Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:25:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84827 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:26:35 PM

really like this project...you want my data you pay for it

Well, that's already the case. Just that companies don't pay you but another company, or just steal your datas without asking. Datum will not stop this.

they don't exactly steal it. there an expression: if you're not paying for the product you are the product. for facebook you are the product, same for google. you data is useful for them to sell.
It's nothing wrong if they sell the data because if you register on facebook you have to accept the terms and conditions but it's great that Datum offers an opportunity to sell it on your own.
when you join facebook and other social media you already sell(for free) your private data so they can bombing repeatedly with targeted advertisements,datum offer user the opportunity to sell it on your own,and perhaps earn something...

But how will that change? Facebook will still be using your data when you log in to their website. How will Datum prevent that?
Only people can prevent it, dont use facebook or delete your account (but maybe your data wont be lost) if you dont want to give your data to them and let them take advantage of it.
Its fair enough, people use their hardwork for free (facebook,google,etc).
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:31:16 PM

I was at an investment forum today, I saw some interesting things about data, a project want to make something similar with datas of car use.
toolucky98

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:44:38 PM

I was at an investment forum today, I saw some interesting things about data, a project want to make something similar with datas of car use.
Yes, sometimes some car companies need it to create or sell a car that people need/want.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:49:11 PM

Are you talking about data to feed to artificial intelligence for driverless cars? Or more about car traffic in general?
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:59:41 PM

A really nice Project in my opinion. Facebook always sell and make Profit from our data.
now we can make Profit from our own data itself Smiley
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:56:55 PM

Are you talking about data to feed to artificial intelligence for driverless cars? Or more about car traffic in general?

More about the data on how you use your car (Long/short path, which road, brakes, acceleration, days, when do you go get gaz etc ...)
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:14:37 PM

buy DATUM tokens into the ICO and wait till 2018 to see DATUM go to the moon.
After test network works good, many people want these tokens Smiley

That will be a very important milestone for DATUM! If test network works great, everyone will be sorry they didnt invest in this project.
The mainnet is another great milestone and not so far from the test network. So the first months of 2018 can shoot the price way high.
I'm looking forward for more news about DATUM platform. I'm hoping that investing in this ICO will give me some nice returns  Cool
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:42:55 PM

More about the data on how you use your car (Long/short path, which road, brakes, acceleration, days, when do you go get gaz etc ...)

Was it a project to make sensors for drivers or for car engineers? In the latter case I do not think Datum  can be compared, because the car company will use their own private databases.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:06:48 AM

Looks interesting at the first glance, I don't think I know  any  other projects like this.

So with this app, you can sell your browsing data to whoever is buying it.

So it's like market analysis data on demand.
Am I right?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
toolucky98

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:04:04 AM

Exactly , its like survey data.
Almost every business needs something like that before they launch a product.
Things like that make data very important to them.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:21:49 AM

After the ICO a little bit marketing and more partnerships and the token start o the moon Cool Wink

I seen a lot of video reviews this ICO on Youtube. Also in Reddit. But I didnt see news on big news desk (like coindesk or cointelegrapf) ... Why?
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:49:22 AM

After the ICO a little bit marketing and more partnerships and the token start o the moon Cool Wink

I seen a lot of video reviews this ICO on Youtube. Also in Reddit. But I didnt see news on big news desk (like coindesk or cointelegrapf) ... Why?

I still do not understand why there is not so much related news if this project made so much noise in the cryo world and continues to do, in fact many of those biased news are paid, and Datum is doing its work worthy. In spite of that I saw in great sites banner of very showy publicity. Wait, Datum is great, and sooner or later this will happen
sarriyan

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:51:05 AM

I still do not understand why there is not so much related news if this project made so much noise in the cryo world and continues to do, in fact many of those biased news are paid, and Datum is doing its work worthy. In spite of that I saw in great sites banner of very showy publicity. Wait, Datum is great, and sooner or later this will happen
There is just one news in cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/how-blockchain-can-help-creators-and-consumers-monetize-data, and it was posted on September 25, 2017. Maybe jouralists do not like this project. However, I think Datum is a good project and I believe that it will ICO successfully.  Grin
theovalich

Activity: 63

Entrepreneur and Tech Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:16:12 AM

Was it a project to make sensors for drivers or for car engineers? In the latter case I do not think Datum  can be compared, because the car company will use their own private databases.

However, Datum can be used if a car company wants to securely encrypt data. Furthermore, they can integrate Datum to give users control over what data gets shared, enabling additional subscription model.
theovalich

Activity: 63

Entrepreneur and Tech Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:27:35 AM

Hi, thanks for the feedback. The amount of paid content which is floating around, and the agencies that pitch themselves to the cryptostartups is quite frankly, a torrent. However, at Datum we are working on building real products and services. Good news is that we now have solid design wins, and we're working hard with our partners on making those wins public in time.

Datum is a story that will be heard much more (with the practical applications) throughout the public raise stage, and after. Sadly, we cannot make CES, CeBIT, MWC, Computex and other 2018 events to come forward in time. Right now, we have an alpha app, Dashboard and others.

There's an Wednesday Weekly update blog coming later today at https://blog.datum.org, and it will contain some things of interest. I'll also post an update here, hopefully in four hours or so.

And if you haven't seen what real news about us are, head over to The Next Web and see how they compared us to... well, maybe we'll get there in 10-15 years, with your support.

https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/10/17/watch-google-blockchain-will-set-us-free-data-tyranny/
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:22:16 AM

Ok then, finally i found a competitor for Datum, Dovu, a project that will let you sell your data to business, something similar to datum, https://www.chipin.com/highlights-world-blockchain-forum-2017-london/ , it got the third place in Chipin ranking in the London Forum, beaten only by Dommraider and NaPoleonX, now that datum have competition, we could see an improvement in the markets, because, at the end, we all benefit from it Cheesy.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:01:42 AM

Well, that's already the case. Just that companies don't pay you but another company, or just steal your datas without asking. Datum will not stop this.

usually everybody, including me, agrees with terms and conditions without reading them. These companies are doing nothing illegal. Datum wants to make a difference by letting people get paid with what they own and currently give away for free

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:03:40 AM

DATUM - What is DATUM? How will it work?

Great review about DATUM from Boxmining. Very populair crypto Youtube, with very good daily video's about the crypto world!
He explains DATUM together with CEO and co-founder of DATUM - Roger Haenni

Check out the review:

nice and informative video. I seen a lot of video reviews of the DATUM ICO on Youtube.
I like the project.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:32:45 AM

usually everybody, including me, agrees with terms and conditions without reading them. These companies are doing nothing illegal. Datum wants to make a difference by letting people get paid with what they own and currently give away for free

yeah, that's true, if the product is free then you are the product. any disruption in that is more than welcome in my opinion.

hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:55:24 AM

they don't exactly steal it. there an expression: if you're not paying for the product you are the product. for facebook you are the product, same for google. you data is useful for them to sell.
It's nothing wrong if they sell the data because if you register on facebook you have to accept the terms and conditions but it's great that Datum offers an opportunity to sell it on your own.
when you join facebook and other social media you already sell(for free) your private data so they can bombing repeatedly with targeted advertisements,datum offer user the opportunity to sell it on your own,and perhaps earn something...

But how will that change? Facebook will still be using your data when you log in to their website. How will Datum prevent that?

they won't, but they might develop some sort of reverse ad blocker?

i think that would make our data more valuable...like that idea Smiley
Facebook can use your data, information when you had gave them your real information, but if you do not give them real info, why do you need to worry about that? Your information always has high value, Google and Facebook never use your info to buy/sell, but they will use to reseach and advert the product of partner.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: