Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:03:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147170 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:46:15 PM

I reread the white paper again and realized that this startup will not just be a crowdfunding platform, but a diverse economy. The simple fact that backers of the campaigns receive Kickcoins, up to 20% incentive of their original investment, will secure the trust of potential investors, in the event, a campaigns "investor incentive" feature doesn't pan out to be promising. This assures stability, due to the fact that Kickcoins will have an asset value, and be tradable on the crypto coin exchanges.
    It's like the investors of a campaign can't lose, having a safety net in place, in case a project falls short! Tongue I must say, that is a very generous thing to do, especially if the campaign turns out to be a fraudulent one.

Its a really nice feature of KickICO that they give kickcoins.
I really believe that KickICO will review every project before they launch. There is always a chance that a fraudulent one is getting through.

We will crush them! Grin
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:58:35 PM

I reread the white paper again and realized that this startup will not just be a crowdfunding platform, but a diverse economy. The simple fact that backers of the campaigns receive Kickcoins, up to 20% incentive of their original investment, will secure the trust of potential investors, in the event, a campaigns "investor incentive" feature doesn't pan out to be promising. This assures stability, due to the fact that Kickcoins will have an asset value, and be tradable on the crypto coin exchanges.
    It's like the investors of a campaign can't lose, having a safety net in place, in case a project falls short! Tongue I must say, that is a very generous thing to do, especially if the campaign turns out to be a fraudulent one.

This will also prevent speculators from taking advantage of newbies. I just love how the KICK team manages this project!
Kickico Bounty Hunter (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 08:01:19 PM

Kickico Bounty Hunter

You mean we would be can chose and moderation project? In which way? Voting? or...?
in interview you said, that you ll have not only games project? What kind of project you preffered?

Yes, through voting mechanism members of community will be able to vote for moderators and advisors.

There are some really cool projects applied to the platform that include charity for animals, drinking water source finding, VR arena, Ocean Colonization, Video hosting on blockchain and many more

You envisaged something security from cheating voting?
Also, who ll be an advisors and moderators?  Huh
Im sure they will prevent cheater.
Who'll be an advisors and moderators? Yes, through voting mechanism members of community will be able to vote for moderators and advisors. The candidates are from member i think.

What candidates you mean? may be me? or you?  Grin
I think it will be someone of their team. But still waiting for replies from them  Roll Eyes

As far as I know this will be platforms users, project backers, token holders. Let's wait for devs to confirm this information

The first for moderation for authors will require basic parameters as the ID verification, full project description and team presentation, whitepaper (for ICO), etc.
Next step when the project goes through the moderation and goes to the public draft members of the community can join the moderation process to rate and comment before the launch.

The list of moderators and advisors will be generated according to the activity and reputation of the community members, meaning that anyone with enough reputation can be voted for moderator or advisor for the projects. This will create the synergy of the community working for the better of the projects

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:08:40 PM

I also like that Envienta project, open source everything....seems a really great social project, I wanna see more of this, I mean, invest in something that will give back social help

I think too that it's the kind project that can make something different and help building something new and better.

That was one of the purpose of the first cryptocurrencies, projects that encourage innovation and preservation of environment deserves to succeed  Smiley

Thats right! KickICO is building something new and better.
This platform will be used for a lot of new ideas. The start for many new businesses.

Lets hope it will be a succes.
Love it!

I think this platform will live or die by the projects it puts forth. If it earn credibility thru successful projects, many more will come and so will the investors. Look at kickstarter.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:09:34 PM

The first for moderation for authors will require basic parameters as the ID verification, full project description and team presentation, whitepaper (for ICO), etc.
Next step when the project goes through the moderation and goes to the public draft members of the community can join the moderation process to rate and comment before the launch.

The list of moderators and advisors will be generated according to the activity and reputation of the community members, meaning that anyone with enough reputation can be voted for moderator or advisor for the projects. This will create the synergy of the community working for the better of the projects

Will the moderators and advisors chosen from community receive any reward for reviewing and moderating the projects?

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:26:01 PM

Will the moderators and advisors chosen from community receive any reward for reviewing and moderating the projects?

Well, if this is a community project like Kickstarted, but intended for ICO Projects, then I assume that yes, there should be some kind of reward for it, you invest time and effort to be one, so the reward system will be offer by the developers of the project itself, Kikico will just give the means for it, like voting systems, avatars, etc., I imagine that it will be like a bounty campaign, where the ones with more participation will get to be chosen by the community, so people will have to be active to make the project a success.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:34:13 PM

Yes sir, as you can read on whitepaper, KC will be used by authors to:

Payment for a review, get a qualified review of the campaign from selected members of community.
Draft moderation, a low fee (just symbolic) to moderate a camapaign. Part of the fee will be allocated to a quality-checking moderator.
Moderation before launching, every campaign goes through moderation before launch. Initially it will be made by platform officers, then moderation will be performed by those who are chosen by community as well as by campaign advisers.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:40:55 PM

Payment for a review, get a qualified review of the campaign from selected members of community.
Draft moderation, a low fee (just symbolic) to moderate a camapaign. Part of the fee will be allocated to a quality-checking moderator.
Moderation before launching, every campaign goes through moderation before launch. Initially it will be made by platform officers, then moderation will be performed by those who are chosen by community as well as by campaign advisers.

Looks interesting. It ll be really independent moderator. But what requiments for this person?
MoreFun
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003

WePower.red

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:42:38 PM

Very good design, i belive in this project
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:11:54 PM

Looks interesting. It ll be really independent moderator. But what requiments for this person?

I think that they will be members of the community voted by the community. For example if you are a very active member, if you rewieved and moderated project in the past, if you are a well known person in crypto already etc....

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:21:49 PM

The 4% keep by the KICKICO platform is pretty fair, its not expensive when you see the community that will offer KICKICO. Cause its not just a platform to secure ico. Its a community, so for a team how want to put their campaign in it will be a nice chance, cause a lot of people will check KICKICO very often, so maybe your campaign will not work alone on the web, but with KICKICO that ensure the possibility to have a visibility and the security of the platform.
niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:28:22 PM

So if i understand correctly.
Everyone who has tokens wil be able to vote on the projects listed on KickICO?
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:35:25 PM

That's a quality post! Thank you. This solution of moderation will definitely reduce spam and fud
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:44:05 PM

The 4% keep by the KICKICO platform is pretty fair, its not expensive when you see the community that will offer KICKICO. Cause its not just a platform to secure ico. Its a community, so for a team how want to put their campaign in it will be a nice chance, cause a lot of people will check KICKICO very often, so maybe your campaign will not work alone on the web, but with KICKICO that ensure the possibility to have a visibility and the security of the platform.

yes, thats what i think to.

on business side, this is a good opportunity to even save taxes Smiley if you know what i mean. cryptocurrency for example, are nowadays legal in south korea or you have to pay like 0% tax in singapure/philipines.

thats why, many new projects are with homebase in the philippines Smiley
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:44:57 PM

I think that they will be members of the community voted by the community. For example if you are a very active member, if you rewieved and moderated project in the past, if you are a well known person in crypto already etc....

Voite for me than, Im a member of community, and Ill be a known person after this  Grin
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:46:01 PM

Kickico Bounty Hunter

You mean we would be can chose and moderation project? In which way? Voting? or...?
in interview you said, that you ll have not only games project? What kind of project you preffered?

Yes, through voting mechanism members of community will be able to vote for moderators and advisors.

There are some really cool projects applied to the platform that include charity for animals, drinking water source finding, VR arena, Ocean Colonization, Video hosting on blockchain and many more

You envisaged something security from cheating voting?
Also, who ll be an advisors and moderators?  Huh
Im sure they will prevent cheater.
Who'll be an advisors and moderators? Yes, through voting mechanism members of community will be able to vote for moderators and advisors. The candidates are from member i think.

What candidates you mean? may be me? or you?  Grin
I think it will be someone of their team. But still waiting for replies from them  Roll Eyes

As far as I know this will be platforms users, project backers, token holders. Let's wait for devs to confirm this information

Well, thanks for the information. And will there be any reward for moderators and advisors ? Would be normal to have something in compensation for their work.
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:19:51 PM

Voite for me than, Im a member of community, and Ill be a known person after this  Grin

This is absolutely brilliant!!!

ICOs on KICKICO's platform will be able to use an in-app currency so to speak to compensate reviewers. I can also see fully contained bounties and other marketing campaigns on the new platform soon.
hackis

Activity: 330

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:20:51 PM

You have my vote Cheesy I wonder if and what rewards would be available for moderation or something.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:08:59 PM

Kickico Bounty Hunter

Voting is a good way to test whether it is a good project .  But how to effectively prevent vote cheating is also a problem

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:01:45 AM

Kickico Bounty Hunter

Voting is a good way to test whether it is a good project .  But how to effectively prevent vote cheating is also a problem

Well you can't totally eradicate vote cheating. But I don't think that's a problem, the more the platform will be used, the harder it will get to cheat. At one point you must trust the community, like every website which has a rating system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: