Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 02:28:17 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 162807 times)
freebutcaged

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:37:27 AM

Suddenly in first of August the official thread is posted and following weeks the price goes from sub $10 up to $45 that's a lot of appreciation you got in a

Short period of time mate. if all the things you are saying is true then NEO should be higher than Bitcoin in price but why isn't it? the idea of having something

Like Gas to be the second layer is not good. anyways someone with a few billion dollars could easily pump not just this coin but any coin and that's good if

Someone like me could buy 20,000 NEO when the price was sub $1. this official thread ruined everything for you, I just can't buy it, sudden rise is very

Suspicious, so many newly created accounts talking positive about it is very suspicious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Ashara

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:01:35 AM

Suddenly in first of August the official thread is posted and following weeks the price goes from sub $10 up to $45 that's a lot of appreciation you got in a

Short period of time mate. if all the things you are saying is true then NEO should be higher than Bitcoin in price but why isn't it? the idea of having something

Like Gas to be the second layer is not good. anyways someone with a few billion dollars could easily pump not just this coin but any coin and that's good if

Someone like me could buy 20,000 NEO when the price was sub $1. this official thread ruined everything for you, I just can't buy it, sudden rise is very

Suspicious, so many newly created accounts talking positive about it is very suspicious.

Oh, look, a jealous cryptocurrency mining dinosaur that is soon to go extinct. We will see you in the museum soon! You sure use a lot of words to say nothing.
percocet

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:14:32 AM

You got us Sherlock, it's all a big scam. They were trying to get your $20,000 so they hired a bunch of newbie accounts to shill Neo but you saw past it! Good for you, now please find a real coin's thread to grace with your presence.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:39:24 AM

lol @freebuttcaged
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 868

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:23:17 AM

you got it  Cheesy Cheesy

██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████

██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1484

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:19:33 AM

You must be from Russia. You guys re suspicious of everything and anything is a scam. Especially those projects where you missed the train. That s the way to go. If you missed it, let s hope nobody makes anything on it cause it must be a scam.

Back to NEO. Does anyone have any more details about that NEO-Microsoft workshop?

InvestBuzz.com

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 07:20:10 AM

You must be from Russia. You guys re suspicious of everything and anything is a scam. Especially those projects where you missed the train. That s the way to go. If you missed it, let s hope nobody makes anything on it cause it must be a scam.

Back to NEO. Does anyone have any more details about that NEO-Microsoft workshop?

The only info that's been released is that it's a developers' conference between NEO and Microsoft's cloud computing platform Azure. Microsoft is working to create a certified blockchain marketplace. And conferences like these are a standard precursor before Microsoft adds it to their blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS) solution within that marketplace.
steamon

Activity: 439

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:24:05 AM

It's not suspicious at all if you research what this project can do. I am a long term holder and I am enjoying my gas generation. No, I am not a whale. But I bought in at like 10$. I am expecting ETH like prices end this year else in 2018.

You should not even worry about 1$ or 50$. Then you should day trade. NEO was a heavy rising crypto stock and yes it might correct a bit down. Take your chance to step in. Because I think we won't see sub 20 levels again.

ZenCash    █████
█████ ██
▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀
▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
███   ▄
███  ▄▄▄
   ▄▄ ███
  ▄
▄▄▄▄▄
    █████
██ █████
█████
█████ ██
▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀
▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
███   ▄
███  ▄▄▄
   ▄▄ ███
  ▄
▄▄▄▄▄
    █████
██ █████
slack   III   ANN Thread   III   Blog
Telegram   III   forum   III   twitter

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ZEN
TarhAsov

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:11:29 PM

Read the article and sold all of his gas ( Undecided
JacquesLeGrande

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 09:05:32 PM

I did a 5 hour intensive research on NEO and evaluated it by 40+ parameters. Here is my report:
https://cryptohydra.com/crypto-reports/neo-neo-previously-antshares/

http://CryptoHydra.com - invstment opportunities
Honey Hunter

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:12:33 PM

I did a 5 hour intensive research on NEO and evaluated it by 40+ parameters. Here is my report:
Indeed...!!! Grin
Haladay

Activity: 266

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:16:35 PM

I was looking for the reports about NEO and your report exactly responded my need. I liked the part saying that "Important: The NEO team have founded a joint-venture company with the Chinese Government. This is an indirect indication of the Chinese government support for the Project", this is why we can still invest in neo project. You pointed out the important ones.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

sandman53

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 10:36:19 PM

How do I get a Slack invite?

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████▌  █████████████████
███████▀▀      ███▀      ▀██████
██████   ▄██▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄██▄   █████
█████▌  ████    ▄▀  ████   █████
█████▌  ▐███▄▄▀▀  ▄▄████   █████
██████   ▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀  ▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄████████
▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
loremipsum

Activity: 560

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:02:13 PM

I realised that GAS (antcoins) starts to accumulate only after you claim your Neo (antshares) from the ICO website. I had invested in the NEO ICO but hadn't claimed my NEO until today. So, I started accumulating GAS just now

http://neosmarteconomy.herokuapp.com/

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

miKcrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:20:05 PM

I realised that GAS (antcoins) starts to accumulate only after you claim your Neo (antshares) from the ICO website. I had invested in the NEO ICO but hadn't claimed my NEO until today. So, I started accumulating GAS just now

Thanks for posting the slack!

sandman53

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:24:02 PM

Thanks, just joined and bought NEO before it went up.

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀      ███▀      ▀██████
██████   ▄██▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄██▄   █████
█████▌  ████    ▄▀  ████   █████
█████▌  ▐███▄▄▀▀  ▄▄████   █████
██████   ▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀  ▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄████████
▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
VampiricElder

Activity: 472

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:14:19 AM

Neo article

https://cointelegraph.com/news/neo-success-and-future-plans-a-talk-with-founder-of-chinese-ethereum
burner2015

Activity: 182

Co founder & CMO SocialX

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 05:54:58 AM

Everyone who built DAPPs or looking into that right now will LOVE this Graphic. We are in the working of our own prototype right now and NEO would solve all the problems.  Unfortunately I doubt it is production ready or 100% built yet.

But people check the graphic, ask yourself if Ethereum gives you that ecosystem right now (checkout Whisper and SWARM and the status of it and the progress ...)

After that pls use your head with mathematic skills and try to ask yourself where NEO should be evaluated when NEOs ecosystem is production ready next year.  I see this bigger and better than ETH and I don't hate ETH,  I even use it for our prototype, but I feel that NEO is much more thought trough from the learnings and specs that modern DApps need.

Make your own research, but for me , if the team delivers, this is the new ECOSYSTEM for DApp builders in any kind.

● ● SocialX ● # PRESALE LIVE NOW   ICO January 15, 2018 ● ●                      
FIRST DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK ●
● [ROADMAP] [BITCOINTALK] [WEBSITE] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
Vanellsworth

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:30:27 AM

This could be interesting  Wink
alirezakaj

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:44:32 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6ugtfk/daily_discussion_august_19th_2017/
buy neooooo !  Grin Grin

Today:
   Blockchain X Series - NEO example applications
   Time: 14:00 - 17:30 (GMT+8)
   source: http://www.huodongxing.com/event/9400722675600

August 20th:
   NEO and Microsoft Azure host a blockchain programming training in Shanghai
   Time: 13:30 - 18:30 (GMT+8)
   source: http://www.huodongxing.com/event/9400717570900

August 23th:
   INNOxNEO Blockchain Open Nights: 2nd Meeting
   Time: 19:00 - 21:00 (GMT+8)
   source: http://www.huodongxing.com/event/7401149859500

August 24th:
   NEO Meetup in Taipei https://www.meetup.com/NEOtaipei/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.