Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:28:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:28:27 PM

I agree gives you a good idea of what the possibilities are. I'm hoping they will show a demo that shows some of the possibilities in the educational sector.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:47:25 PM

I never thought you would buy holo-lens and the holo portation technology from Microsoft, I thought you were going to build your own, though this approach is will make things faster and has more sense, and is good to know you already have the funds to buy it, good luck Cheesy.

VibeHub's mission is to create a crypto based virtual reality marketplace and hubs and not to invent VR & AR technologies, but who knows in the future, VibeHub could make its own holoportation gadget that is much better than Microsoft Smiley
Holoportation is wet dream of all nerds and geeks (no offence) but it's only dream. It won't be possible for a long time. VR & AR can achive almost photorealistic graphics so it's better to focus on this technologies
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:49:24 PM

I never thought you would buy holo-lens and the holo portation technology from Microsoft, I thought you were going to build your own, though this approach is will make things faster and has more sense, and is good to know you already have the funds to buy it, good luck Cheesy.

VibeHub's mission is to create a crypto based virtual reality marketplace and hubs and not to invent VR & AR technologies, but who knows in the future, VibeHub could make its own holoportation gadget that is much better than Microsoft Smiley

Holograms are so cool! Just imagine holoportation, sick! Shocked Shocked
Really cant wait for this pratform to be fully functional. Think its time for me to get me a VR thing Smiley

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:06:10 PM

Holoportation is wet dream of all nerds and geeks (no offence) but it's only dream. It won't be possible for a long time. VR & AR can achive almost photorealistic graphics so it's better to focus on this technologies

Holoportation though in its early stage is actually existing. Kindly check https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/project/holoportation-3/.
Cryptosomniac

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:47:49 PM

VIBEHub ICO Update!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIvyPcXXk-k
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:30:34 AM

Holoportation though in its early stage is actually existing. Kindly check https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/project/holoportation-3/.

Although it does not apply to this project, it would be too flawed not to think about future projects and share this idea, Vibehub has a lot of potential to be a pioneer in the Holoportação segment, this is implicit in the current project and the Team work, I follow this project and I believe in evolution both inside and outside of it. Good luck to Dev's and wise investors.
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:39:44 AM

This is where you couldn't be more wrong. For users to view this holoportation technology in virtual reality they will need a hololens, within 2 years the price of a hololonens will cost the price of an iphone  Smiley

The migration to to VR/AR technology is happening much sooner then many think
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:54:05 AM

I agree gives you a good idea of what the possibilities are. I'm hoping they will show a demo that shows some of the possibilities in the educational sector.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptOnHAaUG_w
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:41:05 AM

you guys watched this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chl60_2qib8. Mindblowing lol, that bar demonstration with Rihanna and little kid example are just mindblowing
Whoa! This looks great! Rihanna concert in VR in your home on your favourite, comfy sofa. This ICO is definitely worth investing in  Cheesy
Just imagine this technology in a few years with better graphics. I am sure you will feel like you were actually there.

The holoportation video we displayed is actually 2 years old, the tech is now more advanced. The videos we are going to showcase using this tech for concerts, education streams and dates is going to be amazing

Wow, that's interesting to know that the demo video was based on such old (in technology-years) tech. I can't wait to see how the recent tech looks like. We might find ourselves living in our new Matrix before you know it.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:57:25 AM

you guys watched this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chl60_2qib8. Mindblowing lol, that bar demonstration with Rihanna and little kid example are just mindblowing
Whoa! This looks great! Rihanna concert in VR in your home on your favourite, comfy sofa. This ICO is definitely worth investing in  Cheesy
Just imagine this technology in a few years with better graphics. I am sure you will feel like you were actually there.

The holoportation video we displayed is actually 2 years old, the tech is now more advanced. The videos we are going to showcase using this tech for concerts, education streams and dates is going to be amazing

Wow, that's interesting to know that the demo video was based on such old (in technology-years) tech. I can't wait to see how the recent tech looks like. We might find ourselves living in our new Matrix before you know it.

Mostly is an advance in hardware and computational power, and the miniaturization of the technology, the graphics could have been realistic since 2011, but the hardware and wouldn't have allowed at the time, but now its getting better, now the hardware can do more calculations, allowing to increase the quality of the graphics.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:19:33 AM

holo-lens and the holo portation is a milestone in VR/AR tech.
There's no point in reinventing the wheel. this is the right approach for Vibehub. It saves both time and efforts.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:06:05 AM

it's got a long way to go until then. lets just focus on the ICO for now. no use talking about what might be.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:10:53 AM

it's got a long way to go until then. lets just focus on the ICO for now. no use talking about what might be.
VibeHub aims to create content for the VR users and also offer their platform to other VR indie makers and live streaming, don`t get sidetrack saying that they will surpass microsoft that is an overstatement.
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:17:26 AM

VibeHub aims to create content for the VR users and also offer their platform to other VR indie makers and live streaming, don`t get sidetrack saying that they will surpass microsoft that is an overstatement.

Yes we are focusing on software not hardware... competing with Microsoft is a big mistake, we want to work along side them
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:44:59 AM

Yes we are focusing on software not hardware... competing with Microsoft is a big mistake, we want to work along side them

Probably the best you guys can do. Going for hardware would be so fucking expensive and there are a lot of different developer working on different hardware. As long as it gives everything you need, you really should avoid making such a big step at all, at least that's what I am thinking.

By the way, thank you that you are answering all the questions as often as possible. A lot of ther developers aren't even looking at their ANNs for days or don't even try to answer questions because they got too many.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:26:58 AM

Had no idea the video is 2 years old. Even that "old" demo looked like science fiction to me. Will be interesting to see how it looks today after 2 more years of development.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:44:13 AM

Had no idea the video is 2 years old. Even that "old" demo looked like science fiction to me. Will be interesting to see how it looks today after 2 more years of development.

That's the beauty of this technology. Whatever we saw in the movies till now is getting real for real.
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:51:21 AM

Probably the best you guys can do. Going for hardware would be so fucking expensive and there are a lot of different developer working on different hardware. As long as it gives everything you need, you really should avoid making such a big step at all, at least that's what I am thinking.

By the way, thank you that you are answering all the questions as often as possible. A lot of ther developers aren't even looking at their ANNs for days or don't even try to answer questions because they got too many.

Yes going head to head with companies like Microsoft, Apple, Facebook etc is a big mistake. We are looking to work with them to bring this technology to the masses. While they are focusing on hardware they are going to need applications like VibeHub

No problem, we love interacting with the community and feel community engagement is extremely important
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:56:10 AM

That's a good way to choose. Someone will always bring hardware to the next level, which is way harder and much expensive.

And vibehub will just adjust to new hardwares. That expensive hardwares are trash without contents like vibehub.

Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:58:34 AM

But all big companies, especially microsoft, are known for developing their own software... Do you know their goals with regard to VR technology? Are they going to be competitors?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: