.
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:43:00 PM

Bitcoin has risen tremendously recently and the market is driven by it. When btc rises altcoins rise as well. But for now I would suggest to invest in altcoins that are low in price and have a good potential and real business.
Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:33:58 PM

I suggest you spread your investment in Bitcoin for long teem and solid alt coins that have good project.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:21:23 PM

I prefer that you invest in bitcoin because bitcoin will certainly rise through the year. You can also invest in trading altcoins if you want.
Indeed, we can invest in both; but right now, Bitcoin is better investment because of its value. Its value is higher right now than before. On the other hand, altcoin are good investment too if you skills in trading.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:27:15 PM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

Bitcoin is very good for long term investment because it's more stable compared with altcoins and tokens. There are also some promising altcoins which could give you more profit than bitcoin. The problem here is finding the right altcoin because there are tons of them out there. If you want to be in more safe side, you can choose bitcoin or you can diversify your money into bitcoin and nice altcoins like ethereum, waves etc.
I agree that bitcoin is better and good investment in long term. If you planned to buy you should choose always bitcoin especially for investment. We know that bitcoin has a good value in any others coins. We can earn good profit in bitcoin even in short period of time. Now bitcoin is better because the price is good and we earn easily profit. Bitcoin is the best now for investment because its profitable and the price is good.
MarkTrade19

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:08:32 AM

It depends on service of that coin, now bitcoin is one of the popular currency so buy Bitcoins. It is better investment right now.
douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:13:46 AM

altcoins are better than bitcoin. When I look at bitcoin right now, the things that I see are lunatic people who are hype with bitcoin. They do not even understand what bitcoin is and what they can do with bitcoin. What they only care about is how they can produce more money with bitcoin and they totally trust in bitcoin that it can give them income every month
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: