Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:26:49 PM

Magic Leap is going to be releasing its first generation of hardware in the next 6 months to certain applications and investors. All of the VR/AR world is awaiting this moment.
https://futurism.com/we-are-just-six-months-away-from-magic-leap-one/
Big things are coming in the VR/AR space very soon. Better hardware and Better Applications makes for that 10x in market size all analysts are predicting
Why will it be so expensive? 1500-2000$ sounds a lot to me for a VR device from unknown (for me) company. What will be so different/special about it?
I think this device will be accessible in due course!
will adjust mass production, rather than trial lots, as now.
In the end, all will be well, fabricator will receive many orders - and the price will not be so high

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:34:55 PM

Magic Leap is going to be releasing its first generation of hardware in the next 6 months to certain applications and investors. All of the VR/AR world is awaiting this moment.
Big things are coming in the VR/AR space very soon. Better hardware and Better Applications makes for that 10x in market size all analysts are predicting
Why will it be so expensive? 1500-2000$ sounds a lot to me for a VR device from unknown (for me) company. What will be so different/special about it?
In the end, all will be well, fabricator will receive many orders - and the price will not be so high

What is this magic leap thing ? The article does not say what it is
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:44:40 PM

Yeah I also would like to know this. Beside that there is still no one know how it looks and that it is really expensive, nothing is stated.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:52:46 PM

In the future there will be a new dependence on VR. Will be created Clubs of anonymous Virtuals. And it will be mandatory to walk around the city and meet with real people. Cheesy
agng27

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:57:38 PM

excellent project, revolution of the use of virtual reality for various needs. Let's see if this project will be able to use VR in the future, i hope this project can be succes
greatteager

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:01:07 PM

excellent project, revolution of the use of virtual reality for various needs. Let's see if this project will be able to use VR in the future, i hope this project can be succes
I also think that the platform will be very much in demand. By the way in Japan, VR is already popular, there are wedding ceremonies in VR and this is just the beginning.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:22:40 PM

Yeah I also would like to know this. Beside that there is still no one know how it looks and that it is really expensive, nothing is stated.
Magic Leap is an older project than hololens, its backed by google and has more investors than hololens, which was the response from Microsoft to Magic Leap, Magic Leap is a mystery, they worked on it in secrecy, we only knew what it was, a new AR concept, that is all, Hololens acted in a public way, so that is why it is better known, you could check their website though, they have some impressive videos.
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:28:05 PM

Magic Leap is an older project than hololens, its backed by google and has more investors than hololens, which was the response from Microsoft to Magic Leap, Magic Leap is a mystery, they worked on it in secrecy, we only knew what it was, a new AR concept, that is all, Hololens acted in a public way, so that is why it is better known, you could check their website though, they have some impressive videos.

Exactly and magic leap has been very secretive so far, the launch date of their first device is quite exciting
greatteager

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:37:02 PM

Exactly and magic leap has been very secretive so far, the launch date of their first device is quite exciting
And when they will launch the first device?
I hope you overtake them in the future, they just hype.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:41:19 PM

yeah, it's impressive videos - that's one of them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvAh5ajfBq8
technology is very cool , its possibilities are unlimited!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:42:58 PM

Actually VibeHub can profit from this hype for the magic leap VR glasses because they are just providing a marketplace and hub which will be compatible to all the major VR hardware out there.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:57:11 PM

Wow, I'm so weak but I'm totally hyped into this, it will buy from the launch for me  Grin
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:42:47 PM

Wow, I'm so weak but I'm totally hyped into this, it will buy from the launch for me  Grin

Yes that looks so amazing but these glasses are all out of my price range. I have to trust on the technological progress to make them affordable for me.

Or maybe VibeHub can make a competition to win an Oculus Rift for a lucky guy out of everyone who participated in the crowdsale so far  Grin I am sure that would also bring new investors on board  Roll Eyes
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:42:54 PM

Already 5100EHT raised during this presale! Nice!!
Hard cap is 115000 ETH, thats one huge hard cap! Very curious what the crowdsale will do, really hope it will be in better times then when the presale was.

Do you also plan to offer theatres on your platform like operas, ballet or something like that? Or concerts from death people like Mozart, Beethoven...
I think it could be interesting, but for such performances you also need a good sound card .. on 6 channels,
that would betray a clear sound, to hear a full scale: violin, cello, piano

That want be a problem to create perfect sound.
Sound engeneering is much futher then VR engeneering Smiley
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:56:24 PM

In   Q3   2019   we   will   be   expanding   to   provide   other   services   such   as   VibeHub   Da7ng,   VibeHub   Teaching   and   VibeHub   Gaming.   

sounds interesting.. but to long to wait this... Its will be free or paid dating? Can you tell me, how people will dating?

wowowowowowow! didnt tought about this opportunity yet! i dont think it would be paid dating like prostitution.

But creating a VR Dating Plattform with a payment model simular to other normal dating platforms would be a thing!!!

Yes it will free. but plenty of room for add ons like enhanced profiles, unlimited matches and then users will pay for events, gifts etc and we can match singles on their interests

thats exactly what i meant! awesome! Which kind of events are ther going to be? like take a ride on a VR rollercoaster together?

Loveboat ride in VR Smiley

hahaha
maybe the founders of VibeHub can give answers for possible dating locations HuhHuh so curious!!!
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:58:59 PM

Or concerts from death people like Mozart, Beethoven...

Pretty sure we don't have holographic recordings from Mozart and Beethoven.  I could be wrong though.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:04:11 PM

At first you ll be create marketplace for musicians or for teachers also?
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:10:35 PM

Magic Leap is building hardware, we want them to succeed so VR/AR devices keeps advancing. Everyone in the world should be wishing Magic Leap nothing but the best
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:12:04 PM

At first you ll be create marketplace for musicians or for teachers also?

Yes marketplace for artists and musicians followed by educators, along the way we displaying the technology and bringing in world class educators to showcase our technology and posting it on all social media forums and youtube.
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:13:42 PM

I have not researched it yet, but i got some information on that website too.
Here is the link : https://futurism.com/we-might-finally-have-a-glimpse-of-4-5-billion-startup-magic-leaps-mysterious-hardware/
And also there is a video there.
Wats the relationship between magic leap and vibehub?
They are not connected, VibeHub will just adopt their technology when it gets released so you will be able to use magic leap hardware on VibeHub.
If i would knew magic leap got funded by google i would even ask about the high price Cheesy

Quite interesting how they implementing various sdk into their platform. the multiple support might provide the edge needed

of course, being compatible on all major platforms is extremely important
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: