Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 07:10:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23806 times)
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:05:32 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Even though I got engage into bitcoin to gain and earn money, I still do not treat and consider it as the superior which use to be the most important to be stated that it is above all things. Money is do really important in our society so I bet to earn those money because the society have set it as a standard to must have in purchasing or availing different things that we need and we want. Yes money have the power and somewhat dictates what your life will be but there are still a lot of things in which money cannot buy and those precious things can be avail and be gathered without the presence of money so for me, even though money is important, still it is not above all things for me.

moanamakeway

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:10:06 PM

Money is a universal need. Without it, it would be impossible to survive. Through the years, the need for money becomes more and more intense. That is why people actually do things whether productive or not (being a hitman) just to earn for their families. Yeah I guess money nowadays is above all things.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:17:05 PM

Money is a surething ware  for every living person but for me money comes in secondary needs after god.
The reason why dishonesty has became common in this world is forgetting our god to worship.
We must pray our god before hanging ourselves in money.

Money is definitely important and essential for your survival. Basically, money is needed for the world to go around. Without money, you won't have access to the essentials of daily life such as food, water, shelter, clothes etc. But despite this, I don't agree that money is above all things even if it is one of my priorities. I'm a godly man and I believe that God is above everything. Each one have their own priorities and it may be different for the others.

ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:30:07 PM

If I think that money is also very important in this life but if leaving the obligation in carrying out all divine commands will add more sin actually we can seek as much fortune as possible in the lawful way but we must not forget the afterlife as well.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:46:45 PM

Money is a surething ware  for every living person but for me money comes in secondary needs after god.
The reason why dishonesty has became common in this world is forgetting our god to worship.
We must pray our god before hanging ourselves in money.

Money is definitely important and essential for your survival. Basically, money is needed for the world to go around. Without money, you won't have access to the essentials of daily life such as food, water, shelter, clothes etc. But despite this, I don't agree that money is above all things even if it is one of my priorities. I'm a godly man and I believe that God is above everything. Each one have their own priorities and it may be different for the others.

What you are saying is true god and humanity is the main thing and every one should have that in their life , then their wont be any problems in life. Money is the thing which can be earned if you do hard-work
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:48:35 PM

Money is a evil thing on this earth if you have money then you have a power to manipulate things that are going wrong you can correct your wrong with money, however we can't say that money is all above the things because there still things that is all above. God when you believe in him then you're also a above the things.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:42:56 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Absolutely not. Money is surely an important thing, in some aspects, because we need it to satisfy our needs. But there are things that are needed to acquire more than money. Some saying says "The most important things in this world can't be seen, but felt with the heart". With that, we can clearly conclude that money in not one of them. Though money can probably makes us happy, but just for a short time. And only happy, not happiest. Money can buy the things that makes us happy, but not the things that makes us the happiest. Money will never satifies us. It will makes us to want more, more than enough.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:30:40 AM

Money is just a tool for ensuring my life and then one who i love. It will never be above respect and values, it doesnt makes me better than others. I work hard for it, but never measure me for the amount of money i have, i'm like all of you guys.

Exactly. Money is just a tool don't let money use us as a tool. Money is not everything, but everything needs money. We can use money for goodness, not madness. Don't let money take over your self-regard. We can use money to make our parents and our family live a happy live. But parents not only need money, they need love and respect.
CloudCoinR

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:03:35 AM

Well for you, is money above all things ?

money is necessary evil to pay bills and have to eat  Undecided
it doesen't mean a lot to me. there is much more important stuff.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:15:16 AM

In reality it’s a yes, nowadays all people are eager to earn money for the future of their family, and me I have a regular job but it is not enough to compensate the needs of my family that is why I search for alternative job or other income to increase my monthly revenue. Even I am too busy in making money I do not forget to go to church to thank GOD for all the blessings that he given to my family also my wife is the one who reminds me for my busy hours that we need to give 2 hours to visit the house of our creator.
AwpDragonPoor

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:20:52 AM

People tend to believe that fact, but do not see the bigger picture. They want money in order to achieve their other goals whatever that may be. Money is just a foothold for them to achieve it, not their end goal.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:20:55 AM

Money is the root of all evil and the reason why we're on this forum actually. Except this new form of money is not centralized and dependant upon a leader.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:53:02 AM

Money is the root of all evil and the reason why we're on this forum actually. Except this new form of money is not centralized and dependant upon a leader.

i agree with you but if we can control money then money is not evil. money is like a knife which have two side, if we do a good thing with money then the result is good. but not everything is about money, especially if we talk about humanity. there is more than money involve and money is like a tools for us.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:36:23 AM

i agree with you but if we can control money then money is not evil. money is like a knife which have two side, if we do a good thing with money then the result is good. but not everything is about money, especially if we talk about humanity. there is more than money involve and money is like a tools for us.
If you want to maintain the humanity, the money is still involved and that means that in everything, you need money because everything will not work when you don't have money and if you don't have that then you will die. Money is like oxygen, you need it every time and in this world, you need it above all things.
Baelor

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:40:52 AM

I think in our lives most important thing is Health. But for health you need good conditions. And for good conditions you need money. So we can say according as 'Yes'. Happiness and others stuffs needs same thing too.
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:41:18 AM

Money is a very important tool for life. Without them you can not get any services or buy the right things. Now the world is developing and people need to give enough time to make money.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
n0ne

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 12:09:04 PM

Money is a very important tool for life. Without them you can not get any services or buy the right things. Now the world is developing and people need to give enough time to make money.
Money is considered as an important tool for growth, but the same should never be made as life. To have a healthy and wealthy living money is a must, but one should have time for relationship and other good things of life. Looking the ongoing growth, it's assured that technology is the one that makes money more popular.

swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:31:51 AM

Absolutely yes!
I put money and respect above all the other things, and with money comes respect too, so I just focus on earning money and everything else does follows. And I focus on money because I don't want to wake up in my old age and find out that I don't have anything left in my savings and I would have to go to work in that age.
Money in the first row and all the things behind it. you can imagine if someone does not have money he can even not buy the necessities of life. Then if we talk about the bitcoin, how can one buy if he does not have money. Buying bitcoin is the business of rich people and not of the poor. Everyone in this world is putting and spending his energies to earn money.
Yes you are right, money above everything but that doesn’t mean for everyone. Necessities are bought with money, your health would be stable by getting medicines and money is there too in many other ways. But don’t go for money that much that you forget why you came in this world. Have balanced life.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:34:04 AM

Money has very important use in ones life or I should say the most important thing to sustain in today's world. You need money for everything from food to medical expenses without money you cant get food, shelter and cannot sustain life. But money is not above all things it is important commodity in life but killing for money, kidnapping for money cannot be tolerated. One should earn a money in proper ways and fulfill his and his family desire and remember to worship the Almighty which created everyone.
I agree with you that money in today’s world is the most important thing and everyone is running madly after money to fulfill his/her needs. Money is something that is even more important than oxygen for some people in this world full of inflation, corruption.

People even adapt prostitution just for the sake of earning money though it is highly immoral and is spreading many diseases.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:58:24 AM

No, m0ney is not above all things. Yes most the people wishes to earn money. People are too busy earning money, they forget to give time to their love ones and most of the time they forget to visit the church to talk and thank God. Yes they a lot of money, you  can buy all the things you want but then even though you can buy all things there are still which are important than money. Your time with our family and love from them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: