Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:37:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369815 times)
Mark25

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

Look everyone:

You're entitled to your opinions and NONE OF US knows exactly what's going to happen.  Clearly more than not believe AML BitCoin/ABTC is going to do well or in my case fantastic!!!  You can either support or not, but I'm a HUGE SUPPORTER!!!  This is an incredible opportunity for all of us and even the non-supportive assuming their really token purchasers at all.  SUPPORTERS---Just continue to do what you've been doing and provide relative articles, news and opinions.  But to say everything is bad is just ridiculous and frankly absurd!!!  I'll be happy to buy some of the unhappy purchaser's tokens at COST.  Put your tokens where your unhappy mouths are and sell them to me.  Even if you had all the answers in the world provided by AML there would still be no guarantees.

Yes, the ICO went longer, communication/news has SLOWLY trickled down, and I'm sure there have been problems/issues, but this is also a more complicated and in depth project than most.  As in life, we roll with the punches knowing MARCUS ANDRADE/TEAM/NAC/ADMIN & OTHER are extremely experienced in their own right and knows what they're doing.  They've at least been consistent and going forward, will be looking out for their and our best interests!  We've got a really supportive AML BTC family for the most part and I'm looking forward to a GREAT YEAR ahead and beyond!!!  I'm really looking forward to this opportunity and AML BTC forming GREAT PARTNERSHIPS/DEALS/MERGERS/OTHER moving ahead!!! 🇱🇷💪🛡👏🤙👐👋🤞🙏🍻🥂

Well said, Phil!
If people are so unhappy with how the team is handling things (which I think is ridiculous) then SELL YOUR COINS!
The last thing we need is negativity from people who couldn't care less about the future of AMLBTC.
Big things are coming, and I can't wait!!

REMEMBER BETTER DAYS ARE AHEAD!!!  We'll get through this extended slow period.  Once AML BTC hits the exchanges, onward and upward!   Have a great day and keep up the FAITH!!! 😃

Positivity is key, Phil! Thanks for always brightening up this feed.
I can't wait to see the reward of our patience and optimism during this time.
Cheers everyone!
ChrisL77

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:37:50 PM

As soon as AML hits the exchange, life is going to be SWEET! Seeing all this news regarding governments and their dire need for this type of crypto has me so excited for the future of this coin. CAN'T WAIT!
Btcmnr

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:52:24 PM

I think that the sold coins are several times less than planned
orestrus

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:15:54 AM

Guys, how many coins outstanding?
orestrus

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:07:46 PM

Is AMLBitcoin ever going to be listed on any exchange? Today is exactly 6 months!

Just wait. In a meantime you can start making plans on what you going to do with your $ millions made on AML. 
Mark25

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:11:37 PM

Is AMLBitcoin ever going to be listed on any exchange? Today is exactly 6 months!

I don't think I can even come close to understanding all that goes into creating a cryptocurrency (especially one this revolutionary) and getting it off the ground and onto multiple exchanges that are reputable. I would assume the process is strenuous and lengthy.
My point is that we can't rush these things. I would hate for AML to rush onto exchange when everything isn't 100% perfect and ready.
I think everything will fall into place sooner rather than later. I am optimistic that we will know more soon! 
ChrisL77

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:19:46 PM

I don't think I can even come close to understanding all that goes into creating a cryptocurrency (especially one this revolutionary) and getting it off the ground and onto multiple exchanges that are reputable. I would assume the process is strenuous and lengthy.
My point is that we can't rush these things. I would hate for AML to rush onto exchange when everything isn't 100% perfect and ready.
I think everything will fall into place sooner rather than later. I am optimistic that we will know more soon! 

I agree, Mark!
I think the anticipation and excitement of it all can make everyone a little impatient but I know that AML will be well worth the wait!
The world needs a crypto like this and I am so happy to have made this investment. I can't imagine how hard NAC is working to make sure this thing goes off without a hitch. They have my support through this entire process!
Mark25

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:43:15 PM

Mark I warned you not to say “soon” again so here again my message to you and your aml bitcoin members

bla bla bla bla bla, and again the same message, I told you not to use the word "soon" again! and still you have the guts to do that.

I know this does not happen overnight, but thats something different than 6 months! I lost my faith in you, even if you hit the exchange (probably in another 6 months) I won't let you fool me the whole project, because you will never ever succeed, this way.

You are the worst in communicating, worst in marketing, worst in planning. Also your admin in our community is the worst, unprofessional admin I've ever seen in the cryptoworld.

How can a trustworthy (aml/kyc) coin succeed if this team is one of the most untrustworthy team there is? How?!?

I don't know who died and made you able to threaten me and tell me what I can and cannot say. I am not going to indulge your ignorance because, frankly, it is not worth my time.
Your words are empty and they mean nothing.
Have a great day.
WalkinDude

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:01:56 PM

To: AM2018

You add nothing to this discussion.

You just keep posting the same thing over and over. Whats wrong with you dude?

Try posting something positive.
ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:28:32 AM

Just wait. In a meantime you can start making plans on what you going to do with your $ millions made on AML. 

They said 60 out of a planned 70 million had been sold in the public offering but no hint of an listing yet. Any update on the exchange?
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:41:41 PM

For any of you that were unaware of the listing date/further news or other, it will be coming:  🇱🇷 MADE SOON!!!  Just be PATIENT as TIMING will be CRUCIAL!!!  I hope this helps to just CLARIFY EVERYTHING..................🇱🇷🛡🚀👋🚀🙏💰💥😎💪🤝👌👍🍻🥂

S O O N                                       SOON                                                                             SOON

SOON

Soon                                            S O O N!!!!!                         
                                                                                                                             SOON

SOON                                        Soon                                                            SOON                                         
Mark25

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:12:50 PM

More and more countries are beginning to see the opportunity for crypto government regulation to protect buyers! AML fits this need perfectly. There is a need for greater security measures for all exchanges/crypto. AML is ahead of the game.

https://news.bitcoin.com/taiwan-to-regulate-bitcoin-under-anti-money-laundering-laws/

Cheers!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:05:30 AM

More and more countries are beginning to see the opportunity for crypto government regulation to protect buyers! AML fits this need perfectly. There is a need for greater security measures for all exchanges/crypto. AML is ahead of the game.

https://news.bitcoin.com/taiwan-to-regulate-bitcoin-under-anti-money-laundering-laws/

Cheers!

Mark-NICE JOB!!  More AML/KYC COMPLIANCY coming our way!!!!  How can this hurt us by waiting, as AML BTC is gonna get further awareness which equals acceptance.  Governments are clamping down hard on everybody in the crypto space, as they want their tax money and CONTROL!!!  Blockchain and legit cryptocurrencies are the future hence AML BTC.   AML BTC/ABTC are showing:  Patience/Timing/Experience/Knowledge and working diligently behind the scenes marketing, making deals and preparing for a bright future ahead!😎💪👌
Harry Smith

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:33:47 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 02:10:35 PM by Harry Smith

bla bla bla bla bla, and again the same message, I told you not to use the word "soon" again! and still you have the guts to do that.

I know this does not happen overnight, but thats something different than 6 months! I lost my faith in you, even if you hit the exchange (probably in another 6 months) I won't let you fool me the whole project, because you will never ever succeed, this way.

You are the worst in communicating, worst in marketing, worst in planning. Also your admin in our community is the worst, unprofessional admin I've ever seen in the cryptoworld.

How can a trustworthy (aml/kyc) coin succeed if this team is one of the most untrustworthy team there is? How?!?

I thought you said you would stop posting, Slow. It's really pathetic that you keep harassing AML under different screen names. You need a life. Get out of here troll.

Harry Smith

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:19:52 AM

Again I am not slow, I am not even an American. If you want to know why I am not stopping, see the previous post of Philly Whilly. I warned you, but you keep bulshitting me. If you want to Play games I will Play With you.

Right...like anyone believes that, Slow. Get a life already you tired ass TROLL. They had to file a court order against you and you're still not stopping. STALKER!!!! I smell your desperation from here and it stinks. You are embarrassing yourself even more than you already did...and that is saying A LOT.

PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:23:37 PM

Are you REALLY SERIOUS about the word "SOON" hurting your feelings???😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.  I cannot imagine the agony you must be going through.....  By the way, its PhillyWilly not PhillyWhilly.  I just wanted to make sure you're aware of that and stand corrected.

Why did you get into this AML BTC again?Huh

Apparently, you didn't ask the right or enough questions up front prior to being a token purchaser.  I guess that doesn't say a lot about you then either......  Obviously, you saw the vision to invest here, in the first place, so I must admit, you did make one good choice.  It's interesting that you're the only one besides SLOOWDOWN that's acting in the same exact manner and tone.....coincidence?Huh  Inquiring minds want to know.  Your negativity just gets boring and old, so can you at least posts some positives too.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Finally, you just have to be PATIENT just like the rest of us and know NEWS and LISTING DATE will be SOON!!! 
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy, funny post PHILLYWHILLY, I can see the humor of that, but I'm just tired of hearing the same thing every time. Imo "soon" is not 3 or 4 months. I would rather have them say "we do not know yet" Otherwise I feel that I am being fooled.

They seriously must do something regarding communication by the FOUNDERS of AML Bitcoin. It can't be that no one of them have communicated something on YouTube. 

I will be patient for now. I just felt that this should be made clear.

By the way, I really am not slow

Ok then.  What do you like about AML BTC besides the teams concerns?

I'll stop the s... and you try the other and you made yourself perfectly clear.  👌👌👍
ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:31:27 PM

Maybe someone from the team could post a bullet list of updates and where they stand on outstanding coins, deals with goverments, listing on an exchange, etc

That doesnt seem too much to ask and it would calm everyone down.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

Could be AML Bitcoin team are waiting to release some partner news before listing on exchange,also it can take months for an exchange to list a new coin and until they give the green light everyone is in the dark! This is a big project and looking at Aml explorer some heavy hitters are involved in this project,the team has communicated they are looking to add more exchanges and maybe we will go live with more than one exchange which will help with liquidity,my guess is they will announce trading along with some big news and AML Bitcoin will MOON.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:56:41 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 04:22:53 AM by PhillyWilly

Could be AML Bitcoin team are waiting to release some partner news before listing on exchange,also it can take months for an exchange to list a new coin and until they give the green light everyone is in the dark! This is a big project and looking at Aml explorer some heavy hitters are involved in this project,the team has communicated they are looking to add more exchanges and maybe we will go live with more than one exchange which will help with liquidity,my guess is they will announce trading along with some big news and AML Bitcoin will MOON.

All very good and valid points by everyone!  I believe we will hear something in the near future, as this is a huge undertaking.  I'm really excited with anticipation which is hard to hold back!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: