Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84825 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:44:03 PM

The big point of the Project is that it is expandable to various database areas, from various sectors, from a simple positive register in Credit Companies, Health Plans and the like, to even more confidential data for financial use, these are already explored by Companies and People who should keep secrecy, then we have that power. Datum is great and we will still hear a lot about its concept
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:46:30 AM

Thanks to this project we can really control where our personal data goes, we can also store it and thus protect ourselves directly, we do not want to be tracked for a long time and I think this solution is a great initiative and gives us a way out of the recurring problem of privacy.
EgoPaintedGrey

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:02:03 AM

The big point of the Project is that it is expandable to various database areas, from various sectors, from a simple positive register in Credit Companies, Health Plans and the like, to even more confidential data for financial use, these are already explored by Companies and People who should keep secrecy, then we have that power. Datum is great and we will still hear a lot about its concept
I don't think that this project can use for Health Plans. Patient's data is secret, how can hospital transfer it? They need the patient's permission. But I think the patients will not agree.  Undecided
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:56:57 AM

Thanks to this project we can really control where our personal data goes, we can also store it and thus protect ourselves directly, we do not want to be tracked for a long time and I think this solution is a great initiative and gives us a way out of the recurring problem of privacy.

This still needs to become mainstream, and by that time other competitors will arise, that is a good thing, we will have more options for that, datum is the first and that makes it a good investment, a first player in this new part of the market Cheesy.
theovalich

Activity: 63

Entrepreneur and Tech Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:07:11 AM

I don't think that this project can use for Health Plans. Patient's data is secret, how can hospital transfer it? They need the patient's permission. But I think the patients will not agree.  Undecided

Actually, there are health providers that are looking into hospital data protection. The marketplace idea evolved from the fact that Datum was originally designed as a secure storage. You could have a health institution encrypting all the data (unlike "safe storage" like Equifax, or SEC), and providing keys to just the patient, hospital and the insurer of the said patient.

If the patient does not agree to have his data shared, hospital cannot sell that user's data to another insurer, which is a common practice (how many advertisements for competing health insurance plan you receive daily? That does not come from pixie dust, that comes from insurers buying off data that contains your name, age, location and current health plan). From whom do insurers buy data... not exactly a secret, right?

The only patient data that is (in theory, at least) really secure is an actual diagnosis and test results. Don't see who would want to share that... unless you want to get in a special alpha or beta medical trials designed by the healthcare industry.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:11:27 AM

This still needs to become mainstream, and by that time other competitors will arise, that is a good thing, we will have more options for that, datum is the first and that makes it a good investment, a first player in this new part of the market Cheesy.
It often happens that the one who first comes to mind the original idea becomes the founder and takes the jackpot. I also think that investments in datum will justify themselves ..

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:36:47 AM

Actually, there are health providers that are looking into hospital data protection. The marketplace idea evolved from the fact that Datum was originally designed as a secure storage. You could have a health institution encrypting all the data (unlike "safe storage" like Equifax, or SEC), and providing keys to just the patient, hospital and the insurer of the said patient.

If the patient does not agree to have his data shared, hospital cannot sell that user's data to another insurer, which is a common practice (how many advertisements for competing health insurance plan you receive daily? That does not come from pixie dust, that comes from insurers buying off data that contains your name, age, location and current health plan). From whom do insurers buy data... not exactly a secret, right?

The only patient data that is (in theory, at least) really secure is an actual diagnosis and test results. Don't see who would want to share that... unless you want to get in a special alpha or beta medical trials designed by the healthcare industry.

i agree with you, theovalich.
some health providers need it. sharing health data is needed in the future of life.
i think, if share health data its not include patients data, only diagnosis, information about disease and what just to do to treat disease.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:47:35 AM

i agree with you, theovalich.
some health providers need it. sharing health data is needed in the future of life.
i think, if share health data its not include patients data, only diagnosis, information about disease and what just to do to treat disease.

Sharing health data would help a lot for future diagnosis, work on new therapy etc.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:01:31 AM

It often happens that the one who first comes to mind the original idea becomes the founder and takes the jackpot. I also think that investments in datum will justify themselves ..

they probably will, but it's gonna take some time. like always you have to wait before you profit.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:33:03 AM

Datum is the perfect platform for backing up your data, whether from social networks, health data, navigation data, domotic ect, you can also sell them according to your own conditions, this is what gives back a label for personal data.
Indeed this platform has great potential and almost no competition in crypto world. With their dev team everything is possible  Wink

Literally zero competition afaik. This coin could reach 1$ fairly quickly I believe, less than 1 year after listing

i wouldnt say that there is zero competition. there are like 6-7 very big data traders worldwide and the amount of data they distribute is huge. datum has to build up a good stand and it will take time to reach to those amounts of data, the big players handle.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:34:10 AM

Exactly after creating a lucrative business, people saw it and trying to make lookalike of it, even if they make a better job than the original one, they never can earn the money original one earned.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:58:51 AM

Datum is the perfect platform for backing up your data, whether from social networks, health data, navigation data, domotic ect, you can also sell them according to your own conditions, this is what gives back a label for personal data.
Indeed this platform has great potential and almost no competition in crypto world. With their dev team everything is possible  Wink

Literally zero competition afaik. This coin could reach 1$ fairly quickly I believe, less than 1 year after listing

What price will be on ICO? And how many tokens in total? (for crowdsale and for pre-sale)
sarriyan

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:06:05 AM

Exactly after creating a lucrative business, people saw it and trying to make lookalike of it, even if they make a better job than the original one, they never can earn the money original one earned.

I don't agree with you, Levyashin. You can look Google corporation, Google search is not the first idea about search website, Yahoo was born before a few years ago. But everyone can see now, Yahoo had died and Google becomes the biggest search web in the world.   Smiley
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:17:42 AM

It will probably drop first after the ICO but its a good idea to hold your coins since the price will probably raise again

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:26:04 AM

It will probably drop first after the ICO but its a good idea to hold your coins since the price will probably raise again

We must wait, when project will be launch and working. After this, price will be high.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:33:48 AM

We must wait, when project will be launch and working. After this, price will be high.

i belive in the upcoming rise of the coin too because there are no competitors i know
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:38:32 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 09:17:03 AM by SEELE^^01

Indeed this platform has great potential and almost no competition in crypto world. With their dev team everything is possible  Wink

What price will be on ICO? And how many tokens in total? (for crowdsale and for pre-sale)

maybe you can look here at tokens section: https://datum.org/

DATG Presale Distribution
Total raised
5,000 ETH
0 ETH
5,000 ETH
Current Bonus
50%
Current Rate
1 ETH = 15,000 DATG*
(incl. 50% bonus)
Current Bonus ends in
00:00:00:00
Next Bonus
0%
Minimum
0.1 ETH
ETH Raised
5000.00 ETH
* Up to 50% of DATG bonus tokens get distributed immediately, the rest of the extra bonus gets distributed as DAT tokens after the end of the presale on 11th September 2017 14:00 UTC
DATG can be exchanged to DAT on a 1:1 basis after the token sale
Token Sale Terms
Presale
11th August 2017 14:00 UTC
through
11th September 2017 14:00 UTC
Token Sale
29th October 2017 13:00 UTC
through
29th November 2017 13:00 UTC
Use of proceeds
60% Development
15% Marketing
15% Operations
5%   Legal
5%   Security
Token Distribution
51% Public Contributors
29% Reserve Fund
20% Team & Advisors
Role of Token
Enable trade of data between data owners and buyers
Symbol
DAT
Supply
3'000'000'000 DAT
For Sale
1'530'000'000 DAT
Emission Rate
No new tokens will be created
Price
10'000 DAT = 1 ETH
Accepted Currencies
ETH
Sale Period
29/10/2017 13:00 UTC to 29/11/2017 13:00 UTC
Token distribution date
4th December to 11th December 2017
Minimum goal
5'000 ETH
Maximum goal
153'000 ETH
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:41:10 AM

Saw this one steemit thought it looked a bit interesting so joining the thread good luck with the ICO
It will be interesting to see if their is potential in this to scale

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:45:22 AM

It depends on how fast the ICO is sold out. If it's sold out in minutes then the price will not go down, as the bonus levels aren't that huge I expect the token to rise after the ICO.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:07:11 AM

It depends on how fast the ICO is sold out. If it's sold out in minutes then the price will not go down, as the bonus levels aren't that huge I expect the token to rise after the ICO.

It will be interesting to watch for sure. ETH has been testing the $350 resistance for quite some time and if it breaks through before the ICO it could rise up to $400. That would probably affect the ICO.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: