Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147170 times)
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:12:42 AM

Are there any high visibility projects that have chosen KickICO already?
I've seen the poker ico on the website but i was wondering if there are any other ones planned?

Addionally to the current project - Magisters of Magic - and three waiting projects they apparently have already 250 requests, as it was said in some interview. So, not bad for a start  Smiley.  
Only the German translation of website and projects description isn't really good... sounds a bit weird   Wink

Not a bad start? It's amazing start. Actually i have seen lots of ico, which is nothing to show and raised millions of dolars. Kickico is already working and icos are on the line. Funds will pile on them 6 days later Smiley

That was just English understatement  Smiley Of course, I totally agree with you... Kickico is already working + they have further projects in the pipeline. Compared with them a lot of other ICOs are just hot air.

There is not so much projects with working product I would say that it is rare these days.

Very well put!

Kickico already has a crowdfunding campaign up and running on their platform during their ICO!

Magisters of Magic - check it out.

Dang, that is fast!  Kickico already has a working platform in use.  Magisters of Magic is in the pre-ico phase and has already met over half of their goal.  The Kickico platform looks like it will be popular to use among new projects.  I see there are 3 more project campaigns waiting to launch soon.
It does not feel that sales in this Pre ico phase have reached half of the targeted goal is really remarkable  Shocked with this way kikcico platform will be more familiar and certainly can compete with other projects. But sorry can i know the 3 projects you mean?  Roll Eyes
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 02:39:10 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 02:53:59 AM by Islapdonkey

am going to be honest, the only thing am not happy about, and maybe i might be out of line and someone could correct me, is that Kick is utilizing an ico to start a crowd-funding website, then they going to charge other companies 4% to utilize the aforementioned site for their own ico. Seems unfair to me, given that kick will be community funded from the ico while others pay them to use it. I know they have to turn profit somehow, but it seem unfair. Anyway, just my observation, i could be wrong in so many way, and if so, am open to be educated.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:09:45 AM

It does not feel that sales in this Pre ico phase have reached half of the targeted goal is really remarkable  Shocked with this way kikcico platform will be more familiar and certainly can compete with other projects. But sorry can i know the 3 projects you mean?  Roll Eyes
You can see them here : www.kickico.com
toolucky98

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:14:29 AM

am going to be honest, the only thing am not happy about, and maybe i might be out of line and someone could correct me, is that Kick is utilizing an ico to start a crowd-funding website, then they going to charge other companies 4% to utilize the aforementioned site for their own ico. Seems unfair to me, given that kick will be community funded from the ico while others pay them to use it. I know they have to turn profit somehow, but it seem unfair. Anyway, just my observation, i could be wrong in so many way, and if so, am open to be educated.
"while others pay them to use it".
What is that mean?
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 03:30:07 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 03:54:56 AM by Islapdonkey

What is that mean?

I mean for every other company that utilizes their platform to run an ico, they will keep 4% of the raised amount, and if am not mistaken, if a token is issued,  they also keep 4% of it. Again, my observation might be wrong/jaded and if so, am open to be educated.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
toolucky98

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:08:08 AM

What is that mean?

I mean for every other company that utilizes their platform to run an ico, they will keep 4% of the raised amount, and if am not mistaken, if a token is issued,  they also keep 4% of it. Again, my observation might be wrong/jaded and if so, am open to be educated.
ya its true, and you can get the explanation about it from whitepaper at "Financial Benefits" section.
Go here https://www.kickico.com/whitepaper , and search Financial Benefits
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:11:17 AM

pynetx

Devs are from Russia. So this interview in russian. Im speaking russian and watched this interwiew. If you have some question, may be I can answer  Roll Eyes
Also may be they ll make interview in english, or may be someone just translate this ...

Well I didn't understand a bit so, no questions as of now  Grin
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:20:50 AM

4% of the raised amount and another 4% in the hosted token its a bit too much, i saw a video but its in german, somebody has explained to me that the platform is ready but it needs more funding for the development and launch.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:22:11 AM

What is that mean?

Yeah that is the correct amount 4% of raised and 4% of tokens created.  This is a reasonable price to pay for using the kickico platform.  Some exchanges also host ICO's and the percentage they take are much greater regardless if your ICO raised the minimum amount or not.  
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:19:30 AM

What is that mean?

Yeah that is the correct amount 4% of raised and 4% of tokens created.  This is a reasonable price to pay for using the kickico platform.  Some exchanges also host ICO's and the percentage they take are much greater regardless if your ICO raised the minimum amount or not.  

The idea is great and does have it benefits, I just think it's unfair that the community supports the creation of their platform and other ico's that transverse thru the platform is bleed twice. I can understand 4% of the collected funding but also 4% of the token is little absurd. Sure the price is cheaper than say going thru Kickstarter but kickstarter doesn't ask for a share of the company that utilizes their service. In reality, kick will own a share in every company that utilizes the platform, and I didn't see any mention of sharing dividends with investors on the whitepaper. I might have overlooked it and if so plz let me know.  Again am not intentionally kicking up dust, just asking questions that a real investor would be concerned with. Hopefully, an admin can guide me thru their thought process on making certain decisions.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:25:31 AM

4% of the raised amount and another 4% in the hosted token its a bit too much, i saw a video but its in german, somebody has explained to me that the platform is ready but it needs more funding for the development and launch.

I am not sure, but I don't think it is so much compared to sites for for example crowdfunding something. The fees there are much higher and KickIco is also giving help with different thinks regarding the campaign.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:27:22 AM

the presale already got a big success,  let 's make it big.
This ico platform is awesome , the fee is low, looks trustable

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:52:57 AM

Seems like alot of ppl in the thread endorses this platform. Will definately check it out. As more traditional funded startups move into crypto space the demand for capital rise through ICO will increase.
Best of luck
toolucky98

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:58:02 AM

The idea is great and does have it benefits, I just think it's unfair that the community supports the creation of their platform and other ico's that transverse thru the platform is bleed twice. I can understand 4% of the collected funding but also 4% of the token is little absurd. Sure the price is cheaper than say going thru Kickstarter but kickstarter doesn't ask for a share of the company that utilizes their service. In reality, kick will own a share in every company that utilizes the platform, and I didn't see any mention of sharing dividends with investors on the whitepaper. I might have overlooked it and if so plz let me know.  Again am not intentionally kicking up dust, just asking questions that a real investor would be concerned with. Hopefully, an admin can guide me thru their thought process on making certain decisions.
Whitepaper :
"For ICO campaigns, the platform fee will be 4% of collected ETH, and 4% of the campaign's tokens. In return, we provide from 4 to 8% of the KickCoins (in effect, selling our KickCoins to the campaign creator in exchange for the fee). Those KickCoins will be given to backers, together with the campaign tokens.
For crowdfunding campaigns, we give backers from 4% to 20% of the value of their investment as KickCoins, depending on their reputation on the site (Karma scores). This rate is being taken from exchanges, but will never be less than 0.0005 ETH per KickCoin."
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:05:27 AM

The idea is great and does have it benefits, I just think it's unfair that the community supports the creation of their platform and other ico's that transverse thru the platform is bleed twice. I can understand 4% of the collected funding but also 4% of the token is little absurd. Sure the price is cheaper than say going thru Kickstarter but kickstarter doesn't ask for a share of the company that utilizes their service. In reality, kick will own a share in every company that utilizes the platform, and I didn't see any mention of sharing dividends with investors on the whitepaper. I might have overlooked it and if so plz let me know.  Again am not intentionally kicking up dust, just asking questions that a real investor would be concerned with. Hopefully, an admin can guide me thru their thought process on making certain decisions.
Whitepaper :
"For ICO campaigns, the platform fee will be 4% of collected ETH, and 4% of the campaign's tokens. In return, we provide from 4 to 8% of the KickCoins (in effect, selling our KickCoins to the campaign creator in exchange for the fee). Those KickCoins will be given to backers, together with the campaign tokens.
For crowdfunding campaigns, we give backers from 4% to 20% of the value of their investment as KickCoins, depending on their reputation on the site (Karma scores). This rate is being taken from exchanges, but will never be less than 0.0005 ETH per KickCoin."

It is good for raising value of Kickcoin but, I think it will be a hurdle for the project owners to have 2 different coins.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:21:40 AM

I've seen the poker ico on the website but i was wondering if there are any other ones planned?

Addionally to the current project - Magisters of Magic - and three waiting projects they apparently have already 250 requests, as it was said in some interview. So, not bad for a start  Smiley
Only the German translation of website and projects description isn't really good... sounds a bit weird   Wink

Not a bad start? It's amazing start. Actually i have seen lots of ico, which is nothing to show and raised millions of dolars. Kickico is already working and icos are on the line. Funds will pile on them 6 days later Smiley

250 requests? Ok that's huge. I hope they get added soon, so the project gets more visibility and media attention. This will help fund the ICO.
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:44:41 AM

Thanks @subG  Wink
For those who do not know are 3 projects that will soon be launched:
1. ENVIENTA-The affordable and self-sustaining living space of the future.
2. Royal Flush Poker becomes a DAO Poker!
3. Star-Lord: let's play together!
For more details its you can check in www.kickico.com  Smiley
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:18:55 AM

Addionally to the current project - Magisters of Magic - and three waiting projects they apparently have already 250 requests, as it was said in some interview. So, not bad for a start  Smiley
Only the German translation of website and projects description isn't really good... sounds a bit weird   Wink

250 requests? Ok that's huge. I hope they get added soon, so the project gets more visibility and media attention. This will help fund the ICO.

Such a large number of requests, Please look at their abilities and credibility carefully

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:25:35 AM

Thanks @subG  Wink

These are very nice. Although i'd like to see some more listed.
250 as stated previously is huge and it shows the possibilities of the platform.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:44:24 AM

Thanks @subG  Wink

The projects are good too. Probably they are picking very carefully which project will be on their platform. That's very good for investors of future projects, they will only see good projects. I personally liked poker project, maybe i can contribute.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: