Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:55:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23801 times)
radenbachtyar

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:04:43 AM

I think it's true money above everything else. today everything is using the money we want something it needs money but I think only one who does not use the money is family happiness, why I talk like that because the love of the family tek need to use
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:23:16 PM

I say no,  money isn't the only thing we need to live. For me,  we need to balance money, our religious side, and social life. It will be better than we only dominate one of them.
boriss3

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:25:00 PM

Income is essential for satisfying the basic needs, indeed there are a great deal of factors past in existence, but if you do not have sufficient funds or overall health you cannot take pleasure in anything at all.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:03:50 PM

As someone said, money is a key to happiness. And we are typing in the forum about money all the time.
More money = more opportunities, better life, better health care, better education etc.
But money above some things like respect to others etc. I think that it should not work like that.
We should respect each other in spite of differences in amount of cash.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:08:09 PM

certainly no.... there are a lot of things that money cannot buy... specially health and life.... another thing is love... don't be slave to money... it is just an instrument.... so do not let it control you.... instead be a master over it...
Definitely ‘NO’ same as you I also think that money is that money which you spend over yourself or your family members and we should it for the betterment of the society. There are other things like ethics and moral values which are not brought by your money but they are the integral part of our life.
Many of the most important things in your life cannot be bought that is why having money can be great but it is not everything, there are many people that have gotten great fortunes but that had lead very unhappy lives since they were lacking a lot of things that cannot be bought with money.
Mailly

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:11:47 AM

"Income, you require cash. Grownups, teens and even small young children are acquainted with objects whose names are money. It is essential funds in life, without having this instrument we can not mukin can satisfy the wants of lifestyle. Money can make some folks do significantly more than people who do not have it. But no issue how critical cash is, there are things that cash can not buy.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:42:26 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
No, money is not above all things but money is really important nowadays without it we cannot buy our basic needs in order to survive. So lot of people forcing other people to go abroad and earn money for their family. But i think it's still depends on people on how they manage their time on earning money and going to church.There are lot of people still manage their time even their already rich.  We must also remember that we should put GOD first and anything that we are doing because GOD helps us no matter what.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Sacredtoad

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:10:11 PM

No i do not agree with you because i think family is the most important thing anyone can have without family or love why do you earn money for who? you have anough money but you have no one to share with think about that.
Sleekfury

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:10:30 PM

I agree with you money is the most important thing in the world because everything runs on money and if you have enough people will look at you like you are some kind of superior and if you don't have enough you will struggle everyday to support your family.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:53:27 PM

I don't acquiesce that money is above everything especially when you analyze it from health perspective and you would see that there are certain health issues that you can't cure because you have money. Meanwhile, is nice to have money oo because it guides one in so many ways, it also puts some confidence in you.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:02:32 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

There's a lot of things that money can't buy, so I think that money is not always above all things. Money can't buy you happiness, love, health, and a lot more. It's true that money is essential for us to live, however, life is not all about money.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:41:02 PM

Money is not that important if you cannot live a long life. for me spiritually rich is more important than searching for luxury in the world that everyone wish for. Of course we need money to live and survive but what is enough is more than enough for me. 

Money is essential for us to sustain all our daily needs. However, we can't say that it's above all things. There are things that we should give importance than money. Our family that supports and gives us unconditional love is some what more important than money. The love, trust and respect that we earn and gain from the people around us is something to be treasured and no material things can but it. Life is also more important than money, we'll only have it once.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:44:20 PM

I say no,  money isn't the only thing we need to live. For me,  we need to balance money, our religious side, and social life. It will be better than we only dominate one of them.

I may slightly have a different opinion that yes money is not the everything but even without money there may be many things missing. You need to have the blend of all things which will help you live a good life and make surrounding and your family happy.
kachimasu

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:05:01 PM

Health above all things, you need health to spend the money
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 07:09:09 PM

Money is very important for everyone. But i cannot say 5 to 10 minutes of praying time will not lose my money or impact my income and we should spend some time for that for relaxing yourself and get some confidence. Respecting elders should be followed because they are almost experienced all the problems in every part of our life and they know how to handle the critical times. These cannot impact our earning in anyway, I can able to manage.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:40:26 PM

Money is not and cannot be said to be above all things. While money is a major necessity and a key to economic survival, people often value other things high and above money. For many in the religious category, God is more revered as compared to money. This is because he is a supreme being.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:53:40 PM

I may slightly have a different opinion that yes money is not the everything but even without money there may be many things missing. You need to have the blend of all things which will help you live a good life and make surrounding and your family happy.
Even if you have not family, you still can not think money is all things, because around you still have others, example your friend ... And I also think if you only love money, you can not succeed like other rich man work for their family, because they have a motivation.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:39:06 PM

My answer is NO. In this world, money extremely matters, yes, but even the most non-emotional people care about somebody or something. That can be money, family, love, a car, or a pet, just like John Wick's, who knows. Money absolutely changes people, but I think it is not above all things.

Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:13:47 AM

You're on a forum that deals with money, so what do you expect?   And aside from the Muslim population,  there are probably more atheists than theists around here.  Just based on what I've seen.

Hell yes I'd rather be earning money rather than going to church.

Other than that, no, it's not the primary purpose of my life.   Happiness is, and money is by no means happiness.   Currently I'm just a cranky old fart and am actively seeking both happiness AND money.

There is nothing more than money, becuase money is need to survive , but it is not the reason why money is above all thing, God above all thing, there is no other God than to my God Jesus. He is the only one that need all people and all nations!
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:20:24 AM

For me we all need money to buy our daily needed, but money is not the most important for me. Maybe people give them respect to those people who rich but for me it was wrong, give respect to all people not because of their status in life but because we all deserve to respect  .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: