Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:01:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369817 times)
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

I´ve been keeping an eye on this thread and I would like to thank the ones who have been posting interesting articles, commenting on this coin and giving their insightful opinions. All this has been helpful in making me feel reassured that I made the right decision on buying AML Tokens!

Nancy-There are some really great contributing token purchasers in the AML BTC Community!  I'm very, very bullish on AML BTC and always have been.  There are definitely a lot of opinions floating around positive and negative but just remember the why you invested in the first place.  I have a lot of tokens and can wait, as long as it takes for AML to make the RIGHT MOVES not just moves to appease token purchasers!  Not everyone is pissed, quite the contrary.  I've chatted and heard from a lot that are willing to WAIT for more favorable conditions.  I believe that Marcus, NAC and Team want what is best for ALL involved!  We'll start to see that with PATIENCE and TIME whether people agree or disagree with how the company decides to run operations and going forward.  Go AML BTC!!!🙏😎
David N. Salmon

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:30:10 PM

I feel sorry for slowdown, again Im not him, just check out my twitter account. Unlike him I don’t waste my time replying your fake message all the time. I have my own message without anwers and don’t give a fuck about an atorney

And about hitting the exchange, just wait for another 6 months when the eth and btc price is trippled, because it wont get there before that happens and thats a SCAMM!

AM2018, I have already told you that if you are a bona fide AML purchaser, that we could discuss a refund if you are unhappy.  You have not contacted me so I must assume you are not.  If that is the case, and the only reason you are here is to destabilize the AML Bitcoin with profanity and falsehoods, then you need to be careful what you post here.  Not all speech is protected under the law.  Talk to your lawyer.
pump.club

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:36:53 PM

What happen to this project actually?
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:38:08 PM

What do you mean?
pump.club

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:44:49 PM

What do you mean?

I couldn't find this coin on coinmarketcap.
pump.club

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:58:01 PM

So, I should trust you after you exposed the ID of one of the investors (slowdown for example) on this forum (what is a crime itself)? They must put you in jail!

I realy dont care about you, or your law, because believe me, your law is not mine.

This is what I want: You to tell NAC AML BITCOIN or who ever, to hit the exchange just like they promised to do, so I can sell my investment. For all I know, telling your investors to hit the exchange SOON, can't be 3 MONTHS! If they can't keep that promis, they should SHUT UP instead of fooling us and keeping us on a leash! Until then I will keep spreading the truth!

Is there something not right happen here?
pump.club

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

What do you mean?

You can't find it because NAC has since failed to list it on any exchange or provide its investors a clear listing date!
We need answers! We're sick of endless promises. We can't wait for EVER!

Its already 9 months since ICO. Why are this company doing this? As developer cant let the investors down. They have the money, so why don't just develop the project. Where is the dignity?
Encon1776

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:20:50 PM

What do you mean?

You can't find it because NAC has since failed to list it on any exchange or provide its investors a clear listing date!
We need answers! We're sick of endless promises. We can't wait for EVER!

Its already 9 months since ICO. Why are this company doing this? As developer cant let the investors down. They have the money, so why don't just develop the project. Where is the dignity?

You tell me! Man!
I'm trying very hard to not be negative, but deep down I'm Pissed.

All my friends and people I recommended into this thing are all pissed!
David N. Salmon

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

bla bla bla bla bla, and again the same message, I told you not to use the word "soon" again! and still you have the guts to do that.

I know this does not happen overnight, but thats something different than 6 months! I lost my faith in you, even if you hit the exchange (probably in another 6 months) I won't let you fool me the whole project, because you will never ever succeed, this way.

You are the worst in communicating, worst in marketing, worst in planning. Also your admin in our community is the worst, unprofessional admin I've ever seen in the cryptoworld.

How can a trustworthy (aml/kyc) coin succeed if this team is one of the most untrustworthy team there is? How?!?

AM2018, if you are a purchaser of tokens for AML Bitcoin and are unsatisfied with your purchase, I invite you to contact my office and we can discuss and try to resolve your concerns.  I will forward anything you tell me to to NAC Foundation.  My email address is dsalmon@dsalmonlaw.com.  In order for us to address your concerns, however, you will have to give us your contact information.  I will not reveal it on this site, but we cannot help you if we do not know who you are.   

Guys,
Why does an attorney have to be involved in this? I'm confused!

I seriously doubt he's actually an attorney

I put my real name on this site so everyone would know I am a real attorney.  My Nevada State Bar Number is 7168.  I am monitoring this site because false and defamatory information has been placed on it which I believe is an intentional attempt to harm AML Bitcoin and its purchasers.  One person on this site was placed under court order to protect the interests of AML Bitcoin.
Mark25

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

This is getting out of hand. None of us have any clue as to what goes into an operation such as this. The patented technology such as AML is nothing like anyone has ever seen before. This is why I bought into this project. I believe that AML fits the need of world government regulation. AML will survive when all else fails due to imminent regulation. I know that NAC is doing what is best for everyone! I'm sure we would all be sorry if AML put this up on the exchange and it wasn't ready. EVERYTHING WILL HAPPEN IN DUE TIME. The have dignity, they have class and they will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Cheers!
pump.club

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:37:20 PM

bla bla bla bla bla, and again the same message, I told you not to use the word "soon" again! and still you have the guts to do that.

I know this does not happen overnight, but thats something different than 6 months! I lost my faith in you, even if you hit the exchange (probably in another 6 months) I won't let you fool me the whole project, because you will never ever succeed, this way.

You are the worst in communicating, worst in marketing, worst in planning. Also your admin in our community is the worst, unprofessional admin I've ever seen in the cryptoworld.

How can a trustworthy (aml/kyc) coin succeed if this team is one of the most untrustworthy team there is? How?!?

AM2018, if you are a purchaser of tokens for AML Bitcoin and are unsatisfied with your purchase, I invite you to contact my office and we can discuss and try to resolve your concerns.  I will forward anything you tell me to to NAC Foundation.  My email address is dsalmon@dsalmonlaw.com.  In order for us to address your concerns, however, you will have to give us your contact information.  I will not reveal it on this site, but we cannot help you if we do not know who you are.   

Guys,

I put my real name on this site so everyone would know I am a real attorney.  My Nevada State Bar Number is 7168.  I am monitoring this site because false and defamatory information has been placed on it which I believe is an intentional attempt to harm AML Bitcoin and its purchasers.  One person on this site was placed under court order to protect the interests of AML Bitcoin.

just wondering why your company send a legal person to moderate your community rather than a business development or technical and update your community members with your real planning and road map. They deserved to be treated as investors after all.
Ellerose213

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:41:55 PM

I am glad I was part of AML´s ICO back in December. Imagine if I wouldn't have heard about it!! The opportunity I would have let go!!!!

I agree,  I feel we're very fortunate to be in our position.  The headlines in the news, says it all!  AML BTC 💪😎

I am glad people saw what I saw when I purchased AML tokens. I instantly noticed its potential! NAC really knows what they’re doing and I know they will make the right decisions for all of us!
Encon1776

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:45:23 PM

I am glad I was part of AML´s ICO back in December. Imagine if I wouldn't have heard about it!! The opportunity I would have let go!!!!

I agree,  I feel we're very fortunate to be in our position.  The headlines in the news, says it all!  AML BTC 💪😎

I am glad people saw what I saw when I purchased AML tokens. I instantly noticed its potential! NAC really knows what they’re doing and I know they will make the right decisions for all of us!

You may be but I'm not!

I'm not happy how for how long my money is being tied up with no clear date of when it will be released!
I recommended family and friends into this thing! people I don't want to look in the face any more b'se of this thing! Their money is tied up too!

Please happy alone in your little corner, the rest of us are 101% PISSED OFF!
Mark25

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:51:16 PM

You may be but I'm not!

I'm not happy how for how long my money is being tied up with no clear date of when it will be released!
I recommended family and friends into this thing! people I don't want to look in the face any more b'se of this thing! Their money is tied up too!

Speak for yourself! A lot of us are happy with the way things are going.
People have the right to stay positive because the negativity affects ALL OF US! The more you dig AML's name into the dirt, the worse it will be for when this thing goes live. YOU ARE ONLY HURTING YOURSELF.
Remaining positive and optimistic about our future with AML will only make this thing more successful.
We have to remember why we purchased AML tokens in the first place! This technology has never been done before! I would love to see you take this on and make everything happen in a "timely" manner because I'm sure you would fail. We are not NAC, so we have no idea their reasons for why they are doing what they are doing but I know they are doing what is best.
pump.club

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:52:55 PM

You may be but I'm not!

I think you have the right to feel what you are feeling right now. Company must listen to majority voice.
pump.club

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:01:00 PM

You may be but I'm not!

Speak for yourself! A lot of us are happy with the way things are going.
People have the right to stay positive because the negativity affects ALL OF US! The more you dig AML's name into the dirt, the worse it will be for when this thing goes live. YOU ARE ONLY HURTING YOURSELF.
Remaining positive and optimistic about our future with AML will only make this thing more successful.
We have to remember why we purchased AML tokens in the first place! This technology has never been done before! I would love to see you take this on and make everything happen in a "timely" manner because I'm sure you would fail. We are not NAC, so we have no idea their reasons for why they are doing what they are doing but I know they are doing what is best.

So now you talk about NAC build AML technology which is never been built ever. Where can you show the progress currently? Github? After 9 months, there must be something to show off.
Mark25

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:05:42 PM

Ellerose213, stop post fake messages, we know you are all the same person! You should take us serious, we are SICK of it.

It is a very good point which pump just came up with. How can they send a cockroach of an attorney, while they have not communicated a word with the investors. This is just crazy!

As I have said before,

I doubt that NAC has any free time on their hands to be creating fake accounts. I know they don't want to waste their time dealing with someone as ridiculous as you. Your posts are outlandish and ridiculous and you really need to get a life. Quit trying to call things out when you have no idea what you're talking about. You just want to rip out every ounce of joy from this forum WHEN YOU AREN'T EVEN A BUYER!

Mr. Salmon has offered you a refund which you refuse to take him up on so I know you are just trying to stir up trouble. Please do yourself a favor and get some help.
Ellerose213

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:11:07 PM

Ellerose213, stop post fake messages, we know you are all the same person! You should take us serious, we are SICK of it.

It is a very good point which pump just came up with. How can they send a cockroach of an attorney, while they have not communicated a word with the investors. This is just crazy!

Ellerose213 may have gotten his/her tokens thru a bounty program or employee incentive.
This person must not have put their huge investment funds into this thing like some of many us did!
This clearly explains why even if the coin never its the exchange,  Ellerose213 will be equally happy!  Rest of us will be loosing our minds! Our funds are locked up!

6 months + going; that could turn 12 months, if this is the way you feel, it clearly outlines how you got your tokens!   YOU DIDN'T SWEAT FOR THEM!

WE SWEATED FOR OUR MONEY! THAT BOUGHT THESE TOKENS!

You have no idea how I bought these tokens and it is none of your business. I am happy with the service I've received thus far. I considered this purchase long term. You will see that you are freaking out for nothing when this token hits the exchange.
David N. Salmon

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

AM2018, if you are a purchaser of tokens for AML Bitcoin and are unsatisfied with your purchase, I invite you to contact my office and we can discuss and try to resolve your concerns.  I will forward anything you tell me to to NAC Foundation.  My email address is dsalmon@dsalmonlaw.com.  In order for us to address your concerns, however, you will have to give us your contact information.  I will not reveal it on this site, but we cannot help you if we do not know who you are.    

Guys,

just wondering why your company send a legal person to moderate your community rather than a business development or technical and update your community members with your real planning and road map. They deserved to be treated as investors after all.

Just for clarification, you are right that I don't have all the answers to questions people may ask on this site because this is not my company.  It is just my client.  I am not here to stop honest questions from being asked.  I think others on this site who seem to know quite a bit about the cryptocurrency industry seem to be doing a good job of that.  I am here to just make sure falsehoods and defamation are not spread around that could harm both my client and the token purchasers.  I have not recommended that my client spend a lot of time on sites like this explaining their business plan.  What information to share and what information to keep close to the vest is always a business decision.  I also have not been retained to give an opinion as to whether you are investors or not.
CryptoFud123

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:26:23 PM

Sorry guys you have been scammed! Have a look at this

https://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/the-latest-bitcoin-ploy-faking-a-super-bowl-ad-rejection?utm_term=.vo4rEo4g4#.nfw9Em030
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: