Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:21:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins.  (Read 26336 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:00:03 AM

I think it is better to invest on altcoins rather than bitcoin because bitcoin nowadays is decreasing and decreasing in it's price or value.
And what do you think about alt coin market? do they increase when btc fell? its a chain reaction better to have more bitcoin while the price still falling
and use it to invest with some alts which have a high potential to grow, bitcoin should always be the based and always have a bigger percentage of our
investment especially when we are aiming for a long term goal.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:11:13 AM

I think it is better to invest on altcoins rather than bitcoin because bitcoin nowadays is decreasing and decreasing in it's price or value.
For now, Altcoins are good to buy and trade since price of Bitcoin is low, but once Bitcoin price starts to climb again, expect Altcoin holders to start dumping again. Its just a cycle, if Bitcoin price is low, go for Altcoins. If Altcoin price drops, go to Bitcoin. Converting some of your Bitcoin to Thether when price is high is a good idea.
chanpinchen

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:22:29 AM

Ethereum is good long term ,stable ,less liquididy problem.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:17:23 AM

For me, bitcoin is still the best investment when it comes to long term investment but I honestly wants to trade in altcoins because altcoins has many opportunity and it is the best investment when it comes to short investment. There are many altcoins that are great when it comes to there projects and platform. Just look for a great altcoins to be able to know if the altcoins will have a great future and to see if your investment will have a good profits in the future.

Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:25:06 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment because of that huge price but altcoins is also good. In my opinion altcoin is good for long term investment, especially a new altcoin that really have a good project in the future, like investing an ICO altcoin. I have a friend that invest on an altcoin and have a big profit
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
if im going to choose one which is better investment between bitcoin or altcoins, i would go o bitcoin becausr biycoin nowadays are good and it is one of the trustworthy when it comes to investing and also the price of bitcoin are getting higher and higher so i prefer bitcoin than altcoins.
for the priority of course we will choose bitcoin because it is much more popular and known, and from that ofcourse the development will be much faster bitcoin than altcoin but on other hand you can also use both, using altcoin as another alternative investment, you know altcoin will follow in the footsteps of bitcoin, when bitcoin gets popular then altcoin will also follow become increasingly popular, so investment priority remains on bitcoin, but you can use altcoin for your second investment,,
PrinceCaspian

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:33:49 AM

If you want some percentage and if you want to not go to a risky all in, investment. It is better if you will just put your 70% of your money in bitcoin so you will have a better asset that will help you to buy some more asset easily when their price goes down. Put your 30% of your money into altcoins because they are cheap and can easily goes up to thousands of gain in just a year.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:04:28 AM

Since all the values of coins are dropping and it seems that it is all dependent on bitcoin then I would suggest that bitcoins and ethereum are worth investing for because of its potential of not dropping its value too much. Bitcoin is still the best coin in the crypto world and I think the dropping of value is just the correction to make the its economy healthier.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:09:52 AM

At this point in time Bitcoin is better investment.  This advice may change in the next 24hrs.  Bitcoin is cheap right now.  The only reason for you not to buy Bitcoin is when you don't have money to. Even at that you can still borrow because Bitcoin is on sale!

signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:22:24 AM

I think you need to study the prospects and buy different coins
Bittrac67all

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

A rather complicated question.  In general  i support a diversification of the portfolio in order to minimize the risks. So my advice is to invest in bitcoins and altcoins.
alkhie01

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

If you are looking for long term investment i suggest to look for a new currency in altcoins, there's a lot of new altcoins with very promising purpose in future,or it can be use in our society.The best thing to do is to just hold for 6 to 12 months in this case you get a big profit and for sure you will see the outcome of the project that you are holding with.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:25:42 AM

Both. Don't chose and invest a part in bitcoin and a part in altoin. It's the smartest option. Both will be profitable anyway

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:31:00 AM

Bitcoin is cheap now.  I will prefer bitcoin. Altcoin too will not be  a bad idea either 

Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:33:02 AM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

Many will told you the coins that they're holding snd it's fine because we all have different perspective in buying a coin so I suggest to buy phore and zoin. At first, I never heard that coin but when I see its status in coinmarketcap it just surprise me how it behave in the market.
ToxaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

today the prices for bitcoin and altcoins have fallen very much, and investments in them in the future should bring a high profit, the main thing is to choose altcoin

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1079

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:37:31 PM

I think I can rely myself in bitcoin because I feel on the future currency. Everyone had felt Altcoins are good enough but most people 80% turned on bitcoins because it is not a problem to some tradesmen. I see bitcoin  is more profitable than Altcoins, but sometimes altcoins are probably the coins this year, but I never give up on bitcoin.

heringasem

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:06:42 PM

I think I can rely myself in bitcoin because I feel on the future currency. Everyone had felt Altcoins are good enough but most people 80% turned on bitcoins because it is not a problem to some tradesmen. I see bitcoin  is more profitable than Altcoins, but sometimes altcoins are probably the coins this year, but I never give up on bitcoin.

Bitcoins are always going to be the most important investment that you can do, but you need to understand that altcoins are always going to be more profitable than all that profit that you can easily make with bitcoin.

I do not know, i really prefer to invest in altcoins instead of bitcoin.

trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:09:02 PM

A rather complicated question.  In general  i support a diversification of the portfolio in order to minimize the risks. So my advice is to invest in bitcoins and altcoins.

This is the best strategy. I think short term bitcoin will out perform alts because it's price is much lower relative to where it was a month or so ago. Across the year many alts will outperform bitcoin and many will be outperformed by bitcoin, therefore a balanced portfolio will be best for any serious investor.

gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:31:25 PM

I think at this time altcoin and bitcoin are a lot of media that preach negative bitcoin and altcoin, so make altcoin and bitcoin price go down, but this moment can to buy altcoin and bitcoin because the price goes down deeply. I think bitcoin and altcoin are still worth the investment choice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: