Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:11:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70283 times)
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:47:45 PM

Lauda, that is exactly the point, and NOW you are exactly right.  Just because you claim it (DeepONION) is a scam doesn't make it so.
Of course it does. Unlike the paid shills, like yourself, I've presented evidence of:
1) Fake advertising and destroyed the concept of the fake airdrop.
2) Trust-farming from the shady developer.

This got to be one of the worst attempts at an altcoin. Keep drinking the kool-aid though. Kiss

Waaaaiiitttt a sec, lol.  Please verify this for me, because I can't have understood you correctly.  If YOU claim something it is so, because you say so, if we claim something it isn't so just because we say so?

I mean, I have a bit of hubris myself, but that seems a bit much.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:52:40 PM

Lauda, that is exactly the point, and NOW you are exactly right.  Just because you claim it (DeepONION) is a scam doesn't make it so.
Of course it does. Unlike the paid shills, like yourself, I've presented evidence of:
1) Fake advertising and destroyed the concept of the fake airdrop.
2) Trust-farming from the shady developer.

This got to be one of the worst attempts at an altcoin. Keep drinking the kool-aid though. Kiss

Waaaaiiitttt a sec, lol.  Please verify this for me, because I can't have understood you correctly.  If YOU claim something it is so, because you say so, if we claim something it isn't so just because we say so?

I mean, I have a bit of hubris myself, but that seems a bit much.

Hey Dude. Still in SCAM PROMOTION business ?  I have a new avatar for you I,m sure It's gonna fit you perfectly. Share it with your scummy friends.

http://imgur.com/a/X1RQf  
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:03:48 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 06:20:02 PM by Lauda

Waaaaiiitttt a sec, lol.  Please verify this for me, because I can't have understood you correctly.  If YOU claim something it is so, because you say so, if we claim something it isn't so just because we say so?
You've made claims to which you've provided no logical reasoning nor substantial evidence. Every claim that I've made is backed up by either one or both. That's the difference which your lack of intellect doesn't seem to be able to comprehend, then again it could be just the money that you take for shilling. Roll Eyes

Cheesy

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Erelas

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:33:05 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 06:43:28 PM by Erelas

You guys are fun to mess around with, which is good today, the blades and belt on my mower decided to die simultaneously, so I have a little extra time.

Lauda, you seem to be sticking to two main points, which is good.

1.  You call the developer shady, and accuse them of trust farming.  
                   - OK, let's take a look at that.  Crypto-rainbow is their front person on this forum, and that is who you are referencing, 
                     correct me if I  am wrong.  Ok, now, provided I am not wrong, they had, until you, negged their trust rating, a neutral 
                     rating.  You negged their neutral rating over your belief that DeepONION is a scam.  They mentioned this occurring in the
                     ANN for DeepONION and what could be done to correct that.  They have not bribed / offered / or compensated anyone for
                     their actions.  I think if a forum member is still using the default trust table, they will still show a negative rating on Crypto-
                    rainbow.  Personally, if I am going to trust farm, I'm going to be more pro-active about it.[/left]

2.  You claim to have debunked a fallacy that the "airdrop" is not truly an "airdrop".  
                    - Well, I bet you could have guessed this, but I have an opinion on that too, lol.  I may debunk that the sky is blue by calling
                       it cerulean. That does not make it any less blue or any more cerulean.  That just points out the subjectivity of the person                          viewing the sky.  On definitions, of words / phrases like airdrop, etc. in the cryptocurrency environment, generally
                       speaking, the accepted definition is the one in most use and that is usually the one in first use.  If we accept that is
                       usually the case, then derivatives of those new terms / phrases are acceptable in conversation.  Like in the '80s, when
                      "bad" was actually meant to be "good".  Perhaps you would have liked it more if DeepONION claimed, "Free Modified           
                       AirDrop with Forum-Wide Signature Campaign", but that is, though accurate, a little long.[/left]

Ok, now, I have addressed what seems to be the two main points that you have linked in previous posts with me.  I'm fairly certain, though I am biased towards my own opinion, that I have been truthful in my observations and accurate in my analysis.  

Moving away from your points, it seems, from your history here, that you have been successful, kudos to you on that.  It also seems that you aren't on the staff of this forum any longer, due to some alleged misconduct and that resulted in a call from some members to have you removed.  I did say alleged and for all I know it could all be heresay.  I am giving you the benefit of a doubt there.  I don't know the inner workings of all the forums in's and out's, but, I'm working off an assumption, that "Lauda" was placed on the default trust table in conjunction with, or maybe even as a result of you being a staff member.  "Lauda" is no longer a staff member, then why did they remain on the default trust list where with the click of a mouse, they can single-handedly alter the regular forum members view of another member?  Point of information on that, if you type ~Lauda into your trust settings box, and remove the default trust there, then magically crypto-rainbow no longer has a negative trust.

I'm pretty cynical about currencies, I think that since the loss of the gold-standard, the US Dollar is a scam in a way, depends on how you define scam.  So, you may be right, and if it's proven so, then I'll publicly state that, and all who care can see the statement I made.  The longer I live the more mistakes I will make, can't avoid that and might as well admit them.  It is your choice if you wish to do the same, and if you don't think that is fair, I am sure you will let me know Smiley

*edited because of my terrible formatting*

**I see in your last post that you have chosen to use ad-hominem attacks in place of serious reasonable debate.  You did this when you tried to impugn my intelligence.  There is an old saying that when one side stoops to ad-hominem attacks, they've lost, because they have nothing left.***

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:49:43 PM

They have been trust farming, and this has been independently reviewed and confirmed by at least 2 other DT members.

2.  You claim to have debunked a fallacy that the "airdrop" is not truly an "airdrop".  
It is not an airdrop, it is a signature/avatar campaign.

I'm fairly certain, though I am biased towards my own opinion, that I have been truthful in my observations and accurate in my analysis.  
Neither have you been truthful nor accurate. In order for you to do that, you first have to drop the shilling.

-snip-
Discussing my past which has nothing to do with this, i.e. carrying out the act of ad hominem just shows how weak your argument truly is.

Point of information on that, if you type ~Lauda into your trust settings box, and remove the default trust there, then magically crypto-rainbow no longer has a negative trust.
Removing the default trust from your settings is similar to putting your head into the ground because you don't want to see the reality.

**I see in your last post that you have chosen to use ad-hominem attacks in place of serious reasonable debate. 
What I've written does not even closely resemble ad hominem. Shills nowadays; accuse you of doing something in the same post in which they do the thing that they're accusing you of. Cheesy

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Erelas

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:58:54 PM

They have been trust farming, and this has been independently reviewed and confirmed by at least 2 other DT members.

It is not an airdrop, it is a signature/avatar campaign.

I'm fairly certain, though I am biased towards my own opinion, that I have been truthful in my observations and accurate in my analysis.  
Neither have you been truthful nor accurate. In order for you to do that, you first have to drop the shilling.

-snip-
Discussing my past which has nothing to do with this, i.e. carrying out the act of ad hominem just shows how weak your argument truly is.

Point of information on that, if you type ~Lauda into your trust settings box, and remove the default trust there, then magically crypto-rainbow no longer has a negative trust.
Removing the default trust from your settings is similar to putting your head into the ground because you don't want to see the reality.

**I see in your last post that you have chosen to use ad-hominem attacks in place of serious reasonable debate. 
What I've written does not even closely resemble ad hominem. Shills nowadays; accuse you of doing something in the same post in which they do the thing that they're accusing you of. Cheesy

Well, we can agree on one thing, I think, you accuse me of doing what you are doing and vice-versa, it's kind of sad / funny.

ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:13:34 PM

bitcoin was once called a scam.

deeponion is another great type of coin which is backed by community development, technology and anonymity.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:23:54 PM

Well, we can agree on one thing..
Yes, that you're a paid baboon. Roll Eyes

False equivalency.

deeponion is another great type of coin which is backed by community development, technology and anonymity.
Community of shills? Yes. Community development? No. Technology? No. Anonymity? No.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Erelas

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:38:02 PM

False equivalency.

Community of shills? Yes. Community development? No. Technology? No. Anonymity? No.

Lol, my my, how can you actually accuse me of an ad hominem attack when you make statements like that.  The attack itself is the definition of ad hominem, the conceit, is decidedly hyppocritical.  Notice I have not called you any names or demeaned you, even giving you credit where I deem it due, to your success, various projects, etc.  I am curious as to why you can't see that when it's written in black and white, or do you simply insist that some deeper meaning is hiding behind what I write, enough to take it personally?

Oh well, good luck, arguments aside, and farewell.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:40:27 PM

Lol, my my, how can you actually accuse me of an ad hominem attack when you make statements like that. 
This isn't ad hominem. You are wearing the DeepOnion signature and defending it left and right, which factually makes you a shill. Exposing you for what you are is not ad hominem. Some people here just can't face reality. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 02:37:55 AM

You guys are fun to mess around with, which is good today, the blades and belt on my mower decided to die simultaneously, so I have a little extra time.

Lauda, you seem to be sticking to two main points, which is good.

- OK, let's take a look at that.  Crypto-rainbow is their front person on this forum, and that is who you are referencing, 
                     correct me if I  am wrong.  Ok, now, provided I am not wrong, they had, until you, negged their trust rating, a neutral 
                     rating.  You negged their neutral rating over your belief that DeepONION is a scam.  They mentioned this occurring in the
                     ANN for DeepONION and what could be done to correct that.  They have not bribed / offered / or compensated anyone for
                     their actions.  I think if a forum member is still using the default trust table, they will still show a negative rating on Crypto-
                    rainbow.  Personally, if I am going to trust farm, I'm going to be more pro-active about it.[/left]

- Well, I bet you could have guessed this, but I have an opinion on that too, lol.  I may debunk that the sky is blue by calling
                       it cerulean. That does not make it any less blue or any more cerulean.  That just points out the subjectivity of the person                          viewing the sky.  On definitions, of words / phrases like airdrop, etc. in the cryptocurrency environment, generally
                       speaking, the accepted definition is the one in most use and that is usually the one in first use.  If we accept that is
                       usually the case, then derivatives of those new terms / phrases are acceptable in conversation.  Like in the '80s, when
                      "bad" was actually meant to be "good".  Perhaps you would have liked it more if DeepONION claimed, "Free Modified           
                       AirDrop with Forum-Wide Signature Campaign", but that is, though accurate, a little long.[/left]

Ok, now, I have addressed what seems to be the two main points that you have linked in previous posts with me.  I'm fairly certain, though I am biased towards my own opinion, that I have been truthful in my observations and accurate in my analysis.  

Moving away from your points, it seems, from your history here, that you have been successful, kudos to you on that.  It also seems that you aren't on the staff of this forum any longer, due to some alleged misconduct and that resulted in a call from some members to have you removed.  I did say alleged and for all I know it could all be heresay.  I am giving you the benefit of a doubt there.  I don't know the inner workings of all the forums in's and out's, but, I'm working off an assumption, that "Lauda" was placed on the default trust table in conjunction with, or maybe even as a result of you being a staff member.  "Lauda" is no longer a staff member, then why did they remain on the default trust list where with the click of a mouse, they can single-handedly alter the regular forum members view of another member?  Point of information on that, if you type ~Lauda into your trust settings box, and remove the default trust there, then magically crypto-rainbow no longer has a negative trust.

I'm pretty cynical about currencies, I think that since the loss of the gold-standard, the US Dollar is a scam in a way, depends on how you define scam.  So, you may be right, and if it's proven so, then I'll publicly state that, and all who care can see the statement I made.  The longer I live the more mistakes I will make, can't avoid that and might as well admit them.  It is your choice if you wish to do the same, and if you don't think that is fair, I am sure you will let me know Smiley

*edited because of my terrible formatting*

**I see in your last post that you have chosen to use ad-hominem attacks in place of serious reasonable debate.  You did this when you tried to impugn my intelligence.  There is an old saying that when one side stoops to ad-hominem attacks, they've lost, because they have nothing left.***

I agree with you Erelas.
There are just people who attack and accused others of misdeeds. But I can see it very clear. These people are doing the very thing or similar, what they accuse others of.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:32:56 AM

False equivalency.

Lol, my my, how can you actually accuse me of an ad hominem attack when you make statements like that.  The attack itself is the definition of ad hominem, the conceit, is decidedly hyppocritical.  Notice I have not called you any names or demeaned you, even giving you credit where I deem it due, to your success, various projects, etc.  I am curious as to why you can't see that when it's written in black and white, or do you simply insist that some deeper meaning is hiding behind what I write, enough to take it personally?

Junior she can be conceded all she wants..
She has been here with me all along for years dealing with lippy brat scam tards junior accounts like you.

Admit this is scammy shit.
The proof is what it is and how it works.

@lauda
They don't want to see the truth here.. They want ROI's.
Is that a good enough "argument"?  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
DogeMajestic (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:33:11 AM

Good discussions in this topic

Deeponion is a scam.

Is that a good enough "argument"?  Cheesy

this dude nails it

Don't accept the scams
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 06:27:43 AM

Solid evidence this is a frickin' copy+paste project: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2096277

It is all undeniable proof. All code was pulled from two projects; both of which predate DeepOnion by years.

I don't know about "scam" but it sure is an undeniable shitcoin. I mention in my article that maybe that's what people want...They want shit.... Cry

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:44:19 AM

She has been here with me all along for years dealing with lippy brat scam tards junior accounts like you.
Funny when newcomers try to tell me what is right and what is wrong, when I have more experience and knowledge than the whole families of shills combined. Cheesy

Admit this is scammy shit. The proof is what it is and how it works.
There is proof left and right.

@lauda
As the other person said, to which I can only concur, "You've nailed it".

Solid evidence this is a frickin' copy+paste project: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2096277

It is all undeniable proof. All code was pulled from two projects; both of which predate DeepOnion by years.

I don't know about "scam" but it sure is an undeniable shitcoin. I mention in my article that maybe that's what people want...They want shit.... Cry
Shots were fired. I've left a new negative rating on the developer.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BitFarmer75

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:19:34 AM

False equivalency.

Lol, my my, how can you actually accuse me of an ad hominem attack when you make statements like that.  The attack itself is the definition of ad hominem, the conceit, is decidedly hyppocritical.  Notice I have not called you any names or demeaned you, even giving you credit where I deem it due, to your success, various projects, etc.  I am curious as to why you can't see that when it's written in black and white, or do you simply insist that some deeper meaning is hiding behind what I write, enough to take it personally?

Junior she can be conceded all she wants..

Admit this is scammy shit.
The proof is what it is and how it works.

@lauda

I don't trust Real onions. They give me heart burn
Pakilora

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:43:36 PM

They are asking for already known information from profile, maybe for collecting IP-Addresses.
User should type it in again in the onionforum.
Thats not a problem at all, but deleting this post within seconds is a red flag and another little piece of the puzzle.

I don't understand why you need this information.
except "URGENT - Request for Bitcointalk ID Number" I can not find any explanation for that request.
All information you are requesting, dev always has in his database after crawling our profiles, so I don't understand why to do it manually.

I was asked to do it, there is a problem with Bitcointalk server it is stopping the auto payout bot.

If you have read the previous few pages just this hour perhaps you would have some clue as to what is going on.

Keep up. Smiley

ok, but I also read that only top 30 members has to do it, is that right?
So should we wait for coming up BTC Server or better to fill out required data manually?

Ah you may well be right but it does put your name on the list which gives better rewards. Smiley

Dev is deleting my answer within seconds, very quick. He has time for this, but no time for people who are asking why they are blacklisted.
The fast deletion is proof for me that I was right.
so again:

better rewards haha, No answer is also an answer.
You will never hear the truth from dev.
They want to grab your IP-Address. If you login to their forum they can get it and so they want to catch fake accounts, quite obvious.  Cool

bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:04:55 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 05:40:22 PM by bambarmia

Scammers accumulated more than 94 % of all coins in circulation in there wallets. First 25 wallets are holding 95 % of coins available (Around 3 million onions) Check out this link:

http://178.62.250.234/richlist

chiller

Activity: 129
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:00:29 AM

Scammers accumulated more than 94 % of all coins in circulation in there wallets. First 25 wallets are holding 95 % of coins available (Around 3 million onions) Check out this link:

I don't want to insult you, but you have problems with reading AND math... It clearly says that first 3 wallets, which holds 80% (from 90%) of all coins is premined for airdrop, bounties etc. If you follow the pie chart it clearly shows, that top 25 wallets are contracting and gray area is expanding (airdrop participants)... At the moment there was only minor accidents with the distribution which is fine considering that this is first time coin is distributed in such manner...

sylance

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:46:25 AM

I don't want to insult you, but you have problems with reading AND math... It clearly says that first 3 wallets, which holds 80% (from 90%) of all coins is premined for airdrop, bounties etc. If you follow the pie chart it clearly shows, that top 25 wallets are contracting and gray area is expanding (airdrop participants)... At the moment there was only minor accidents with the distribution which is fine considering that this is first time coin is distributed in such manner...

And more importantly... who cares!!!!?Huh  If you don't want to be involved in the project then ignore it and walk away.  Those that do want to be involved, are enjoying it, and getting free DeepOnions along the way.  Really... why.. the.. f... do you care?  If I stopped believing in the project today, and sold my free coins today, I'd be $1,044 richer.  If that's a scam, then scam me all you want.

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: