Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23799 times)
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:41:42 AM

Put God first! Then I would say Yes.

They say money can't buy happiness but it's better to cry inside a Limousine than to cry in a Bicycle. They also say that if you're slave to money then you'll die but that's part of our existence because we all die anyway. And so what's the point in all of these that we're here? The answer would be because basically, we are looking for money.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:34:40 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Yeah your absolutely correct, they think if they have money they can get anything they want, they think if they have money they can have a power to control everything..they did not know that all such things is not permanent. So for me money is just a money.. an everyday need to sustain my needs and thats all, its just a money.. above all things for me is God because God is the provider, the creator and nothing is imposible to him. Through God i can everything.
So its up to you if your going to control money or you let money control you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Sale_man

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:55:13 PM

Unfortuantly, thhe world works like that. Money is power and who ever have it start using that power to his personal interest. Those who don't have the money are not being considered as humains. It's so sad to see the world work this way because lots of a good people are oppressed.

astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:46:35 PM

Unfortuantly, thhe world works like that. Money is power and who ever have it start using that power to his personal interest. Those who don't have the money are not being considered as humains. It's so sad to see the world work this way because lots of a good people are oppressed.
yeah sad to say nowadays, but come to think of it, there are still things that are more important than money i mean you know feelings and relationship are still above than that. Someone whose rich yet alone doesnt feel he or she is living, someone whose rich cant be happy if all around him or her are not good to him/her.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:47:16 PM

Everyone loves money and everyone wants to go after money. The latter is happiness itself, but it is not an eternal or perfect happiness. If you see it from a religious point of view, you will notice that religious people cherish god. For me, money is above and below all things at the same time. Why? Because money can buy the things you want. With money, you can get whatever you aspire. But sometimes money is below all things. Imagine yourself being trapped in an island. What could money do for you? Nothing. You will have to rely on yourself and the resources. Added to that, what if you get an incurable sickness? What could money do for you? Nothing. That is why it is above and below all things.
AnnaRasskazova

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:08:13 PM

I think more likely that yes. So, how without money now is not where. They are needed everywhere and always, where do not look and do not go.

Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:13:59 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Although money is a must have in our society, I still do not treat money as above all things even if I am working into bitcoin cryptocurrency to earn an income which I use to sustain my needs and wants especially on resolving our shortage in financial. I do not treat money above all things because there are still lot of important things in this world that can be achieve without the presence of money.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:08:19 PM

money can make anything, for the moment I prefer finding money for everything. but when I already have a lot of money, I can think of other things without having to constantly look for money in old age.
That is life dude. What is money in your life ? That is nothing but a chance of getting everything in your youth. We all are working for money and have no preference of happiness in our lives.
This weakness will arise when we would be on death bed waiting for death. No value for money, then.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:24:35 PM

money can make anything, for the moment I prefer finding money for everything. but when I already have a lot of money, I can think of other things without having to constantly look for money in old age.
That is life dude. What is money in your life ? That is nothing but a chance of getting everything in your youth. We all are working for money and have no preference of happiness in our lives.
This weakness will arise when we would be on death bed waiting for death. No value for money, then.

I agree with you.  I read an article wherein they interview those people who are nearing their death.  They wish they did everything the want when they are young, others wished to travel, some wants to talk with their friends.  And that putting yourself on job without social thing is not funny.  But of course, we can balance both like travelling while earning money.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:07:32 PM

I agree with you.  I read an article wherein they interview those people who are nearing their death.  They wish they did everything the want when they are young, others wished to travel, some wants to talk with their friends.  And that putting yourself on job without social thing is not funny.  But of course, we can balance both like travelling while earning money.
I always remind myself do not spend all my time to work. Although you are richest man, but if you have not happiness with your family, your friends, you are only alone, maybe forever if you never understand these things before you die.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:41:27 PM

I agree with you.  I read an article wherein they interview those people who are nearing their death.  They wish they did everything the want when they are young, others wished to travel, some wants to talk with their friends.  And that putting yourself on job without social thing is not funny.  But of course, we can balance both like travelling while earning money.
I always remind myself do not spend all my time to work. Although you are richest man, but if you have not happiness with your family, your friends, you are only alone, maybe forever if you never understand these things before you die.
This is true, this is why we should live our life to the fullest and enjoy as we can because we do only live once and working and searching for money for the rest our lives is very tiring.You would really end up on regretting if you do miss the beauty of life together with your loved ones.Money does really give a big impact since this would fulfill the needs on enjoying life but its not really necessary to aim for money money money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:07:10 PM

God is still above all things but what's happening once a person gets attached with his money he will never thank God for the blessings he is receiving. It's not that bad for people to search for money as we need it to survive, I'm getting your point about the change of culture on this generation. Also this is just one sort of influence of the modern era about on how people are giving importance to money instead of those you had mentioned.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:47:05 PM

They say money can't buy happiness but it's better to cry inside a Limousine than to cry in a Bicycle. They also say that if you're slave to money then you'll die but that's part of our existence because we all die anyway. And so what's the point in all of these that we're here? The answer would be because basically, we are looking for money.
You're absolutely right, nothing compares to God!

Money is very good because it answers to many things - it can make life much better and enjoyable, it does save life. However, when we become a slave to it, that is when problem begins, because then one becomes susceptible to commit crimes like stealing or even killing to have their way. Actually poverty is the worst ailment that can afflict anyone - little wonder, some people can do just about anything to avoid it, but that's wrong, too much of anything have always proven to be bad!
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:05:50 AM

You're absolutely right, nothing compares to God!

Money is very good because it answers to many things - it can make life much better and enjoyable, it does save life. However, when we become a slave to it, that is when problem begins, because then one becomes susceptible to commit crimes like stealing or even killing to have their way. Actually poverty is the worst ailment that can afflict anyone - little wonder, some people can do just about anything to avoid it, but that's wrong, too much of anything have always proven to be bad!
That is the fault of the people or person who doesn't have any knowledge about money management and for me, money is above all things because that is how we live and without it, it is like the oxygen that it will be hard for us and after a few days of living without money, you will die because money is the most important thing in this world and your God can't do anything if you don't have money but to watch you.
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:31:47 AM

In today's world, people simply have to work hard to secure a decent life. Nobody says that money is the most important, but without them it's just not possible to survive and create a family.
I agree with you! Most of the people needs to work hard for their family, in order for them to have a good life. Not because they're working hard that means that they already forgot to thank God for all the blessings they receive. It's just that they need to put more effort to earn more because what they actually earn is not enough.
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:24:28 AM

For me, its not all about the money.
God is the most important things in the world.
You don't have all the material things in this world if God doesn't helps you.
So don't forget God in everything he did for us.
JefLiber

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:41:14 AM

People do not depend on money, just without money you can not survive in the modern world. All in fact they want a family and have a comfortable home, and this requires a lot of work.

krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:49:14 PM

Money is something we need to consider, there is no way to avoid it because we need it to make almost anything, family above all things and then money. Im not a greedy person i do dream into get a better life with crypto help and opportunities always coming up, but if those wont happen i will be happy anyway since i do have my own family wich makes me complete without the exess of money.

ibrohim

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:09:45 PM

of course not. let's we think. many people who are rich, they tend to be arrogant even impolite to the elderly. however, we cannot deny that money is important for us to survive. it doesn't mean that we make it as primary purpose of our life.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:35:28 PM

of course not. let's we think. many people who are rich, they tend to be arrogant even impolite to the elderly. however, we cannot deny that money is important for us to survive. it doesn't mean that we make it as primary purpose of our life.
Some poor people are arrogant too, so the problem is not with the money par se, but the attitude of a person. If you have money and able to remain in control, that is how it should be, but when money is the one in charge, then everything is out of control because such a person would be no less a beast!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: