Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:05:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23801 times)
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:19:58 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 02:16:24 AM by wahb

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

I don't really think that money is above everything else. There are a lot of things that money can't buy like happiness,love, respect and a lot more. There are a lot of rich people who are not even happy. There are families who are poor but happy and contented. So, I believe that money is a necessity, but it is not that essential.
But money is a must on our life, if you even want to keep your life and you will need money to buy your daily needs, If you are the crypto users and believe my money is everything because crypto is money and every where is money.
Crypto has made to be the digital money and it always about money.
although it play a very important role but still we cannot consider it as everything. because there are some social value which are more important than money and i think we even cannot buy it at any cost. therefore we cannot consider money as everything. it is in fact one of important tool in our life.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:40:54 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Money serves as a tool for sustaining my needs and for my loved ones but Im not saying that money is the one above all things,what matters is whatever the fate might gave unto you happiness matters the most.Eventhough you don't have that much money as long as you are contented on what you have and that is happiness all about.Happiness isn't only be found if you have a lot of money because not all billionares have a happy life.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:51:28 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Money serves as a tool for sustaining my needs and for my loved ones but Im not saying that money is the one above all things,what matters is whatever the fate might gave unto you happiness matters the most.Eventhough you don't have that much money as long as you are contented on what you have and that is happiness all about.Happiness isn't only be found if you have a lot of money because not all billionares have a happy life.
I Agree, and its all of us want to have money and a good work, actually i have a work and im still having no own family i mean wife and son and i live into my parents house. Money is not totally our main source but everyone is' you know happily each other have some time. Thats what happiness is we don't always need money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:15:49 AM

I think what happens now like that, most people think money is everything like a god.
I personally do not like it, though i also need money but love from family, worship to god it everything, money is just a complement. .

Blazarius120

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:17:00 AM

It's about freedom to do what you want with your time. To be able to have enough passive income to not be a wage cuck my whole life. Thats the dream for me!

bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:36:27 AM

I think god is above all things . but seek ye first the kindom of god and his righteousness. And all things shall be added to unto you . becuase god only gives all things that they want . but many people nowadays face money without thinking of god .
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:43:08 AM

For me money is not literally above all things. But with the society, money is a great thing to have to get all what you want and all what you need. I think that is the main reason of all the people who engage with bitcoin. It is to earn and gain an income online to sustain all our needs and have a source of income. Because in our society if you do not have money, you do not have a say at all that is why bitcoin is really a helpful thing that we can have right now. That provide us income
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:52:34 AM

Yes, money now is the power take it practically without religious belief involve money is the power and with that you can almost control everything.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:39:18 AM

Yes, money now is the power take it practically without religious belief involve money is the power and with that you can almost control everything.
We can't deny that, if you have a lot of money you can do anything what you want. A lot of things  that money can do, thats how powerful it is especially today and in the coming years. A big chance for us to survive from this world is to have a passive income and it can fully support your basic necessities everyday.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:18:26 AM

We can't deny that, if you have a lot of money you can do anything what you want. A lot of things  that money can do, thats how powerful it is especially today and in the coming years. A big chance for us to survive from this world is to have a passive income and it can fully support your basic necessities everyday.
Indeed that the passive income is the best to have in this world because it will hep us to have money without even working because we are not working anymore and the only thing that is working is our money and that is the beautiful thing in passive income so it is very important to build passive income as much as we can.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:37:30 AM

If you ask me, its money above all every other thing or things becomes secondary and its because even if you don't want to, the society will force you to, they don't reckon with you if you have money but extol your virtues the moment you drop some cash with the.. Although, this is not the ideal situation but that is the situation we find ourselves and we need to blend in as well. Conformity is key at this point.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 04:40:24 AM

It depends, i dont think that money is everything in this life.
money can help you in so many aspects on this life, but money does not means everything. Once you have the enought age you will release that cash does not mean all on this life.
By the way, i think that money can help you always that you need something, but it wont help you always.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
bebejhen

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:50:48 AM

Money is surely above all things, a rich man is well recognized in a society while a poor man is completely ignored, money can make things happen recently the Brazilian soccer  player NEYMAN was signed by PSG in a world record deal worth $200 million  making the team to be formidable and this shows us that money can buy anything buyable.

Money is just a thing that everyone needs but it's not above all. We are all different. It depends on a person whether he/she can sell her dignity. Some will do it because of their blindness in money but there's still some which has dignity and respect for their self. Money can't buy everything. Other than love, respect, time, and so on, money can't bring back the life of a dead. So this means there's still so many things that money is not worth it. So don't let the money eat your brain and soul. It's all in our mind.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:08:05 AM

It depends, i dont think that money is everything in this life.
money can help you in so many aspects on this life, but money does not means everything. Once you have the enought age you will release that cash does not mean all on this life.
By the way, i think that money can help you always that you need something, but it wont help you always.

The last sentence of your's is quite confusing, money can help you always but it won't help you always, so whatnis money.  Anyways money is the answer to everything.  When money speaks everyone listens.  It can buy anything including a bride.  It can buy justice on some place and can buy truth.  But the only thing it cannot buy are the best things in life.  Because they are free.
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:47:08 AM

I think god is above all things . but seek ye first the kindom of god and his righteousness. And all things shall be added to unto you . becuase god only gives all things that they want . but many people nowadays face money without thinking of god .
Yes, we all believe that God is so powerful and created an amazing things and created us. We are so special, we have a lot of needs in order to survive but we can get all those things with money. Money now is so very important and place a big role in our daily living, without this you're probably won't survive. Everything may change because of money that's how powerful it is.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:25:27 AM

I believe in God, I think God is the one that gives us wealth, I always spare some time to pray, for me being happy and enoying your life is more important than having a lot of money, if you got a lot of money but you got disease that cant be cure, what is the used of your money?

Life must be balance, we need to work hard to earn money, but we need to pray and take a rest, balance life is very important
danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:32:27 AM

yes i can say that as of today's generation all of the things depends on money, all of the people work hard for the money to provide foods and clothes for their family, but if we realize it, money can't but love of the people because money is just temporary,
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:56:17 PM

I've stop going to church for a personal reason and not because of money because I don't have that, I'm unemployed so I would say money is above all things when I'm standing on gold bars/bag of dollars literally. Just putting things at the point, for me money is nothing when your talking about family and happiness.

Yeah but to make them you need money, you can't buy food and shelter with the help of love and family! Those were old days when money was not so important but this is new era where everything is building up with the help of money only. I agree that thinking about money so much is not good thing but with current era you have to have the money then only people will respect you. For me money is equally important as my family and their happiness. FYI: Doing everything for my family only and that includes earning money, lots of it.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:50:56 PM

no for me . God is above all things. don't focus just for money because i think this is bad.
fortune or money have been measure
Focus on the goal instead focusing on money because if you focus on the goal you will achieve many goals in the future while focusing on the money there are many things will be happen to you so I would like to say that we should focus on the goal to achieve something because this is the most experience sentence to setup someone life for a good goal.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:24:32 AM

Money should not be placed above all things so you won’t end up regretting, though making money should be everyone’s priority it shouldn’t be placed above somethings like family and personal relations with people else money would wreck everything
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: