Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23801 times)
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:12:17 AM

Money is essential and it is very important for all commodities. These are actually blessing and has been created for us to live decently. However, money should not be above all things. We cannot be happy just by having lots of money with us. True love, joy and peace cannot be bought.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:16:52 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

Hell yes, money is everything in this world. You can buy anything with your own money, girls, people, government, happiness. Please don't tell you can't buy happiness with money, you absolutely can. What i think is people nowdays is don't care about gods or something like that, it's 2017 though.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:21:38 AM

No, money is very important to each and everyone of us. We need money that will supply all our needs.But we need GOD also to supply our spiritual needs. You need to balance in seeking for money and seeking for God. Proper time management is very important in life. Someday, if you continue to focus in seeking for money you would realize that it is useless if you are not physically fit and you would ask for God's guidance and mercy.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:54:08 AM

Its actually not very fair quedtion to be asked with reference to the world we live in. The thing is we know that getting too greedy about money isnt good and on top of that the world we are in needs money to live safely and soundly. Money should not be above anything but it should be sufficient i believe. If you have achieved a lifestyle then money limits must be equivalent. Its bad thing now a days people arw getting dragged into money thing and they wander in the world for money only. The satisfacrion will never end for money. Must be controlled.
The love for the money is highly fatal. Indeed the world in which we are living demands us to earn sufficient money in order to live life in accordance with the fake and useless traditions of the world that has no practical use at all. It is highly immoral to place money above all.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:17:03 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

This seems to be one of those dilemmas that i took in a personality test - would you rather be the richest person in the room or the most loved? And to me, i would definitely go with the latter option instead of the former.

Money can buy you friends but when that money runs out, your friends will leave you. A relationship based on money is definitely not a very healthy one.

The study of economics defines money as a medium of exchange. The problem with people that you mentioned in the OP is not money itself. Without money we'd still be stuck with bartering and that wouldn't have triggered all the industrial revolutions and all that because we can't even trade efficient in society. It's people's greed, it's innate to be greedy, for humans.

Well the world is very money dependent and you wont be able to survive if you dont have any money but we should remember that money cannot buy everything. Because of people's desire for material possesions, people become greedy and powerhungry. We shouldn't put money on a pedestal because there's more to life than that.

Also, money is not the problem but rather it is the system and society. It has brought us to be money seeking and greedy beings, in order for us to survive in this kind of community.

owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:22:20 AM

This forum is all about earning bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. But I still believe that there are still a lot of people that even if they are already earning they are still have time to go to church and also repect other people or elder. I don't believe that there are no people respecting other people of they are already earning a lot. It is still our way to earn much more if we know how to respect others and not to forget God.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:33:13 AM

This forum is all about earning bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. But I still believe that there are still a lot of people that even if they are already earning they are still have time to go to church and also repect other people or elder. I don't believe that there are no people respecting other people of they are already earning a lot. It is still our way to earn much more if we know how to respect others and not to forget God.
It is all depend on us on how we are going to analyze things around us because not all the people in our environment has the same perspective and mindset, I know a lot of people doesn't believe in God and they only believe on their self. I also think that there is no problem in making money above all things because let me ask you this question, does your God help you rich?
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:13:32 PM

Money is important because nowdays almost everything requires money. If you don't have money, you can't fullfil you basic needs, but it doesn't mean you should discard other things such as friends and family. At the end, you have to have someone whom you can spend the money with, for the sake of hapiness.
Based on the physical things you need, Yes money is above all of them. The food you eat daily is bought with money, treatment in the hospital is paid for with money, and a lot more. Money is always involved with almost 100% of what we do in life. In near future, we are all going to say bitcoin is everything in our life as bitcoin will be replacing our regular money.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:51:18 PM

Wow. Lot's of nice answers here.

More money sure solves allot of things - but not everything. Money is just a tool as many would agree; a necessity to live in the current structure of our society. Even frugal communities with self sustaining farms or independent water sources still depend on currency to connect with the rest of the world.

You are right but here we are to compare bitcoin with money and I think bitcoin is much better. The only reason for that is bitcoin make increase its value. Does money increase its value to??? I know the answer is “NO”. because bitcoin I meant to increase its value while ordinary money can’t, bitcoin never falls again and you will find out this truth as you experience its bullish prices
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:01:34 PM

I agree with what you say. Money is everything. Money can change a person good or bad. Human beings are busy looking for money so forget their god. They all day looking for money and do not pray. Humans can also be hostile because of money. Just because they are more money than we envy them and do bad things. Humans can also kill others for money. A criminal act that occurs because they need money. They want to be rich degan instung sehungga they do robbery and steal money. Which resulted in the killing.
jhokz18

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:19:00 AM

No, Money is not above all thing.. But money can buy all "things"for what they want.. that's why all people think the money is above all things... Money is a "things" that we need to buy things and food we want, specialy nowadays..
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:30:54 AM

Money is important and it makes life easy in this world. But money is not above all things. I believe in God and I do spent some time for Him. My family is above money. My life is more important than money. And there are tons of things more important than money for me.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:21:12 AM

Money is important and it makes life easy in this world. But money is not above all things. I believe in God and I do spent some time for Him. My family is above money. My life is more important than money. And there are tons of things more important than money for me.

Well most of us would not admit it and would say the same but there are people driven by greed and put money above anything. Truth to tell, money makes this world move. Everything you do now would likely involve money one waybor another.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:22:31 AM

Money can't buy family, there are people who have millions or billions yet still not happy since they don't feel loved. People were relying or know them for the sakes of their money. Better use money in good things to feel loves and to enjoy it with tge people we loves.
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:51:10 AM

Though money is very important in the world,  it shouldn't be regarded above everything,  What's the use of money when you are in poor health and no amount of money can help with the treatment. There is a saying that a good name is better than riches and that's very true in the world, we shouldn't seek money with all our time and energy.

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:00:43 AM

Though money is very important in the world,  it shouldn't be regarded above everything,  What's the use of money when you are in poor health and no amount of money can help with the treatment. There is a saying that a good name is better than riches and that's very true in the world, we shouldn't seek money with all our time and energy.
Yes money is important but it can't provide our health no one can buy it. Most of the people now thinks that money can control the life of an individual but it depends on people on how the money works for it because people have different ideas about money and how to use it properly.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:21:53 AM

,well as i can see in our situation right now, every move needs money, food and shelter, water and daily needs, all of them requires money to survive and to sustain. as the OP says that they would rather choose to find money than going to church and worship god, i totally disagree, if you really a true worshipper or if you really believe in god, no matter where you are or what you are doing god will always be with you, watching you everytime.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:54:25 AM

,well as i can see in our situation right now, every move needs money, food and shelter, water and daily needs, all of them requires money to survive and to sustain. as the OP says that they would rather choose to find money than going to church and worship god, i totally disagree, if you really a true worshipper or if you really believe in god, no matter where you are or what you are doing god will always be with you, watching you everytime.
Yes, I totally agree with this. Money is important but it's not all about money why we are here on Earth. Have you ever wondered what's your purpose in this world? Is it really to seek money above all things? I think not.A supreme being which is God created all of us and He has a certain purpose to each and everyone. For me, these are the things which are above money,relationships, love and most especially Faith to God.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:30:23 AM

Yes, people nowadays are always in need or looking for money. That's one of so many reasons why some people strive hard to do their job or look for a job, because we need money. Aside from money can buy us some basic needs like foods, clothes, etc., it can also make us happy by buying the things you like or do the things you want to do. BUT, that's just all temporary happiness, material things are your temporary happiness. Money can't buy us REAL happiness. Those great things in life are free, like LOVE. Love from GOD, FAMILY and friends. The contentment you feel when you see all your love ones happy and loving each other is priceless. Above all, make God the center of your life, not money.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:45:33 AM

I am very much against the statement that money is above all things. You can find peace in your life without money yes, but surfing on the internet and knowing things, you would never agree on it. Have a look at the poor, they find peace with whatever they have. These people are actually deprived of many basic needs and still without any complaints, live a life that is more than just peaceful.
One more example I would put up here is there are lots of diseases in this world, we can literally say a new disease is born everyday and it takes a good amount of time to find a cure for it. Consider a rich person suffers from a new disease which has no cure. What is he going to do with all the money he has? It literally becomes all for nothing.
Another example would be, when the world will run out of resources like food, drinking water and fuel, even if you're a millionaire, even you won't have access to these needs and will suffer the same fate as a person without any money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: