Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:46:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23801 times)
smurfik32

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:05:34 AM

For me, money plays an important role, but not so much that because of money I gave up my friends.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:17:19 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

A big NO for this question, money is just a medium of exchange and must not be compared/level this to much more important things just like our view with God. This should not be above God or even with your family though money is needed in most but not all that we do, it is still incomparable, these things cannot be bought by money so use your time meaningfully and wisely.

diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:28:02 AM

For me, money plays an important role, but not so much that because of money I gave up my friends.

Actually friends leave you, but your family won't do that, they will always be part of you no matter what.

I do agree with OP that money is becoming the center of our lives. But who to blame? everyone wants to survive this cruel  world. Religion, and too much  friendliness would lead you to nothing and just confuse you on what you should properly do. They want you to be emotional and be like them.

Seriously, money can give you things you need to survive. Your food won't fly to your plate while praying. You need to work, regardless if it is Sunday. Anyway, you can pick another day to rest and pray if you really want to do that.

Vastraint

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:33:14 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

It can be a reason why people are driving through almost everything. Wealth and money. But as we grow we will realize that money is not everything and it should not be put above ourselves or other things. Relationship, family, and true friends are priceless and much more valuable than any wealth specially in a group or team that is having a business. Money can drive us nuts and can bring us also in the wrong way. Its not just all about earning, sometimes it is about how you contribute to someone or something and how you live your life to the fullest. For example this line :

Someone gives you $1 billion to burn and you wouldn't,
but someone has already given all their trust to you and you just wasted it. Which do you value more? Can you not be bought for the right price?

-- UNKNOWN

Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:56:40 AM

Depends on the person. And yes there are people whose money is very important to them. Even they will argue with their own family just because of money. But for me, God will always be my number one. You can't reach what you have right now if not with God. All blessings that we have rigth now, it is because of God's will.

iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:55:46 AM

everyone has a different view of this, and the fact in life is that money can control everything, but even so we are still trying to control the money we have in order not to be enslaved by money.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:07:27 AM

Health above all things, you need health to spend the money
Health is the greatest gift, and money is a devil that damages anyone.
some officials are corrupt because of money, and many people kill each other for money. there are many other examples that conclude that money is a demon.
we have to control it, not we are driven by money.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 12:21:27 AM

God above all things is definite! We can never place money higher than God because it is God who provides this blessing. Money is just a medium for the human race to survive in this dynamic world. It is not bad to desire for much money because God wants us to be rich as He is a rich God. Money should be used in ways that will glorify God so that more blessings will come..So no, money is not above all things..

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:55:10 AM

We live in world where moneys plays big role, but honestly speaking money is not everything. There are things that can not be bought, and those things are most beautyful. I do not agree that now days young people do not respect elders because of money. That is because of their poor home education. Young people should be ambitious, they should shoot for the top, but the must not forget that money is not everything.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:03:27 AM

Health above all things, you need health to spend the money
Health is the greatest gift, and money is a devil that damages anyone.
some officials are corrupt because of money, and many people kill each other for money. there are many other examples that conclude that money is a demon.
we have to control it, not we are driven by money.

I can agree with you that health is above all things, but money is not a devil. Though misusing it leads to cruel acts and ideas. It is not a devil that will always give you pain in life. If you are unhealthy, got sick or whatever, you need money to make you feel better. If you are starving you need money to buy food. In general money can give you basic necessities you need to survive, though some uses it for evil acts, money can provide shelter for homeless, food for poor ones, medicine for the sick and other good things.

For me, there is no above of all things (in my realization), Religion can give you strength and faith to be good, but it does not provide what you need to survive, Knowledge through experiences can give you skills needed to survive and to do a job, but it does not tell how to be good, so one might plan to kill you, Health is essential to do all things, but without money nor faith then you are good to be dead.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:45:02 AM

Sadly, in today's time, yes its kinda is. Because money is what you need in order to survive the world we live in today. It's our survival kit and we all work our ass off to earn it.

But I think the term "above all things" is too much. It is one of the powerful things today but it still cant out weigh the power of family. In my opinion, I would not really care to earn money if not for my family. A family that you will enjoy with the money. And of course if you talk about above all things, I still believe its God. Nothing can get higher than Him.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:01:02 AM

Most people say money can't buy everything but honestly I don't think that is all true because if you could buy a nice home,car,clothes,... most people will get happier. I'm not saying money is everything but it will certainly make your life alot easier.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:07:25 AM

Yes, I promised myself that I'll do anything as long as its legal just not have any financial problem or crisis. Having no money will force you to do things that you can't even imagine doing it. Even a good person will commit a crime if he/she is in desperate need of money.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:19:31 AM

Many people busy for searching for money.Because you need to money live in sociaty and support your family.I think First is god praise and than money.You have a huge money but u canot find happiness. God can gives us everything

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:26:12 AM

Many people busy for searching for money.Because you need to money live in sociaty and support your family.I think First is god praise and than money.You have a huge money but u canot find happiness. God can gives us everything

i think the world is turning out to be crazy for money and there seems to be that drive  everywhere as the population of the world increases and there's unemployment everywhere. Money isn't everything and in as much as we all strive for it we shouldn't do it at the peril of one's life.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:10:39 AM

it true , but just one something u cant buy using money , it happyness.
everybody cant buy happyness with money , happyness come when we can feel good with this life condition , family and other.
sometimes u need happyness when u rich.  Roll Eyes
Yes true, happiness can not be calculated with money, I think a lot of things that could not be assessed with money for example are a family, time and health. Everyone will pay whatever just so healthy.
It all depends on which thing you are comparing with money. If you are talking from materialistic point of view, then there is no doubt that money is the most important thing and is placed above all other things. On the other hand, if you are taking from happiness and family point of view, then money has no worth in front of them.
Shomeare1932

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:53:18 PM

"Money, you need income. Grownups, youngsters and even little children are familiar with objects whose names are cash. It is crucial funds in lifestyle, with out this instrument we can not mukin can satisfy the needs of existence. Cash tends to make some individuals do a lot far more than individuals who do not have it. But no matter how crucial money is, there are things that funds can not acquire.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:42:59 PM

i think the world is turning out to be crazy for money and there seems to be that drive  everywhere as the population of the world increases and there's unemployment everywhere. Money isn't everything and in as much as we all strive for it we shouldn't do it at the peril of one's life.
Important for an unemployed as me, what is the reason make me can continue to work? My family? Yeah, I have that think, but my family also need money, they want me can make more money to help the economy of my family.
marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:28:57 PM

Money is the basic need to be able to live. How can you buy food  or everything you in your daily without money.
Money can dictate a person whether he will do crime  or not. Money is the main thing to do evil works.
I know you are being practical but do not let money control you. We need God in order to protect us, because money cant do that for you. It may help you seek for the medicine you need but for how long can your body take that? God holds our lives so we should put Him above all things

codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:51:44 PM

Absolutely
But i think honesty more than anything
If you not trusted who want to work or make a friend with you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: