Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 08:26:12 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 41831 times)
MadMac

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:57:29 AM

You are not in the postion that "no one" cares, you are not everyone. I stop here, you just want to make DO bad for some reason. I hope you find your project and move on and do not need to focus on this "mission" here anymore. Good luck.
LOL, probably they'll ban you for that attraction you brought here into this old thread.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
joshki

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:06:10 AM

You are not in the postion that "no one" cares, you are not everyone. I stop here, you just want to make DO bad for some reason. I hope you find your project and move on and do not need to focus on this "mission" here anymore. Good luck.

At least I'm not shilling an exit scam.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1470

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:10:43 AM

LOL, probably they'll ban you for that attraction you brought here into this old thread.  Grin

This would please me.  Cheesy  Cool

Anyone with integrity would be able to see this is a rigged scheme coin to avoid.
The potential to profit from it is a separate topic all together though.
Nor does that have anything to do with it being a scam or not.

People in crypto are brain dead fucking retards.
They think as long as they make money off it.. it's legit.
Sorry investards it doesn't work that way.

You can't lie about something then say I am not a liar because i made up an excuse saying i had a good reason.

You know guys morality exists for a reason.
And if it has to be explained to you then you are probably a lost cause and on the wrong side of things.

Read this VERY carefully people..

FUD first & ask questions later™
ccris0637

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:17:52 AM

Seriously?..but I had know some friends who in DeepOnion airdrop and said they had already made money out of it DO price in the market I could say is not bad so I can't see it being scam.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1470

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:08:49 AM

Seriously?..but I had know some friends who in DeepOnion airdrop and said they had already made money out of it DO price in the market I could say is not bad so I can't see it being scam.

We don't believe you.. had friends "ccris0637"  Cheesy
Nice.. 2 post noob account. HAHHAHAHA

I swear you are trollin' ..read what i just said *again then what you said right after.

1.5 million accounts here ?
Golly jee WOW'zers there is like's soo many people's here WOWEEE !!!

yeah uhh, or maybe a mutha fuckin' shitload of socket-puppets from resident scammers here who won't leave and keep making "coins" ?

Occam's razor ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
flyx

Activity: 84

>>I am student at school<<

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:43:20 AM

I am a member over at DeepOnion and although I am not involved in the airdrops I have a RL friend who is. He has had good things to say about it and that is the reason I joined. The community is good and helpful. They are giving coins not only for those involved in the airdrops but for those who post constructively on the forums and for those who perform tasks. I watched their livestream video a couple of nights ago and from what i have seen and know this is anything but a scam.

So where is proof then?

MadMac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:52:14 AM

So where is proof then?

Yeah, asking that myself. Where is what they claim. No sources, no functionality, just a big spamming community.
Ligrev

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:15:29 AM

I got in around Airdrop 13 or 14 until this week, when I finally decided to get out.
The reason for that is simply the lack of any development, they hype the Tor integration, DeepVault feature, upcoming DeepSend as if it would be something new (pssst- it's not!).
I don't doubt that the price might go higher and higher during the period of the airdrops, but I felt worse with every day holding it. Definitely feel better now, even though the price goes on rising.
Good luck to everyone who believes in it, everybody can do how they please with their money!
Greetings!

MadMac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:26:20 AM

Price will still go up as long as the airdrops are on, simply because it is not an airdrop but kind of dividend on coins you hold. You can follow the scheme, after Friday (or Sunday with the Deeppoints) prices drop as people are selling a bit, then over the week it goes up again from the newbs who need that 100 Onions to participate. That is now worth almost 200$, for an otherwise worthless coin without any development other than bragging about things they cannot do. 
thegrey

Activity: 84

GeoPin: Blockchain interface to the physical world

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:38:35 AM

I'm going to bump this again, because it seems to attract more members to the project.
Although it can look sketcy at first glance with the low rep and what not - who "scam mastermind" would spend a year building a product, organization and community, instead of just issuing a ERC20 token with some nice looking whitepaper and website twice a month?
It just doesn't make sense.
Even if it should be a scam and they dump it all, they have to hurry up, because half of the Onions are already in the hands of investors, miners and members.
If they sell some in the end of the airdrop, so what? It is expected, and many will, but I think whales will sell way more than the founders.
Do your research, and think it over.

MadMac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:07:15 PM

...because half of the Onions are already in the hands of investors, miners and members.

Yeah, that is ok. Information and knowledge is power.

But with that thing you are wrong, unless you reduce it to miners. There are millions of preminded coins in the hands of those handful of people who created that community system to drive up the price. Absolutely clever I have to say and I have not seen anything like this before.

Community is key and they are the ones to drive up the price. You could compare it to Ponzi as the new guys coming in have to purchase at least 100 Onions to finance the payout. At least on a monetary basis. It's a bit more difficult here as the coins that are distributed were already part of the premining process and do not carry a value as such. So what is being given is given as a small percentage of opportunity cost from the premined pool.

When they will start selling this, we will immediately see as the trading volume (which does not exist now) will go up. I expect this to happen at the end of the airdrops in 19 weeks, price by then will likely be ~5$.

So, there is still some time to benefit from it, you can do nice arbitrage trading between LTC and BTC in Cryptopia Smiley. Just be careful to get out in time and don't get burnt.
Caztiel

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:30:39 PM

...because half of the Onions are already in the hands of investors, miners and members.

But with that thing you are wrong, unless you reduce it to miners. There are millions of preminded coins in the hands of those handful of people who created that community system to drive up the price. Absolutely clever I have to say and I have not seen anything like this before.

Community is key and they are the ones to drive up the price. You could compare it to Ponzi as the new guys coming in have to purchase at least 100 Onions to finance the payout. At least on a monetary basis. It's a bit more difficult here as the coins that are distributed were already part of the premining process and do not carry a value as such. So what is being given is given as a small percentage of opportunity cost from the premined pool.

When they will start selling this, we will immediately see as the trading volume (which does not exist now) will go up. I expect this to happen at the end of the airdrops in 19 weeks, price by then will likely be ~5$.

So, there is still some time to benefit from it, you can do nice arbitrage trading between LTC and BTC in Cryptopia Smiley. Just be careful to get out in time and don't get burnt.

Looking at your profile, Seems like you got paid to shit post shit on DeepOnion.
What are your views on Deepvault ? Have you seen that feature in any other coin ?
I know what your reply will be ... I want people to see what a BIG FOOL YOU ARE Cheesy

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joshki

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:32:20 PM

Looking at your profile, Seems like you got paid to shit post shit on DeepOnion.
What are your views on Deepvault ? Have you seen that feature in any other coin ?
I know what your reply will be ... I want people to see what a BIG FOOL YOU ARE Cheesy

Deepvault is a "feature" of essentially every bitcoin clone there is. Storing a hash on the blockchain isn't new or interesting.
Caztiel

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:48:20 PM

Deepvault is a "feature" of essentially every bitcoin clone there is. Storing a hash on the blockchain isn't new or interesting.

All I want you to tell me is the name of that One Coin from 'every bitcoin clone there' which has DeepVault Feature with Proof.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
MadMac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:04:51 PM

Hope you got DeepPoints for that nonsense. If you are unable to discuss in a civilized manner, don't even try.
sammrheza

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:12:01 PM

i don't know why but why deeponion price still rising beside many people saying it scam ?

why bitconnect thread full of fud and scam news but bitconnect price rising even higher ?

I remember bitcoin getting attack at late 2013 then price going down $1250 back to around $600 then reach it dip at $250 and many people lost money then say it scam , and now ?

how ? and why ?

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
Caztiel

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:32:21 PM

Hope you got DeepPoints for that nonsense. If you are unable to discuss in a civilized manner, don't even try.

Have a discussion in Civilized manner with Retards like you ? Really ? All you know is how to change the topic when you don't have any reply to valid questions.
How much did LAUDA pay you for this shit ?

storm28021990

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:46:42 PM

Fortunately, I did not participate in this project. My friends warned a lot  Grin Grin Grin
Kakkles

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:02:39 PM

Honestly I don't think DeepOnion is a scam and I think its a really good project. I think people are fudding it to lower the price and acquire more.
MadMac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:14:37 PM

...with Retards like you
That speaks for yourself. No comment needed.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.