Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:08:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 241228 times)
Burchak

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:07:18 AM

Any Chinese big exchanges (BTCC, OKcoin, Huobi, etc) added NEO? Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:44:49 AM

Does anyone know anywhere I can find official support for NEO? I had invested in the ICO and hadn't claimed my ICO tokens, I just claimed them 4 days ago. In the website, it says that tokens should be sent to my address within 1 week. Anybody knows when this is happening? Or else I'll just have to wait! Smiley

From what I have seen when your NEO has been sent they often do not show up unless you select the 'Rebuild index' option in your wallet. At least that is what worked for two other NEO/Antshares ICO investors.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

If I am holding NEO on an exchange, will it be possible for me to buy Red Pulse (RPX) pre sale tokens during the pre sale on August 20th? Does anyone have an idea of how this will work?

I personally do not see why that would be a problem. I think the only requirement for participation in any ICO is to make a payment to a specific wallet address (belonging to Red Pulse in this case) and you probably have to provide some personal details. Making that payment from your exchange address should be about just as easy as doing it from your wallet, so you should be fine. Just keep in mind that Bittrex has outgoing transfer fees, so in case you decide to transfer from Bittrex you have to add those fees to the total as otherwise less NEO will arrive at the Red Pulse wallet. At the moment Bittrex charges 0.1 NEO for sending them to another wallet, whilst Binance charges no transfer fees or transaction fees till at least the 24th of August.

Nice, thank you for that information.  I've never participated in an ICO before as I'm relatively new to the crypto game, has anyone in here participated?  I've done some research into it, but would like to know people's experiences/advice?  Thanks so much, I really appreciate anything, both positive and negative.

ICO investment requires due diligence.  Do some research to the team and think about the exploitation of the asset / technology.
Sometimes it can be very profitable (see eth). Sometimes a complete fiasco.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:12:15 AM

ICO investment requires due diligence.  Do some research to the team and think about the exploitation of the asset / technology.
Sometimes it can be very profitable (see eth). Sometimes a complete fiasco.

Tell me about it. I invested in the Polybius ICO, the coin immediately dropped 80% and has not recovered - that was a bad move on my part.
On the other hand I invested in the Binance ICO , it's now 500% up; now you may think WOW! that's a great deal, but the price dropped slightly after issuing and stayed low for a bit so I sold - yet another bad move.
But this has been offset by buying NEO when it was $6 and it's now over $46..it's a minefield out there !
Ashara

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:22:32 AM

Recent NEO developments: August 20th NEO Working W/ Microsoft - Meeting in Taipei, Taiwan - Ledger Support & Price Analysis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSfFX_HK9l0

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEO developer community (CoZ) Weekly Report #6 - 2017.08.15:

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@canesin/neo-developer-community-coz-weekly-report-6-2017-08-15

Weider

Activity: 247

Blockchain will change the world.

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:26:37 AM

Hi guys. Which wallet are you using for your NEO? Thanks

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
cryptoleb1

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:44:52 AM

Hello all

Back in June, I overwrote my existing wallet file thinking that's how you update it. Began researching solutions, and when I reviewed white paper on gitbhub, it states that there is a recovery mechanism in place should someone only have their address and password, but not have their recovery key. How can I go about seeking help from neo on recovering my assets? Here was the quote from anthsares white paper on github, "For the sake of lost private keys, Antshares has an asset-retrieving mechanism in place, i.e. even if you lose the private key to a certain address, assets within it are still retrievable without helps from a third party."

anyone know who I can contact to assist me with this at neo?

See links below for reference. Note this is the new link, antshares whitepaper seems to have been removed.

http://docs.neo.org/en-us/white-paper.html

Thank you!
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
re
August 15, 2017, 10:46:07 AM

The official desktop one from the official site.
Is here not only one for now?

Ashara

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:56:33 PM

Does anyone know anywhere I can find official support for NEO? I had invested in the ICO and hadn't claimed my ICO tokens, I just claimed them 4 days ago. In the website, it says that tokens should be sent to my address within 1 week. Anybody knows when this is happening? Or else I'll just have to wait! Smiley

From what I have seen when your NEO has been sent they often do not show up unless you select the 'Rebuild index' option in your wallet. At least that is what worked for two other NEO/Antshares ICO investors.

If I am holding NEO on an exchange, will it be possible for me to buy Red Pulse (RPX) pre sale tokens during the pre sale on August 20th? Does anyone have an idea of how this will work?

I personally do not see why that would be a problem. I think the only requirement for participation in any ICO is to make a payment to a specific wallet address (belonging to Red Pulse in this case) and you probably have to provide some personal details. Making that payment from your exchange address should be about just as easy as doing it from your wallet, so you should be fine. Just keep in mind that Bittrex has outgoing transfer fees, so in case you decide to transfer from Bittrex you have to add those fees to the total as otherwise less NEO will arrive at the Red Pulse wallet. At the moment Bittrex charges 0.1 NEO for sending them to another wallet, whilst Binance charges no transfer fees or transaction fees till at least the 24th of August.

Nice, thank you for that information.  I've never participated in an ICO before as I'm relatively new to the crypto game, has anyone in here participated?  I've done some research into it, but would like to know people's experiences/advice?  Thanks so much, I really appreciate anything, both positive and negative.

I just noticed that Bittrex states the following when withdrawing funds: "Do not withdrawal directly to a crowdfund or ICO. We will not credit your account with tokens from that sale." So it appears that using funds directly from an exchange for an ICO might not necessarily work. This might possibly be a thing specific to Bittrex as I do not notice Binance mentioning the same when withdrawing funds, but you might want to be safe rather than sorry. In any case holding NEO in your own wallet will always generate GAS (which is worth quite a lot at the moment).
Weider

Activity: 247

Blockchain will change the world.

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:30:30 PM

Could you please send me a link. I have a little problem to find it. Thank you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
Ashara

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:04:44 PM

Could you please send me a link. I have a little problem to find it. Thank you.

It is located in the upper right corner under 'Download' at https://neo.org which leads to:

https://neo.org/download

Alternatively you can get verified NEO wallets at:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/ (when not on mobile phone you can view a list of useful links on the right hand side including various other verified NEO wallets)

Always verify for yourself that what you are downloading comes from an official NEO source (goes for the above as much as anything else).
nocoinerx

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:39:11 PM

Richlist: http://antcha.in/tokens/hash/c56f33fc6ecfcd0c225c4ab356fee59390af8560be0e930faebe74a6daff7c9b
Top 49 accounts holding roughly 15 million of the circulating supply.
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:34:18 PM

Nice, thank you for that information.  I've never participated in an ICO before as I'm relatively new to the crypto game, has anyone in here participated?  I've done some research into it, but would like to know people's experiences/advice?  Thanks so much, I really appreciate anything, both positive and negative.

I just noticed that Bittrex states the following when withdrawing funds: "Do not withdrawal directly to a crowdfund or ICO. We will not credit your account with tokens from that sale." So it appears that using funds directly from an exchange for an ICO might not necessarily work. This might possibly be a thing specific to Bittrex as I do not notice Binance mentioning the same when withdrawing funds, but you might want to be safe rather than sorry. In any case holding NEO in your own wallet will always generate GAS (which is worth quite a lot at the moment).

If you send funds to an ICO from Bittrex (and, AFAIK, other exchanges) that issue tokens from the ICO to the sending address, then Bittrex WILL NOT accept the tokens, so you need to send the funds from a wallet that will accept tokens. Some ICO's will specifically say not to use an exchange as you will not get your tokens.
Ashara

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:24:12 PM

AdEx to Become the First DApp Based on NEO:

https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/adex-to-become-the-first-dapp-based-on-neo-6cd9438810c8

https://twitter.com/AdEx_Network/status/897529249661423616
cryptic6

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:37:02 PM

Going back up nicely. I guess I'll still wait a little before I'll buy more...

I've did some ICOs in the past and usually they don't accept payments from exchanges directly.You better transfer funds to yourself and send from your wallet. Worked for me everytime (so far I've done only ETH-based ICOs)
chohav

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:51:19 PM

Really good news, two great projects collaborating and working together.
ddonics

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:50:07 PM

I've did some ICOs in the past and usually they don't accept payments from exchanges directly.You better transfer funds to yourself and send from your wallet. Worked for me everytime (so far I've done only ETH-based ICOs)

Thanks Cryptic, and thanks guys.  Will transfer NEO to Wallet for RPX ICO. Is anyone else thinking about getting in? First ICO on NEO, should be a good one..don't see it failing considering who it's backed by.  Thoughts?
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:12:23 PM

Wah +120% for ADX since the news has been published.
Neo is so hyped!
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:08:07 PM

Thanks Cryptic, and thanks guys.  Will transfer NEO to Wallet for RPX ICO. Is anyone else thinking about getting in? First ICO on NEO, should be a good one..don't see it failing considering who it's backed by.  Thoughts?

I'm going to invest a few NEO in this ICO, it looks good.
I signed up for the pre-sale lottery only to notice later that you have to put in 10,000USD - a bit too rich for me - here's the first time I'm hoping I don't win the lottery Smiley
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
Re:
August 15, 2017, 11:18:08 PM

Can you only invest with NEO in ADX?Don't really want to decrease my number of NEO.

Ashara

View Profile
Re:
August 16, 2017, 12:35:04 AM

Can you only invest with NEO in ADX?Don't really want to decrease my number of NEO.

ADX is already trading on various exchanges: https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/adex/

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to invest a few NEO in this ICO, it looks good.
I signed up for the pre-sale lottery only to notice later that you have to put in 10,000USD - a bit too rich for me - here's the first time I'm hoping I don't win the lottery Smiley

I think I read somewhere at the NEO Reddit that there are some alternatives to this where you do not need to invest that amount. If I remember correctly the $10,000 group gets a bonus of 40%, those are not part of that group but do so in the first few days get 30% bonus (these apparently do not need to put up $10,000) and those who do so a bit later get a lower bonus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: