Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:00:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

Already Friday and I see that I haven't received my tokens. Only 2 days left. This should be an automated process with bounty payouts so why this delay? Explanation will be appreciated Atlant team.

Still, two more days left in the week. So wait for it because last two month we got paid on time without any delay. Of course, little bit delay with the bounty payments.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:01:29 AM

Already Friday and I see that I haven't received my tokens. Only 2 days left. This should be an automated process with bounty payouts so why this delay? Explanation will be appreciated Atlant team.

Still, two more days left in the week. So wait for it because last two month we got paid on time without any delay. Of course, little bit delay with the bounty payments.
Wait until tomorrow, if they will not send then that is the time to complain.
I think delayed is alright as long as you will receive your bounty tokens, the price is not good so a little delay is good so you can sell at a profit.
If the price will cross $10,000 by tomorrow, bounty hunters will have a good value.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 06:28:40 AM

Wait until tomorrow, if they will not send then that is the time to complain.
I think delayed is alright as long as you will receive your bounty tokens, the price is not good so a little delay is good so you can sell at a profit.
If the price will cross $10,000 by tomorrow, bounty hunters will have a good value.

Good value? 70% less from ICO price!!!

In some countries, Sunday is the first day of the week according to international standard ISO 8601 (United States, Canada, Australia, etc.). So for some people today is the last day and time to complain.

Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:31:27 PM

Maybe they just had some issues before weekend. I think we should w8 untill monday atlist, when whey will be back on their working places.

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:39:45 PM

Maybe they just had some issues before weekend. I think we should w8 untill monday atlist, when whey will be back on their working places.

But I think that we have waited long enough for our payment and it will take a long time before we get it so that it would be good if the payments were regular and at the same time not to stress each first week of the month. Just like now.

bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:57:20 PM

Its already 6th of May and I'm still waiting for the payment for this month. For the last two months, our payment schedule do not exceeded up to the second week of the month but now, still no payment. Is there any problem regarding paying us out? What you told us was you're gonna pay us every first week for 18 months. We can wait but, I hope that you can pay us the same as early as the last 2 months.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:09:29 AM

Its already 6th of May and I'm still waiting for the payment for this month. For the last two months, our payment schedule do not exceeded up to the second week of the month but now, still no payment. Is there any problem regarding paying us out? What you told us was you're gonna pay us every first week for 18 months. We can wait but, I hope that you can pay us the same as early as the last 2 months.
There should be an explanation coming from the team, they are consistently on schedule in the last 2 distribution but now it's already delayed.
With this kind of problem, it's wise to bring it to the bounty thread or get some information in the telegram channel.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:07:31 AM

There should be an explanation coming from the team, they are consistently on schedule in the last 2 distribution but now it's already delayed.
With this kind of problem, it's wise to bring it to the bounty thread or get some information in the telegram channel.
Team ATLANT have no words to say about the bounty, they don't allow bounty discussion in telegram channel. And here is nobody from the team to say something about the bounty. Still 16 rounds of payment left to be paid out in such a long period of time, that means this discussion will continue for the long long time which is not good imo for the whole project.

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

Where are our bounty payments? Enough with the noodles. On balintore team is not responding then you frost them and send back. When will the payment of a specific date name. Or is the whole project a Scam?
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

Well, where are the payments to the participants Bounty? I do not want to aggravate the situation, but why they promise that payments will be made on the first day of each month?
first day? why did you decide so, the developers clearly said in the first week of each month
Correct. They said bounty payment will be sent within the first week of each month. Since there is no option for changing the wallet address, i think they must announce a time before executing bounty payments.So that people can act as soon as they received their payment, because many wallets are hacked.
Okay, maybe I was wrong. We are waiting and hope that they will pay all the reward for participating in the Bounty campaigns.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:26:15 AM

Team ATLANT have no words to say about the bounty, they don't allow bounty discussion in telegram channel. And here is nobody from the team to say something about the bounty. Still 16 rounds of payment left to be paid out in such a long period of time, that means this discussion will continue for the long long time which is not good imo for the whole project.
I agree with stadus, if they resist to give an explanation or if the tokens will still not been distributed to the bounty hunters for the second and so on there will be a big problem there. In this case that they don't allow any questions about it in the telegram they are more likely hiding something. Telegram chat should be updated or having a separate channel for bointy discussions.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:39:07 AM

I agree with stadus, if they resist to give an explanation or if the tokens will still not been distributed to the bounty hunters for the second and so on there will be a big problem there. In this case that they don't allow any questions about it in the telegram they are more likely hiding something. Telegram chat should be updated or having a separate channel for bointy discussions.
I think team just wants to hide from investors in the telegram chat volume of payments to bounty hunters
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

I think team just wants to hide from investors in the telegram chat volume of payments to bounty hunters

why would they do that? everybody here knows about about sizes of bounty payments even those who does not carry about atlant.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Accountsell

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:28:33 PM

Just a reminder that ATL had past issues regarding the bounty. so don't give your full faith on them that they'll pay on time . ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2459382.0
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:38:11 PM

why would they do that? everybody here knows about about sizes of bounty payments even those who does not carry about atlant.
Correct. That doesn't make sense to do that. They have announced it and all people including investor should be already know about this. They are promised to pay bounties in 18 months to complete since the amount are quite big.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:05:45 PM

Correct. That doesn't make sense to do that. They have announced it and all people including investor should be already know about this. They are promised to pay bounties in 18 months to complete since the amount are quite big.

one day left for May payuot. little bit worry that they change their mind. something wrong is happening..

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Icefrag

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:03:53 PM

They starting May distribution https://etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0xb009df92d747632aecbf6fdf9c3257b7646d8cb1
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:52:07 PM

LOL, there is no transaction for over 3 hours. And only 50 transactions executed from the bounty wallet.

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:58:38 PM

Nice they have already started. So don't panic guys ) even if some delayes happens sometimes it's normal.

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:13:48 PM

Nice they have already started. So don't panic guys ) even if some delayes happens sometimes it's normal.
Already on May 7, and there are still no payments. I understand that this is a lengthy process, but payments are very slow.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: