Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:32:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147170 times)
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:55:05 PM

I did not have any answer to my question so I try again :

« In the future, we plan to register a non-profit foundation as a separate entity. This will be feasible when all necessary regulatory approvals are clarified, primarily the SEC and MAS. After that, the fund will be officially registered as a separate legal entity (fund), and management will be decentralized and transferred to the community, which annually elects its representatives - delegates.
Delegates will receive the right to manage the fund: transfer of "garbage" tokens into the reserve fund, improvement and strengthening of the fund's portfolio, and other organizational functions. Management will be carried out by voting, with a 51% consensus among the voters. »

In this case, will the token give dividend to the users of the goal is just to increase KickIco fund ? Delegates will have rewards for their participation to the governance ?

And other question : Do you plan to integrate a rating system, or a forum linked to every ICOs so users can rate the ICOs and their potential and talk about it ?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:34:31 PM

Grin does this project have any platform to protect we from scam ico. Like check profile dev or hire an audit company  Kiss

As far as i got, every ICO will have to pass moderation before it could be lunched on the platform. There will be a voting system to choose advisors and moderators who will check it first. So you could be sure that those ICOs will be worth investing it.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:39:33 PM

Grin does this project have any platform to protect we from scam ico. Like check profile dev or hire an audit company  Kiss

As matjas say, there are some precautions, but at the end some scams are hard to catch, and they can't filter all i think. But kickico will be a start, rest is yours. We should always be smarter than scammers.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:01:37 PM

https://icobench.com/ico/kickico
Good rating  Smiley
I hope you are the first to enter the market, a team with experience.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:20:36 PM

Good rating  Smiley

No wonder, with an already working base Smiley This project has so much potential already!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 903

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:26:37 PM

Great project! With its help, many ambitious ideas can be implemented. In essence, this project is in some way Kickstarter implemented in a crypto environment. But even easier and faster to raise funds for developing new ideas.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:31:30 PM

Existing Product and userbase working in a fast paced ever expanding business area would make this an attractive investment.
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 06:34:31 PM

Good rating  Smiley

Surprisingly, it's a 6.8 in coins.best https://coins.best/ico-reviews/kickico/

While it's not a bad rating at all, there is a big difference with icobench.

How are you addressing the equitability issues rated by coins.best?

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:36:34 PM

Good rating  Smiley

No wonder, with an already working base Smiley This project has so much potential already!

It's an important part in any tokens price. Some investors check repeatedly whether the coin got some working application or not, if there is one then it'll have at least some circulation without trading.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:41:46 PM

Yes the platform wil be very nice for the security of investors. This time investors are fear about scam, if KICKICO offer to inverse an escrow system are the trust by different control point in ico that they propose, a huge amount of investors will use the platform instead of regular ico. Cause it may offer a next level of safety, and with others service on the platform it will be even better, like bonus on investing or exclusive ico !
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:46:16 PM

I agree with the potential of this project, KIKCOIN will be a good competitor for cofoundit, both serve similar purpose, but KIKCOIN has better community management, they allow more participation, while cofoundit is more exclusive, it's enough to have 5000 tokens to have a VIP access to a presale in the project cofounfit is hosting, which is very detrimental to the community and future investor for said project, KIKCOIN is more transparent and is fairer.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:55:15 PM

Quick question, for bounty campaigns hosted on Kickico platform, users will be paid in Kickcoins or with ICO's tokens?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:56:15 PM

Unfortunately until today we were in the hands of some '' DEV's '' who took the lead in projects that had everything to explode, and one hour they disappeared like smoke. That is what leads me to believe in the success of KICKICO, as a diligent investor I see this project with good eyes, and I believe in a future and a lot of longevity for it. We will be more confident and confident to invest, finally: D: D: D
hackis

Activity: 330

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:59:34 PM

Quick question, for bounty campaigns hosted on Kickico platform, users will be paid in Kickcoins or with ICO's tokens?

Both the ICO tokens and Kickcoin tokens, as is described in the main thread.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:04:47 PM

They raised 5000 ETH on the pre-sale already... May be they have min cap already? But what about hard cap, how much ll be?
This has already been written above  Wink
ICO sale:
Minimum investment 0.05 ETH
Soft cap 70,000 ETH
Hard cap 200,000 ETH
Raised $1,483,092
KICKICO has successfully reached preICO cap of 2,000 ETH and raised 5,000 ETH. The pre-sale ended on 8th August.

I think the Hard Cap is quickly reached, we will see in a few days...

I seriously doubt that. This is a good project, but $60M is a LOT of money. Not even the 0x project raised that much and that was a massively overhyped ICO.

That was one of my main worries when following this project as well. Its not that I dont think kickico is worth 60m or could be worth 60m one day, I just think the valuation is a bit too high. This is also because many icos just recently had valuations of 50m+ and are struggling to live up to it. I think its better to have a modest hard cap and go from there. It will only increase the chances of success. I too would like to see a slightly lowered hard cap, but doubt that will happen
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:24:02 PM

As far as i got, every ICO will have to pass moderation before it could be lunched on the platform. There will be a voting system to choose advisors and moderators who will check it first. So you could be sure that those ICOs will be worth investing it.

Really? Its something we need now! A lot os ICO - a big or small scam. Only - 10-20% of project really nice. If devs ll make moderaton, this platform will be a more better than other.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:49:07 PM

Hi, i like this project so far but i have a question about the roadmap. It mentions "Salesforce CRM integration", what exactly is this? Will the person launching a crowdfunding be able to link a customer relationship management team directly on the crowdfunding page? Or is it a CRM by KickICO that will help people with questions?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:12:49 PM

Unfortunately until today we were in the hands of some '' DEV's '' who took the lead in projects that had everything to explode, and one hour they disappeared like smoke. That is what leads me to believe in the success of KICKICO, as a diligent investor I see this project with good eyes, and I believe in a future and a lot of longevity for it. We will be more confident and confident to invest, finally: D: D: D

People should take the time to read and digg into a project. Some just invest and then realize that it all was just a scam.
Read the White Paper, read the ANN, check the team, ... if thats ok, you may trust the ICO.

This is an ICO you can trust. Great white paper, great team, great platform!
The hard cap will be hard to make but we certainly will make the soft cap Grin

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:41:35 PM

They raised 5000 ETH on the pre-sale already... May be they have min cap already? But what about hard cap, how much ll be?
This has already been written above  Wink
ICO sale:
Soft cap 70,000 ETH
Hard cap 200,000 ETH
Raised $1,483,092
KICKICO has successfully reached preICO cap of 2,000 ETH and raised 5,000 ETH. The pre-sale ended on 8th August.

I seriously doubt that. This is a good project, but $60M is a LOT of money. Not even the 0x project raised that much and that was a massively overhyped ICO.

That was one of my main worries when following this project as well. Its not that I dont think kickico is worth 60m or could be worth 60m one day, I just think the valuation is a bit too high. This is also because many icos just recently had valuations of 50m+ and are struggling to live up to it. I think its better to have a modest hard cap and go from there. It will only increase the chances of success. I too would like to see a slightly lowered hard cap, but doubt that will happen
But if maybe they reach the hard cap. What would you do with the hard cap dev? Any big project?
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:54:07 PM

This has already been written above  Wink
ICO sale:
Soft cap 70,000 ETH
Hard cap 200,000 ETH
Raised $1,483,092

But if maybe they reach the hard cap. What would you do with the hard cap dev? Any big project?

kickstarting kickico i assume Smiley

doesnt matter if they reach the hard card. what is more important than reaching hard cap? yes, being successfull Smiley and that will hit the jackpot here!!!

damn, that i past the pre-sale, but i am going to get some...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: