Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369817 times)
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:25:31 PM

How come HITBTC DENY listing of Aml bitcoin?!?! They even removed the tweet!!!

WHY DON’T YOU JUST TELL US WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!

Hello again. It seems that you have not stopped with the false accusations. HitBTC did not deny listing AML BitCoin. HitBTC did not remove the tweet announcing the listing of AML BitCoin. We told you what's going on. We told you that listing coins on exchanges takes time and that are team is working dilligently, and will announce a list date when an official list date is available.

Ellerose213

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

If I had missed the opportunity to purchase tokens I would have been so frustrated now. This crypto is cutting edge so I’m glad I purchased them when I did. Not too much longer until it hits the exchange which makes me so excited!
JackCruz617

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:01:52 PM

European governments are pushing for bitcoin regulation. Now we are going to see the rise of AML!

http://fortune.com/2017/12/04/eu-bitcoin-anti-money-laundering-uk/
AM2018

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:19:55 PM

Strangest forum I’ve read... aside from the telegram one that I was banned from for saying I think fake accounts. And how abusive some get at those who are concerned. Nobody knows anything news articles posted from months ago and yet people posting how excited they r about this. I can’t understand it must be why months ago I raised some of these thoughts however I c that objectors r not exactly treated kindly I think if someone concerned they been a muppet and voices this someone else can digest this info/or not but the attack of who said it not appropriate in my opinion if they consider they being a messanger then don’t “shoot the messager” so to speak anyway doesn’t come across as clever as anyone could look and see and think they smell fish given the circumstances it doesn’t seem anyone knows anything about this project other than it’s orifinak taglines

I think a lot of people here are really excited for the coin to be listed and we are remaining positive given the wait. This forum is a place where people share articles and have an intelligent conversation about what is to come with AMLBTC. I believe that once this coin hits the exchange, it will become a crypto powerhouse.

World governments are already seeing the need for AML regulation when it comes to cryptocurrency and many more are following suit.
I think that this technology that the NAC team has created is huge and innovative (it is patented afterall) so therefore it may take a little longer than other cryptos to get listed. But I am okay with waiting until the blockchain is 100% ready before its listing.

Mark/Melissa or who the f* you are, why dont you just SHUT UP, your fake posts are PATHETIC as you are. If you think this helps AML Bitcoin YOU ARE WRONG!! What you are posting here shows that this all is FAKE and a LIE!! No one will fall for you PATHETIC regulation posts and harassment of investors who just whant there money back!!

And to AML Bitcoin why don’t you just give Encon his money back..he already sent you a request and you still don’t give him his money back!!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:29:48 PM

Strangest forum I’ve read... aside from the telegram one that I was banned from for saying I think fake accounts. And how abusive some get at those who are concerned. Nobody knows anything news articles posted from months ago and yet people posting how excited they r about this. I can’t understand it must be why months ago I raised some of these thoughts however I c that objectors r not exactly treated kindly I think if someone concerned they been a muppet and voices this someone else can digest this info/or not but the attack of who said it not appropriate in my opinion if they consider they being a messanger then don’t “shoot the messager” so to speak anyway doesn’t come across as clever as anyone could look and see and think they smell fish given the circumstances it doesn’t seem anyone knows anything about this project other than it’s orifinak taglines

I think a lot of people here are really excited for the coin to be listed and we are remaining positive given the wait. This forum is a place where people share articles and have an intelligent conversation about what is to come with AMLBTC. I believe that once this coin hits the exchange, it will become a crypto powerhouse.

World governments are already seeing the need for AML regulation when it comes to cryptocurrency and many more are following suit.
I think that this technology that the NAC team has created is huge and innovative (it is patented afterall) so therefore it may take a little longer than other cryptos to get listed. But I am okay with waiting until the blockchain is 100% ready before its listing.

Mark/Melissa or who the f* you are, why dont you just SHUT UP, your fake posts are PATHETIC as you are. If you think this helps AML Bitcoin YOU ARE WRONG!! What you are posting here shows that this all is FAKE and a LIE!! No one will fall for you PATHETIC regulation posts and harassment of investors who just whant there money back!!

And to AML Bitcoin why don’t you just give Encon his money back..he already sent you a request and you still don’t give him his money back!!

Stop harassing our clients. Stop harassing us. Stop trying to intentionally defame us and falsely accuse us of things. Our attorney, David Salmon, has already posted to you about this several times.

To our knowledge, you are not really a Token Holder. David Salmon has reached out to you as well as us to help you if you are in fact a Token Holder, and you have not reached out to either, which leads us to believe that you are not in fact a Token Holder. If you had a real concern and were a Token Holder, you would have reached out to us by now.

Do you know what our refund policy is? Our refund policy states that if tokens were already distributed, we cannot offer a refund. You need to stop what you're doing. You have no place to be coming at us or our clients like you are. WE ARE ASKING YOU AGAIN TO STOP!
AM2018

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:08:40 PM

Stop harassing our clients. Stop harassing us. Stop trying to intentionally defame us and falsely accuse us of things. Our attorney, David Salmon, has already posted to you about this several times.

To our knowledge, you are not really a Token Holder. David Salmon has reached out to you as well as us to help you if you are in fact a Token Holder, and you have not reached out to either, which leads us to believe that you are not in fact a Token Holder. If you had a real concern and were a Token Holder, you would have reached out to us by now.

Do you know what our refund policy is? Our refund policy states that if tokens were already distributed, we cannot offer a refund. You need to stop what you're doing. You have no place to be coming at us or our clients like you are. WE ARE ASKING YOU AGAIN TO STOP!

I realy am a token holder! The only thing I want is to sell them!and just 1 way to sell them and that is true an EXCHANGE!!

There is now way that I will e-mail you, only thing you want is sue me and expose my ID on this forum as you have done before!!
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:28:56 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 11:29:17 PM by PhillyWilly

AM2018 and ENCON-Neither of you have responded to me.  I and obviously others, would be more than happy to buy your tokens.  We'd have to work it out assuming it's a possibility.  I WOULD WANT YOUR TOKENS FOR SURE!!  I've not heard back from either one of you.  LET ME KNOW.....  I've been posting this to help ease your supposed distrust.  I just want you both to know, I'm here and a free willing participant to ease your discomfort!!  Of course, depending on how many you actually have to be taken into consideration and price.  I'm negotiable....  LET ME KNOW!  Thanks!!! 

PhillyWilly,
YES SIR!
I WILL TAKE YOUR OFFER RIGHT NOW, WERE DO WE START?
I bought the tokens in at $1 a piece you can buy them back from me for that same price they’re yours and you WILL NEVER hear from me again.
My email was sent to Support@amlbitcoin to you April 16,2018 at 2:03PM.
Phil, I know you from the telegram you’re the most positive about this project but for me, I lost all hope, man.
Where do we start?

PhillyWilly,
I just got a response back that NAC will not process the refund and that I have to deal with you since you offered to buy the tokens.
I also emailed the attorney separately last night. He's not gotten back to me yet.
PhillyWilly, thanks for yesterday's offer to buy them, how do we make this happen?

Speaking of things that sound illegal. I really don't think they can refuse your refund because someone else offered to buy your stuff at a discount. You should press Salmon on that. Or take them to small claims if they keep it up, imho.

NAC not taking them back.
David Salmon is on an attorney for NAC, so technically he's not interested in buying my tokens.
PhillyWilly is the last resort and since I paid a $1 per token, that's what I want back, if selling for less, that's not a deal. I want what I put in $1.
I'm just sick and tired of this project on any involvement with it.

Hi Encon, I don't know how many Tokens you want to sell?  I'll offer you $4,000.00 dollars for 5,000 Tokens.  I'm taking a risk too.  Let me know. 
Mark25

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:34:39 PM

I realy am a token holder! The only thing I want is to sell them!and just 1 way to sell them and that is true an EXCHANGE!!

There is now way that I will e-mail you, only thing you want is sue me and expose my ID on this forum as you have done before!!

AM2018,

So you ARE sloowdown. I knew it from the start.
Stop posting on this forum while you're ahead.
Carol Jones

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:41:02 PM

The best part of AML Bitcoin is that there will be no suspicious transactions. We must go through the process of identity verification. This will make things more secure for all of us! This is the main reason why I only bought into this crypto.
AM2018

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:42:55 PM

AM2018,

Im not.. stupid..they have done it before With slowdown..Im from europe..donk. Why don’t you just keep post fake pathetic news
AndrewMathers96

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:18:19 PM

The British are becoming well versed in crypto regulation http://fortune.com/2017/12/04/eu-bitcoin-anti-money-laundering-uk/ . It is only a matter of time before this project is going to get bigger.
Mark25

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:27:09 PM

AM2018,

Im not.. stupid..they have done it before With slowdown..Im from europe..donk. Why don’t you just keep post fake pathetic news

The only one posting fake pathetic news is YOU. You have nothing else better to do with your time than bully tokenholders like you have been. get your refund and get out of here.
AM2018

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:35:13 PM

Juan Perez2

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:36:29 PM

Many governments will adopt cryptos, but first, they need to be regulated. This is where AML Bitcoin comes in.
Carol Jones

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:46:17 AM

The US Treasury Office is working with the international community for a stronger crypto regulation.https://www.cbsnews.com/news/treasury-official-urges-regulation-of-cryptocurrencies/.
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:59:35 AM

Is this Biometric Identification functionality already being used by some mobile device? Could tell which ones are already using biometric?

OI
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:04:15 AM

Well, we don't know if you are a Token Holder or not. All we see is you harassing and threatening us and our clients, trying to intentionally defame us, and falsely accusing us daily. However, If you by chance do have tokens, you don't have to wait until the coin is listed on an exchange to sell them. You can sell them now to another person. We would've told you this, if you are a Token Holder and would've emailed us. We didn't expose anyone's ID on this forum, nor do we want to do that or sue anyone.

Again, we are asking that you stop. There is no reason for you to continue with your behavior.
JackCruz617

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:17:28 AM

AML Bitcoin has the patents to prove that they are the best and most innovative crypto on the market!

That is why AML Bitcoin the best crypto, the only digital verification cryptocurrency out there. We are on the right path to success!
Juan Perez2

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:04:24 AM

One of the biggest banks in Germany also is in crypto regulations, see this interesting article: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-cryptocurrency/bundesbanks-buch-adds-to-calls-for-cryptocurrency-regulation-idUSKBN1GU0EG,
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:10:55 AM

Regulation is a coming!!!  The U.S. will certainly lead by example in my opinion

https://www.ccn.com/silicon-valley-vcs-ask-regulators-to-go-easy-on-the-ico-regulations/

GO AML BitCoin/ABTC!!!!!  🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷💪💪💪🛡🛡🛡🥇🥇🥇👏👏👏
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: