Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23797 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:57:17 PM

In my opinion money is everything because now is the dawn of money money can buy happines but not truly happy money can buy everything now because of this unfair wolrd of so called reality
Wow! This is truly a desperate answer. Dear mate before we talk about money is everything let's talk about why is money needed by us to this level. I believe that money is important in life to buy you stuff but not everything  or above everything. You can buy a building with money, can buy a very expensive car is a supercar with money but can't buy a person's love to compel a person love you because you have money.
You can buy medicine with money but can't buy health with it.
There are really things that cant be buy by money which is love and health.You are right no matter how rich are you if a severe disease and un-curable will hit your body for sure those money would be useless.It might help to sustain the medications but wont really give an assurance that you would able to live this is why we should not think off that money is everything.If we do have the money then we should be thankful but needed to have a balanced life.

That is right, money can't buy those but the thing is, you can still manipulate this thing so called love and health especially these days when money is at the top of the most things that a powerful people had. You might be weak but you can make other people do it for you because you have money, you might not be loved by the people around you still, you can use your money to buy their attention and also manipulate them to love you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotSafe4Wurk

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:23:05 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

Not everything, but money is pretty important and I doubt anyone can deny it.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:44:08 PM

For me it varied most of the time, it depends upon priorities and importance of the things coming against money. I generally don't like to miss any thing and even money, but things like my loved ones, other important works wins over money but money wins over partying and other casual and leisure activity. Money is obviously the most powerful possession in today's world so we have to adjust and do all of them with a proper plan.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:56:55 PM

certainly no.... there are a lot of things that money cannot buy... specially health and life.... another thing is love... don't be slave to money... it is just an instrument.... so do not let it control you.... instead be a master over it...

Yes we are the one who should be holding the money and not us being hold by money.  But you would agree or not money is the reason of all the things surrounding us.  We need money in almost everything.  But like you said we should not be slaved by money.  We should be thr one using it amd not us being used by money.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:04:13 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

There are a lot of things that money can't buy. It's true that we need to have money for us to live. But, not everything can be bought by money. Love, family, health, honor, respect, love and many other things that are essential for human life can't be bought by money.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:29:20 PM

Yes even justice can be bought if the judge is a corrupt one.  As they say when money speaks everyone listens.  Everything can be bought by money.  Of course not the best things in life, because they are free.
This is unfortunate but it is the truth, in my country that happens a lot, a criminal is found committing the crime there is video evidence and the judge sets him free because there was a mistake in the paper work, that has happened a lot in my country and it is outrageous.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:44:54 PM

I think we should have not let money to run our life but instead we run those moneys. Because if money controls us rather than its us who control the moneys, then our life will be to seek money than to spend it wisely. The most important thing is that we hold green bills yet we don't know how to allocate it if we have more moneys. Professional in moneyholder knows what is priority first and allocate budget wisely.
valucash

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:05:12 PM

Imagine being stranded in the middle of a desert with 1 million bitcoins, with no vehicle or camel coming, the next town is 500 km away and you have to walk. You begin to realize that the money is worthless, why? it is what you do with money that gives it its value. So money is just a tool and since it is a tool it cannot do all things. SO there are things that money can buy and there are things that money cannot buy. You should pay a great attention to what money cannot buy, because when you lose them, you have lost a great deal. You can gain money back, when you lose it but some things cannot be gained back, like your life, your time, sometimes your health or even relationship, you are not getting younger everyday and someday you will leave this world, where are you headed to? hell or heaven ?
Hawkers7

Activity: 103

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:58:14 PM

Money is not above all things. Its God. It is true that nowadays, people are busy earning money in order for them to satisfy their needs. Some of them are being obsessed in earning money that leads them in doing wrong things. Sometimes, we just need to take a break and appreciate those people who loves us. Also, give time in praising and thanking God for all the blessings that you had.

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:14:38 AM

Money is not above all things. Its God. It is true that nowadays, people are busy earning money in order for them to satisfy their needs. Some of them are being obsessed in earning money that leads them in doing wrong things. Sometimes, we just need to take a break and appreciate those people who loves us. Also, give time in praising and thanking God for all the blessings that you had.
Yeah, we should also thanks our God who creates us but i don't think that if we are grinding hard then it means that we are obsessed with money because that is not true because if you grind hard and earn money then it means that you are not obsessed with money but on freedom because freedom will make you happy and because of freedom you can spend more time in family and also to God.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:29:08 AM

Yes, Because money can do anything if you have money you're are powerful and you can do all thing without money you are useless but it depend in situation if you have a money or not.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:09:03 AM

For me money is NOT above all things, but money is important specially nowaday, because money is a things that buy what we want that 's why many people think money above all things.

God is above all things, it's true that nowaday many people busy to earn money so we forget that god did everything.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:31:57 AM

Its difenitely no. Yes money is importance to us. We work hard to earn money because it is the material used to buy food, daily needs and etc. But it is not that because it is this thing will be our priority. We should take some attention to families and friends that makes as the best creatures here on earth.

Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:46:40 AM

To some people they place a high priority on money to be above all things but to me money is not every thing.
You can have much money and not be above some things in life so the phrase money above all things is very wrong.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:09:09 PM

Money can not buy all things in this world, if someone died in your family or loved ones can money restore her or his life? Absolutely not. Money can not buy happiness!!

_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:23:14 PM

Yes it is but family is above even money
Celsiuss

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:33:52 PM

"money can't buy luck" Well for me it can, at least I'd rather cry in a Ferrari than in a 30 year old Opel. I don't care what other people say, I am happier with more money than with less. I'm also not very religious, so church can wait.

who cares
tulio

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:44:41 PM

Different people have different thoughts. Some might be happy to accumulate, others to spend with superfluous, others with experiences... In fact, I believe it is all about memories. Some will feel good to know they have money, others they have things, or status, or moments to remember, etc. "It is a means to an end, not an end in itself."
Prince8

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:52:50 PM

life quality above all
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:53:24 PM

Money can not buy all things in this world, if someone died in your family or loved ones can money restore her or his life? Absolutely not. Money can not buy happiness!!
Money is a tool not an incantation or something to bring back the dead. Well money can buy you happiness though, I don't know why you can't see it like that. I mean if go on a vacation you use money and in that vacation you're happy. If you wanted to buy thing like clothes, gadgets alike you use money, and you're happy for that. So tell me think back and say that money can't buy happiness.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: