Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23797 times)
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:07:19 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

In this period of time money is above all things because this is the modern time. There is no such things as free in this world, everything has a price. We need to pay for everything that we wanted to have, especially foods and stuffs. Yes you can live without money but it can only exist on a province where you will lived in a peaceful life. But if you lived in a society like in the city, where a lot of people exist, it is too hard to survive without any money. You need to buy foods, pay rent, and other stuffs to do in your life. So with that, I can conclude that money is above all thing in this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:15:30 PM

Money makes things easier. Going to church doesn't really feed your stomach but if you have money, you can go to church happy and full.
melongrass1

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:20:10 PM

Money makes things easier. Going to church doesn't really feed your stomach but if you have money, you can go to church happy and full.

Unless of course you are a corrupt minister/priest and you milk the church and churchgoers for all of the money they have, then you can go to church and be full of all the 'donations'.. With regard to the actual question, I think money is an important aspect of life and certainly goes some way to providing happiness but it should not be above all else.
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:41:54 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

I understand your sentiment. I agree on what you say. Some people would rather go to other places than spending just once a week to praise God. I know money is important because we need it for survival. But everything we have right now it is because of our God. God is the reason behind our blessings. Let him have what he deserve every day. Smiley

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:52:11 PM

That is one of the bad mentality of the people nowadays. They think money is the most important thing in the world.

A agree with that because money cannot buy everything in this world. For example: money cannot buy memories and families friends and many things.  One thing only above all things, it is our creator. It is better to leave in world rich in spiritual and our faith to our God.

Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:51:29 PM

Today money is very important, everyone is hunting money even willing to do something illegal such as human trafficking, drugs, etc., but I suggest that money is not everything.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:14:41 PM

Money is everything. If you have money you have everything.

Money gives a chance to live, to live beautiful and full.

That is why everybody tries to get money using all possible (sometimes impossible) methods. As for me cryptocarrency is an alternative chance for more people to be rich. That is why nowadays mining is so popular.

It is an axioma: money is a power.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:31:58 PM

First of all I don't see money as everything. But nowadays money is a step in a ladder to achieve what we've wanted to achieve.

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God.
It is not that. Some people just don't believe that God is in the church or somewhere in place. They might have been praying somewhere quiet like there minds before they go to work and earn money.

Money is everything. If you have money you have everything.
I think everything is too broad to limit on what money can do. Money is not everything.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:53:27 PM

Nowadays we can all see and experience how influential the money can be but i still believe that money is not the only answer for all the things in the world. Although it will give you all the material things that you want i think we are all still earning money for something, for someone, like our family who needs a stable financial status. All our hardships to earn this money will not be that important once the purpose for earning it is gone. Even if money will make us more extravagant i still think that family friends and god is more important over it.
crazykill182

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:16:51 AM

If you believe in god then he should be first then all things should only second to him. Because god is god, no other things could compare to him. God doesnt stop us to enjoy our selves like going to beach, watching movies or other thing to help us to relieve some stress and relax. Believing in god has no bad result just a critism from others who doesn't believe in it. While money on the other hand, could only make you greed. You will not be satisfied.
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:27:14 AM

Well I would say yes, Money is now day currently above all things except one thing, that is kindness. If you are a rich fag but doesn't like to help people and giving back to the community, I'm pretty sure that you will sometimes feel empty inside (this only applies to old rich fag, not newly made rich person).
But yeah, money is above all things because we need money to run our lives, company, etc.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:29:07 AM

as we all know, money is very important, but money is the not the purpose, health, love, family and so many things can not be bought by money, and we can see that many millionares didnt live happily, we should build our ability to earn and use money, but not to be the slaves of it
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:13:26 AM

yeah right.people dont even know how to go church for giving thanks for what they had now, or even to respect the other because they always think that they have wealth to control/manipulate other people but that not necessary to do. people have changed after getting wealth and didnt think what the cause of it after all. and yes true that money is above all things,
sariz12

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:15:41 AM

No, because first of all money can't buy happiness and love especially GOD. Not all things can buy money because not all things have a prise .And for being a rich , I can say that not all the time we have a money ,money is not permanent thing to a person .Even you have many money you should know, and you should praise GOD ,because all things are possible with GOD.
Xcheshirecat

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:57:02 AM

As someone from a poor upbringing, the point isn't that money is more important, but that there's a minimum to be able to live comfortably. And if I take a country like USA, to have health services. Money is the most important thing as long as you don't have enough for your needs. And since gods and heaven doesn't exist, we have to live enough to make it worth it, while working enough to be able to do stuff.
Foromany

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:32:23 PM

Money can not acquire respect and love so I might say no. If I experienced to rank it, 1st would be respect, 2nd would be adore, cash comes third. Income could be the bridge to receive these other two but it does not necessarily indicate it is the most important since they can also be attained by carrying out great deeds even with out income.
bigrenbagdrard

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:33:29 PM

I don't put money above all things but I think money are an important instrument for a good life. There are things more important than simple cash.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:37:53 PM

I don't put money above all things but I think money are an important instrument for a good life. There are things more important than simple cash.
Not all things can be bought by money but on major aspects i would say that money do really plays a big role in our lives knowing that we cant live or survive if we dont have money which means it is the main necessity for us to live.Some people would really crave or do the things as long they can able to get or earn money they almost praise it as the main thing which would really lead on some bad effects of greed but yet there are things which cant really be bought by money itself.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:23:33 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 02:05:19 AM by TrueCryptonaire

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Yes for me money is above other things but also I try to go to the church periodically and also I never disrespect the elders. Also that I respect God and also go to church at least in a week, and people should never disrespect elders as they have more experience than us and whatever they say it can sound harsh but they know from their experience that what is right, so money comes after the elders and God too and we must respect all if we want to succeed in life.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:41:48 PM

That is one of the bad mentality of the people nowadays. They think money is the most important thing in the world.

A agree with that because money cannot buy everything in this world. For example: money cannot buy memories and families friends and many things.  One thing only above all things, it is our creator. It is better to leave in world rich in spiritual and our faith to our God.
All those who believe that money can buy them everything are actually living in darkness. They are residents of dark world where money can buy them all but in real world, there is a long list of things that money cannot get you especially related to emotions. Money can never ever buy you love, loyalty, honor, real respect etc. money is a need of life but don’t let it rule your life.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: