Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23801 times)
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:08:03 PM

base from what i seen and from my experience, money are the most important.You can't travel without it,you cant buy thing's without it,wherever you go you need money and now it's no-frills to ask everyone to have everything in place that everything is already bought.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:27:52 PM

Money is really important but for me Love should be above of all, because money is just an instrument for us to become more loving person, to help people in need and to blessed more other people. People are so busy making money so they can lived everyday, no doubt that money can also lead to poverty where greed comes.
qoshie

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:08:00 AM

yes it is, because money is the reason why we need to earn money for our everyday needs Smiley that's my opinion.
Budening

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:24:57 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
I think money is not everything. Money is just to survive in the world, people who have a lot of money may not live their life happy, because they are busy with the real job for hunter money so that their love affection between families is not well established. Having money is indeed beneficial to anyone who lives the world, but having excessive money is going to plunge us into negative things

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:29:02 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
I think money is not everything. Money is just to survive in the world, people who have a lot of money may not live their life happy, because they are busy with the real job for hunter money so that their love affection between families is not well established. Having money is indeed beneficial to anyone who lives the world, but having excessive money is going to plunge us into negative things
It's not really everything, money cant give us satisfaction or happiness, it can only sustain us for living, for material things but not in having growth as individual. We don't need to depend on money.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:35:59 AM

I don't think money is above all things. Some people do prioritize earning money because they have urgent needs of it. Those people who are not going to church may have their own reason why they don't go anymore. You cannot judge immediately in general that people prioritize money and not go to church anymore just because you have seen some who doesn't go. Money is not everything because when you die , you cannot bring money but what we can do today to take advantage of having money is to build a reputation and make it as a way to be happy. Even if you do not have that much money but you are satisfied and happy then it would be enough.

Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:11:24 AM

They say that money is the root of all evil. Because some people will do anything to have money. And other will kill because of money. Let be practical all of us needs money for our daily lives.

Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:20:50 AM

Your question definitely addresses the greediness of the humanity. Money is not above all things definitely. Money is something we can use to just sustain us. But money can't buy real joy and peace. Our identity is not based upon the resources that we have but it is based upon who we are and how we are created.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:23:02 AM

I need money to pay my living expenses but it definetely doesn't stand above all things. I will not try to make more money than necessary while I have to risk my health or life.

Yeah money is just we need to buy our want, like foods, clothes, or any what you want. But for me money is not above at all it is just for what we need. The most important to me is my healthy life.
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:01:40 AM

I know i know, some morality guys will absolutely say that " Money isn't everything, money is nothing at all or humanity is better than money, etc..... " . But can you see the facts in your own life ? People do everything to earn more and more money even it's unethical , harming the humanity . Even in one family, Brothers/sisters are killing each others for the right to inherit some assets from their own parents. So would do you say about that ? I know you all are taught at school that have to be nice, have to be polite,etc.... But when that thing is related to money. The answer is a big Money > God.
kidsuzudn

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:03:35 AM

I know you're all need to pay for your needs, your debts, your foods for you and your own family. But money isn't that much guys. We are earning money for living not living for earning money. Please remember the purpose why we are living. We are living to bring the good things, the humanity kindness. Don't sell your conscience because it's valueless.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:24:14 AM

I need money to pay my living expenses but it definetely doesn't stand above all things. I will not try to make more money than necessary while I have to risk my health or life.

Yeah money is just we need to buy our want, like foods, clothes, or any what you want. But for me money is not above at all it is just for what we need. The most important to me is my healthy life.
I agree with you.Although money will bring you good things in life because you can already attend to all those needs,but it doesn't mean that money will be above all things.You can live life simply without a big amount of money.Having good health always and a lovable family will definitely make your life almost perfect.Even if there are some financial crisis occur,it can be resolved if you will work on it as one family.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:08:45 AM

Yes a lot of people do that they are so busy making money even sunday instead of going to church they go working to make money.
For me as a Christian i do work 6 days but sunday i will go to church to gives thanks to the Lord.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:23:14 AM

Clichė as it may sound but the famous saying "money makes the world go round" is quite applicable and true for this time. People tend to give money so much value that they forget to give importace to other matters. Living in a third world country, money has given or dictated where you belong and how you should be treated. The thought of it is kind of sad because other things are disregarded when it comes to money.
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:24:58 AM

Pretty much yes, money is all above the things because today you can buy almost anything with money. If you are sick and you need $100k for the treatment most of us would have to take donations to get so much. But if you are rich you would heal yourself a lot faster.
Let me give you another example: maybe you like a person but you are a poor person and you dont have money to buy nice clothes or to invite her to dinner. Lets assume that girl is not a gold digger but anyway he is looking for a nice guy. If you have cheap clother and you dont look very good she will not like you.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:27:46 AM

Pretty much yes, money is all above the things because today you can buy almost anything with money. If you are sick and you need $100k for the treatment most of us would have to take donations to get so much. But if you are rich you would heal yourself a lot faster.
Let me give you another example: maybe you like a person but you are a poor person and you dont have money to buy nice clothes or to invite her to dinner. Lets assume that girl is not a gold digger but anyway he is looking for a nice guy. If you have cheap clother and you dont look very good she will not like you.
Money is becoming the first thing that people look for a person because we are now getting more practical than before and if you don't have money or if you don't have a goal in life then you are a worthless person. That is how i treat people because money is very important and it will become the key for the people to get all the things that they want and support their selves for the possible problems.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:00:41 AM

It is all about the getting priority  right. A person with no money or pauperize one then making money should be first priority. Rather than going to worship place or whatever. Why waste precious time. In this world money matter a lot. Right from getting life saving medicines to the living in decent home to the ability to send children in good schools, colleges.
First become self-sufficient individual. Make sure you and your family is able to live happy life without anybody help. Once you attend that then start helping other people who are in need of that helping hand. A helping hand which will enable them to be a self-sufficient. Something like passing on the help or good luck you got from someone else.  in short pay it forward.
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:08:34 AM

Clichė as it may sound but the famous saying "money makes the world go round" is quite applicable and true for this time. People tend to give money so much value that they forget to give importace to other matters. Living in a third world country, money has given or dictated where you belong and how you should be treated. The thought of it is kind of sad because other things are disregarded when it comes to money.
What's really sad is that this really has nothing to do with what kind of country you live in.  The status that money bestows is just as important in first world countries.  Even though a lot of the poor in richer countries may work just as hard or harder than some of the rich people (I'm blessed not to have had to do it, but I'm sure that working two jobs to make ends meet is quite exhausting), they're still looked down upon by many.  They don't get the same respect or priority that people in the middle and upper classes get.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:15:54 AM

yes literally money above all thing..but for me God above all since were human being we need to work to earn a living to earn money for our future Smiley Smiley
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:44:50 AM

Of course money is not above all things. Money is just a means of life, sure it has upmost importance for survival but that does not mean you should tarnish your values and respect to one another. I'm very sure many people around us are still religious even after being being poor or rich. It's not that everyone is selfish for money it's just that some people made money get the best of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: